GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's possible he either had the day off or had to go in to work at a later time.

Yeah, but I was thinking more along the lines of someone knew his regular schedule.

Is there any MSM on the PI? I'm really, really happy about that. Although I think the outcome isn't going to be good. Dang it! Makes me so angry!

So she sits quietly in the passenger seat while her abductor fills the truck? She must have gone willingly. Why would he then drive her out to the country then neatly park the vehicle back near her work? Unless he lived nearby and needed to get home soon. The truck window being broken even though she sat quietly in the truck at the gas station. Seems like it was broken for "effect" unless it was already broken before gassing up. It all seems very unlikely to me.

Are you saying you think Whitney is missing voluntarily? If so, who do you think she is with??

So she sits quietly in the passenger seat while her abductor fills the truck? She must have gone willingly. Why would he then drive her out to the country then neatly park the vehicle back near her work? Unless he lived nearby and needed to get home soon. The truck window being broken even though she sat quietly in the truck at the gas station. Seems like it was broken for "effect" unless it was already broken before gassing up. It all seems very unlikely to me.

He would have been in the car with her (OR law), not much choice if he had a weapon.

I think she kicked the window out at some point.

So she sits quietly in the passenger seat while her abductor fills the truck? She must have gone willingly.

Or there was another PREP behind her holding a gun. It could also explain whether she was transferred to another vehicle sometime and another guy dropped the Ford at the walmart.

Why would he then drive her out to the country then neatly park the vehicle back near her work?

It is not back near her work. it was found at a walmart on the North-East side from her house close to Interstate 84 about 5 miles from her residence.

I'm sure she was probably threatened in some way.

Kelsey Smith's abductor kidnapped her from the Target parking lot and then returned a couple of hours later. He ditched it across the street in a Macy's parking lot.

From her Facebook...I wonder what emergency her hubby had that could have killed him? I can't stand the thought she might not make it home to him.....almost wish I hadn't looked at all of her pics....

One thing that no one has really discussed so far is what could have transpired between the time Whitney went missing until 9:14 a.m. when she was sitting in the passenger seat with a male at a gas station.

One thing that no one has really discussed so far is what could have transpired between the time Whitney went missing until 9:14 a.m. when she was sitting in the passenger seat with a male at a gas station.

May be she was taken somewhere and assaulted with a promise to drop her off safely? May be that's why she did not have the courage to get out of it at the gas-station. May be the prep changed his mind later-on.

Originally Posted by No Stone Unturned

It is perplexing. This is why I think she knew who it was, and was maybe hoping it would turn out differently.

Looking at the map on her FB, it's eery to me that she "checked in" in July at a place not far from Dodge Park (1.9 miles away according to Google Maps). Makes me wonder if she and her family (husband or others) often went out that way to go on hikes, go to other events, etc. I just couldn't help but start thinking that maybe whoever was with her, maybe they knew each other prior to this. JMO.

There are 2 FB "Find Whiteney Heichel" groups and one the group is reporting that they found her apron, glasses and her cell-phone at Dogde park

I don't understand why there are 2 Facebook groups and that one group says "Actor/Director"

There are 2 FB "Find Whiteney Heichel" groups and one the group is reporting that they found her apron, glasses and her cell-phone at Dogde park

On a MISSING page on FB, someone claimed it was her shirt and cell phone that they found.

I believe he saw her at the apt complex and it was dark and early.Maybe a drug addict and needed money.When you walk in Starbucks you pay,not cheap to go there.I don't see this person being a customer there.JMO

It could be similar to the case of the girl in OR, a few years ago, Brooke, who was taken right by the apartment complex as she cleaned. They found her killer but still, it could be something where someone grabbed her by the apartment lot.

I really hope she is found safe and soon! she does look very happy in her pictures i dont remember who asked the question about whether someone might have seen her if she was out ministering i grew up in the same religion she is and ur advised to never go anywhere alone you go out in large groups and pair up with another person it could be possible but it would be very hard not to notice someone following you after you left a home

Do they have conclusive proof that it was Whitney they spotted and not another random woman like her. Might be a co-prep along with the prep.

KPTV/Fox 12 is reporting that people living near Dodge Park saw a group out searching for Whitney BEFORE investigators got there. The people that saw the group "believe" it was Whitney's friends and family.

They also just said that police are saying they can only so far confirm the one debit card charge and no others as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smash5070