GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most recent timeline:

At 6:45 a.m. Heichel left her apartment at the 700 block of SE Hwy 26 to go to work.

At 7:00 a.m. Heichel was supposed to be at work at Starbucks in East Gresham near Powell and Burnside, approximately five minutes from her home. She did not arrive.

At 9:56 a.m., Heichel's husband called 911 to report her missing.

At 12:30 p.m., friends and family reported that Heichel's ATM card was used at the gas station. Detectives have since verified that the card was used and her vehicle was indeed at the station at 9:14 a.m.

At 1 p.m., family and friends that were looking for Heichel and distributing flyers, found her vehicle parked at the WalMart in Wood Village at 23500 NE Sandy. The vehicle's passenger side window had been broken out.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19838032/gresham-woman-missing-police-consider-it-suspicious

It kind of looks like he was crying...eyes red and puffy...nose a bit red....

I wonder if they have the video of both gas transactions...it would seem there were two different cars....an accomplice?

It kind of looks like he was crying...eyes red and puffy...nose a bit red....

I wonder if they have the video of both gas transactions...it would seem there were two different cars....an accomplice?

You know, I just realized that he most recent timeline release by LE only confirms the 9:14am transaction, no mention of the other.

I really don't think the husband had anything to do with this.

To me this looks like a carjacking/random abduction.

not a husband who would kill his wife. I could be wrong, but I just don't get that vibe from this couple.

Just such a weird time of day, IMO, for a car-jacking. Sounds more personal to me.

Just such a weird time of day, IMO, for a car-jacking. Sounds more personal to me.

I agree. I think someone either grabbed Whitney in the parking lot of her apartment building, or in the parking lot where she works. I think the person who did this knew Whitney either from seeing her at the apartments or seeing her at Starbucks. JMO

I agree. I think someone either grabbed Whitney in the parking lot of her apartment building, or in the parking lot where she works. I think the person who did this knew Whitney either from seeing her at the apartments or seeing her at Starbucks. JMO

Definitely weird time of day for a carjacking unless you're on meth and night and day really make no difference (we do have a hefty meth problem here.) This case also reminds me of Samantha Koenig, the barista in Alaska, kidnapped from the coffee shack she worked at. It's sad that a young woman can't go to work without worrying for their safety.

Someone asked earlier in the thread if she is a Jehovah's Witness. I believe she is because of the comments left by strangers on her "find" page would lead u to believe so. I wonder if she ever did any of the "door to door" thing.....perhaps she got on some creep's radar that way...

I just can't see the hubby using her ATM card at the gas station.Which would leave a trail.This sounds like someone who has no money on them.I wonder if the perp was on a bicycle waiting for her somewhere.

im am curious as to why le is only confirming one use of a card at a gas station? the only way the husband would know is if le told him or the bank told him??? maybe it doesnt mean anything...just odd...jmo

I believe he saw her at the apt complex and it was dark and early.Maybe a drug addict and needed money.When you walk in Starbucks you pay,not cheap to go there.I don't see this person being a customer there.JMO

Do we have any idea what her husband does for work? Just curious cause he was home at 815 to get the call from her work.....

Do we have any idea what her husband does for work? Just curious cause he was home at 815 to get the call from her work.....

Not sure but from her posts on Facebook it seems he also works some weekends so this could be one of hi days off?

it's possible he was off of work or had to go in at a later time.

On the missing poster it said her vehicle was ram sacked.Also the card was used at ATM machines and 3 different gas stations.This was someone desperate for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123