GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad it was brought up about the behavior of not being alone. I wondered if he asked for a ride to somewhere close by, and being in a hurry she said sure, just sit in the back. I've been thinking for a while how it would play out if her attacked her from behind while driving.
Another thought - I recall somewhere that they when to the same high school. I wonder if they had a relationship way back when and the 2 locations meant something special to him/them. I realize that LE is saying they were only acquaintances, but that's currently or, with his mentality, it could have been an one-sided relationship with her friendly nature and her thinking it was best just to ignore his crush.
Still makes me sick. Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I can't find the link right this minute, however, I have read that Whitney went to high school in Gresham.

Parkrose High School is in a different area of town -- Northeast Portland.
That is the high school Holt attended.

I'll keep looking from the link.:seeya:

Was Whitney's passenger side window broken into at her apartment complex or at doge park? I can't remember where glass was found. I thought I remember hearing that there was glass found at the apartment complex. In regards to what someone said how she would not have been alone in the car with JH because of her faith, that makes total sense. And since we already know from a neighbor at the same apartment complex that JH was caught looking into his apartment window that he does like to watch people. My guess is that he watched Whitney probably whenever she came home from work and when she left and knew her schedule. I'm guessing that he probably broke the passenger side window very early in the morning and was in the car when she got in. If the window had been broken at the complex of course. She seemed like she a responsible young woman and I would think if he asked for ride she maybe have called work and spoke with someone or left a message that she may be late due to giving a neighbor a ride, and before she would have done that I do agree I think she would have asked her husband to go with or for him to help JH. And as I have read in some posts to with maybe Clint gave leads to the police that this JH may have made Whitney uncomfortable then for sure she would not have wanted to be alone with him.

MySweetRiley: I totally agree with all you said and it is my opinion as well. Welcome to Websleuths! We are a great bunch of thoughtful people.

:grouphug:

Ok, Going Back to put a not about this in my last post, But i believe i was wrong about them going to school together. Yesterday at around 10:30pm on the find Whitney FB page , a guy, DH, post that they whent to "Clear Creek Middle School" together.

So he would have known she wouldn't willingly get into a car with him alone. He must have come prepared to force himself into her car.

Or possibly he was already in her car hiding and waiting.

Prayers for WH and her families ... :bedtime:

This case is just getting weirder and weirder with the news confirming that JH went to the same church as Whitney. I just read on the Find Whitney facebook page that he got married in the hall two years ago. I wonder if Whitney went to the church two years ago. All the connections are very odd... and now I'm wondering if the four of them (Clint, Whitney, JH, and his wife) were maybe a little bit more than acquaintances.. Whitney did have the wife on her facebook page.

"...there's not a JW I know (and I know thousands hahahaha) who is ignorant of our feelings on being alone *ESPECIALLY* when both parties are married, not just to avoid temptation, but so that no one can accuse them of having an affair, or make the other spouse have to wonder about that....so you are 110% right, he would have known she wouldn't have gone with him alone anywhere..."

Melancholy,
This is very important information -- thank you. I know many sweet, young women (including married) who would have willingly offered him a ride out of kindness. Your statement clarifies what her actions would NOT have been based on her religion and, being taught the same, he would have known this info. I would hope the family made this clear to LE.

Wow I would say that is him!

Me too. I signed up just to post this when I found it like Friday night and just got posting rights now. I didn't know if it was appropriate, but I thought I should post it once someone started mentioning that Whitney and JH's wife were the same build/coloring. They're clearly not at all.

Me too. I signed up just to post this when I found it like Friday night and just got posting rights now. I didn't know if it was appropriate, but I thought I should post it once someone started mentioning that Whitney and JH's wife were the same build/coloring. They're clearly not at all.

Your right! Unless the wife now dyes her hair a dark brown? How heartbreaking for the wife. It looks they had a beautiful wedding and you can see the love in her eyes for him. I wonder now if they were having martial problems, maybe he struggled with *advertiser censored* and drugs and then just freaked out. Who knows.

Haha, thank you! My husband thinks I'm a weirdo for being so into this specific case, but it's literally a 20 minute drive from our apartment, and I worked across the street from where she lived. It's very rare to have this kind of crime happen, but I'm not sure why this whole thing bugs me so much. Just feel so terribly for her husband and family.

Yeah it just seems so weird to me that he looks so happy in these pictures and then can be capable of committing a crime like this. It's not like the colorado thing or the V.Tech case, where it was loners committing the crimes. This guy already had a wife and a whole future or w/e and he just wasted it because he was selfish enough to think he could take someone else's life.

You are right, clearly not the same build/coloring. But both are beautiful.
My heart also goes out to his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member