GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, its still the same. You have no idea how many times I've jumped out to pump it and had to jump back in when I see the guy walking towards me, lol. But they usually see the plates and politely explain that its illegal there. I'm sure it happens there quite often.

How much does regular unleaded cost per gallon where you are?

Updated article

Police, husband work to make sense of clues after woman disappears on way to work

Whitney's black 1999 Ford Explorer was backed into a parking space in the back corner of the lot with the passenger-side window shattered.

Police searched a dumpster in the same parking lot, looking for clues.
snip
"(At) about 8:15 her boss called me and said, 'Hey, I was just curious, did Whitney decide to be sick or not feeling well? Have you seen her or talked to her?'"

Clint said bank records show her ATM card was used at local gas stations.

"One at 9:22 and then one at about 9:30, which was kind of odd – both for gas eight minutes apart," he said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Husband-beside-himself-after-wife-disappears-174522021.html

Her husband reprted her missing very quickly. Given that fact, I am wondering if she had mentioned to her husband that someone { maybe a customer ?}, or maybe someone near their home, had been bothering her ? If so, I hope LE now knows all about it... JMO

Her husband reprted her missing very quickly. Given that fact, I am wondering if she had mentioned to her husband that someone { maybe a customer ?}, or maybe someone near their home, had been bothering her ? If so, I hope LE now knows all about it... JMO

I get the impression that it was very out of character
Seems he checked the obvious places first

Mr Heichel tried calling and texting her, but she did not respond.

Worried, he drove to her parents' home and then to a hospital in the area, as well as calling family and friends to see if anyone knew of her whereabouts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ks-barista-21-vanishes-minute-drive-work.html

Updated article

Police, husband work to make sense of clues after woman disappears on way to work

Whitney's black 1999 Ford Explorer was backed into a parking space in the back corner of the lot with the passenger-side window shattered.

snip
"(At) about 8:15 her boss called me and said, 'Hey, I was just curious, did Whitney decide to be sick or not feeling well? Have you seen her or talked to her?'"

"One at 9:22 and then one at about 9:30, which was kind of odd – both for gas eight minutes apart," he said.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Husband-beside-himself-after-wife-disappears-174522021.html

I wonder why???

folks: no copy and paste of facebook comments (this includes screen caps) You can link and paraphrase. Thanks so much.

A male friend commented on her fb wall 10 hours ago referring to her in past tense.

How much does regular unleaded cost per gallon where you are?

Amster, At the Cheveron station on 10/15/12 I paid $4.79 a gallon. I drive a Yukon (the big one) and just typing this makes me cringe.

okay so I am stumped on the three trips to get gas but the car ends up abandoned in a wal mart parking lot. Where is the other vehicle involved? Did the guy leave it where he abducted her from? (where would that be?)

I suppose the other scenario would be he did something horrible to her.. dumped her off somewhere (mud on tires) and abandoned the car in the walmart but again... walmart is a really busy area at all times of the day and night and that just doesn't make much sense.

Lots of things that don't make much sense at this point.... I hope she is found safe and sound somewhere.. My thoughts go out to her friends and family.

Amster, At the Cheveron station on 10/15/12 I paid $4.79 a gallon. I drive a Yukon (the big one) and just typing this makes me cringe.

Oh wow....it was $3.36 here, yesterday. (Dallas area) Still, costs between $70-80 to fill my Expedition. Do the stations add the cost to the gas for having employees to pump the gas, or do they add it to their stuff in the store? Sooooo many times I would LOVE to have manned pumps!

Hopefully, the stations where her car was gassed up has cameras.....

Prayers going out to her family and that she is found safe and soon.

What's so strange to me is that they stayed in the same general area for hours. And getting gas only 8 mins apart..? Unless, he was trying to get cash back while getting the gas and didn't want her to escape or have his face on a bank cam at the atm. Does anyone know if they let you do cashback transactions at the pumps in Oregon? Or do you have to go inside?

I wonder how far he would have to go to get mud on the tires? Oregon is mostly forest and lots of dirt roads so I would imagine not to far. I pray this girl comes home safely soon!

If anyone remembers Cody Myers, his killers were identified quick cause of using stolen cards. Every time they used it there was some kind of camera on them.
If it's true that it was used twice in 8 mins, then police will most likely be releasing surveillance shots with in a day or two.

Maybe they will find something when they track her cell
I was thinking maybe she was not giving him the right pin number-hence the number of trips for gas-just a thought

Do cell phones still ping if they don't get service? I know when we're in Oregon our cell's don't get service at my Mom's house, but they do work the closer we get to town. My Mom's cell doesn't get service at her home either. Just thinking if there is mud on the tires maybe the car was in a heavily wooded area with possibly no cell service.

Also, after our phones have been "searching for service" for an extended period of time (usually not more than a couple of hours) they shut off or die.

IMO

The mud on the tires and the back seats being down in the SUV doesn't sound promising.

If she left home at 6:45 in order to be at work at 7:00, she must have lived close to her job. Did she have to buy gas in order to get to work that morning? If so, what stations are nearby?

I would think if she stopped off somewhere along the way, we'd know about it by now since I'm sure LE is asking for all surveillance videos along the way.

I agree with a previous poster that Whitney could have been grabbed as she arrived at work. If that is the case, then I think the abductor is someone who was waiting for her. She is a cute young lady, and probably pretty outgoing (as most Starbucks employees are), maybe someone interpreted this friendliness as something more?

ETA: I just read her trip to work took 2 minutes, so I doubt she had to buy gas in order to get to work.

The mud on the tires and the back seats being down in the SUV doesn't sound promising.

If she left home at 6:45 in order to be at work at 7:00, she must have lived close to her job. Did she have to buy gas in order to get to work that morning? If so, what stations are nearby?

I would think if she stopped off somewhere along the way, we'd know about it by now since I'm sure LE is asking for all surveillance videos along the way.

I agree with a previous poster that Whitney could have been grabbed as she arrived at work. If that is the case, then I think the abductor is someone who was waiting for her. She is a cute young lady, and probably pretty outgoing (as most Starbucks employees are), maybe someone interpreted this friendliness as something more?

I agree. And with the backseats being down..it screams sexual attack in my opinion. I really hope that's not the case.

Oh wow....it was $3.36 here, yesterday. (Dallas area) Still, costs between $70-80 to fill my Expedition. Do the stations add the cost to the gas for having employees to pump the gas, or do they add it to their stuff in the store? Sooooo many times I would LOVE to have manned pumps!

Hopefully, the stations where her car was gassed up has cameras.....

Sorry O/T $3.36 Wow, your lucky! Oregon is cheaper than us by about 50 cents or so usually.

Updated article

snip

I haven't gotten fully caught up but one of my first thoughts was - what if there was a second vehicle? That would make sense for the double gas charges as well as a get away vehicle.

Maybe this was already discussed.

Also - she's really naturally pretty. She looks a lot like Rachel Bilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro