GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no but I can link to this thread downstairs on the breaking news ... I will be right back with a link.

Window broke, backseat down, mud on tires, etc. I'd say this is a carjacking/ abduction.

either someone accosted her when she went to get in her car at her apartment or shortly thereafter.

very sad.

The Oregon Hearing and Speech Center addy is 735. So I am assuming Whitney lived in one of the groups of apartments you can see on the map.

http://goo.gl/maps/i5Vef

The Oregon Hearing and Speech Center addy is 735. So I am assuming Whitney lived in one of the groups of apartments you can see on the map.

http://goo.gl/maps/i5Vef

Police are interested in speaking to anybody who might have seen Heichel's car between 9:15 and 11:47 a.m., in particular in the areas between Walmart and the gas station. This would include the Troutdale area near Interstate-84, as well as Fairview and Wood Village.Gresham police spokesman Lt. Claudio Grandjean said investigators believe the SUV may have been seen east of Gresham and possibly into Sandy between 6:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Tuesday.

thank you for that map knoxy! This snip from this link: http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/post_13.html has some other areas they are looking in. Do you know how far away they are from her work/apartment?

tia (and thanks for the map!)

The person who posted on the Missing Facebook page said they saw the girl in the Larch Mountain area. Looks like you could get to the Larch Mountain Corridor by taking one of the roads off HWY 84. LE says her vehicle may have been seen on 84. Just map crawling, not a local, so I don't know if what I said is possible.

Police are interested in speaking to anybody who might have seen Heichel's car between 9:15 and 11:47 a.m., in particular in the areas between Walmart and the gas station. This would include the Troutdale area near Interstate-84, as well as Fairview and Wood Village.Gresham police spokesman Lt. Claudio Grandjean said investigators believe the SUV may have been seen east of Gresham and possibly into Sandy between 6:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Tuesday.

thank you for that map knoxy! This snip from this link: http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/post_13.html has some other areas they are looking in. Do you know how far away they are from her work/apartment?

tia (and thanks for the map!)

Mapped this last night, think the locations are still correct.
http://goo.gl/maps/PYg6F

The person who posted on the Missing Facebook page said they saw the girl in the Larch Mountain area. Looks like you could get to the Larch Mountain Corridor by taking one of the roads off HWY 84. LE says her vehicle may have been seen on 84. Just map crawling, not a local, so I don't know if what I said is possible.

Yes, you can take Hwy 84 from Wood Village, get off at the Corbett exit and basically take the historic Columbia River Gorge Hwy up to Larch Mountain. Larch Mountain is very forested, the homes are very spread out. Lots of Christmas tree farms.

So someone on Facebook said they saw Whitney in the Larch Mountain area?

That's not good at all.

Oh no! Please tell me another young woman hasn't dissapeared. It breaks my heart every time and makes me realize just how vulnerable we all are. I pray Whitney is safe somewhere and I really don't believe she would just take off. I'm afraid for her safety. Prayers she's ok!!!!

Hadn't considered before that maybe this all startd at her apartment complex before she even left for work. I wonder if the complex has surveillance. Maybe the window was even broken out prior to her coming out to go to work....maybe as a ploy for her to walk around to the passenger side to look at the window, at which time whoever took her came up from behind, demanded keys and forced her into passenger seat?
Just thinking of all possibilities......

Saw a lot of police around a park in our neighborhood around sandy oregon.. word is that bloody clothes have been found...

Arghhh, another sweet young lady missing. This is just so sad. Judging from her Facebook, she appears to be witty, intelligent and a loving young woman, not to mention she is absolutely adorable. I highly doubt she left on her own accord. It seems like her hubby and her have a beautiful relationship together and it seems that she is happy or at least content in life (judging from her Facebook). I hate to say it, but I fear the worse for Whitney. Like many of you, I do think there is a possibility that she was stalked by someone. Does anyone know if Whitney attends college??? I wonder if she's a very social person or a "party girl" like many 21 yr old girls are! she could have ran into someone at a local bar, restaurant, gym...practically anywhere....I did see something on her Facebook about her starting up at the local gym again.

Hadn't considered before that maybe this all startd at her apartment complex before she even left for work. I wonder if the complex has surveillance. Maybe the window was even broken out prior to her coming out to go to work....maybe as a ploy for her to walk around to the passenger side to look at the window, at which time whoever took her came up from behind, demanded keys and forced her into passenger seat?

I'm thinking that or someone waiting for her at work is the most likely scenario. Interesting thought about the window. It definitely has the markings of a car jacking in some ways.

I hope we get some news soon.

If she lived further back in the complex, towards the House of Tattoo. It looks like someone could walk through the trees to the apartment parking lot area. Maybe there is a fence, but I don't see one.

http://goo.gl/maps/xqXHv

Edited to add; I do not know this is where Whitney lives. Just looking at apartments in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme