GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow they both look a lot different. She still looks as happy as she does though from the wedding photos and he on the other hand looks troubled in this picture, he just looks very lost and depressed in this shot. Just my opinion.

I don't remember the exact date, but she uploaded that picture this month so...

I was thinking the same thing! She did look a little preggers to me. Did anyone notice on the news last night when the reporter went to the complex and showed JH's patio with his motorcycle on it that there was a toddler table with chairs that his helmet was on?

OMG! And I just posted that I didn't think she looked pregnant in the photo after I enlarged it.
Now I'm going to go enlarge it again and look more carefully! LOL

Each new bit of info coming in is just more and more baffling and very much intriguing to me.

OMG! And I just posted that I didn't think she looked pregnant in the photo after I enlarged it.

Each new bit of info coming in is just more and more baffling and very much intriguing to me.

I know right! Let me know what you think this time around! I just thought that was very odd that that sort of table would be on their patio if they didn't have kids, but I haven't heard of any neighbors they have interviewed say that they saw the couple with a child....

Same to me. I still can't believe he was a fellow JW, or that he was a neighbor and his wife knew her well enough to be FB friends. That poor woman.

He definitely got married inside a Kingdom Hall. I would recognize the inside of one immediately. To be married in one he would have had to be a baptized Jehovah's Witness and in good standing meaning he had to be leading a very upstanding life with no strikes against him. I wonder where and why he went wrong.

Yesterday there were a couple of comments about JDH's wife having a record, but I'm not sure it was mentioned what the charges were.

Regardless, she looks very wholesome in the wedding photos. Which makes me think that the charges/arrests could be drug related.
If so, and I'm only speculating here, she's no longer using and may now be in recovery.

Maybe they met in recovery, at a rehab, or in a psych hospital.
Both psych hospitals I worked at had both psych and substance abuse on the same units.
Or... they could have met at church. Or anywhere.

I'm just totally baffled by this guy! By the entire case.

And I was sure after the Celia Cass case, I was NOT going to let myself get so involved in another case.
I'm leaving for a 6 week trip next Sunday and I have sooo much to do this week. I doubt a lot of it will get done!!!

I even left the gym and pool earlier than my normal workout today... just to get home to see if there was any new info posted about this case.

Looking at the wedding photos again... in photo # 6, it almost looks as though one of the bridesmaids (furthest to the left) could be WH.
And then looking at the groomsmen, the guy furthest to the right, looks to me like it COULD be WH's husband (CH).

But then, again... I think CH is much taller.

Looking at the wedding photos again... in photo # 6, it almost looks as though one of the bridesmaids (furthest to the left) could be WH.
And then looking at the groomsmen, the guy furthest to the right, looks to me like it COULD be WH's husband (CH).

But then, again... I think CH is much taller.

That would be INSANE I'm going to have to look again!

Do we know the name of JH's brother?

I don't.
In fact tonight, in the last news report/video posted here, was the first I heard anything at all about his family... other than they were JW.

In fact, even the house in which he grew up, to me, is... ummm ... interesting!

@Peace If you look in the photo of them at the buffet table you can tell it's not them. The one guy looks like it's probably JH's brother...

@Peace If you look in the photo of them at the buffet table you can tell it's not them. The one guy looks like it's probably JH's brother...

I sure hope it's not them!!!!

OK - I just looked at the photo of the buffet... you're right! And I can see that the girl doesn't look like WH either.
Thanks so much for pointing this out! WHEW!

I'm still focused on the timeline and these blank spots.... if you have details please provide and cite sources. Thank you...

On Tuesday, Oct 16 am the weather in Gresham was ~56 degrees, rain at times, dark and cloudy. Some sun spots. Warm-coat-and-hat kind of weather.

6:45 - 9:15 timeframe. Where were Whitney and JH for 2.5 hours?

9:14 Shell gas station 275th & Stark. Eyewitness confirmed Man driving, woman in passenger seat (appeared to be Whitney), small amount of gas purchased. Whitney's ATM card used. Man appeared nervous.

9:22 Another gas station (per Clint, according to bank records)

9:30 Another gas station (per Clint, according to bank records)

Do the bank records show 2 or 3 stations? That is unclear. If so -- all 3 stops were about 8 minutes apart. When the gas nozzle clicks off, the gas station attendant pushes the button on the pump and it prints the receipt. So the time on the transaction (receipt and bank record) is when they LEFT the station, not when they arrived.

If Whitney would not go willingly in a car with a man, how did JH keep her PASSIVE AND QUIET in the front passenger seat at 3 different gas stations all in a row over the period of almost a half hour??? Was that really her?

Great find on those pics! I feel soooo sorry for everyone involved, except JH. His poor wife! RIP Whitney.. my heart is just breaking for her hubby and family.

I think if that was the case they'd be more than acquaintances in terms of the police report, but what do I know.

I seriously think they are a little bit more than acquaintances I mean Amanda was on WH's facebook and even commenting on her pictures... pictures that were 5 months old or older...I think in that time frame you can become a bit more than acquaintances. And then to hear about the church thing maybe they met a while back at church or something... this is the strangest case ever.

I seriously think they are a little bit more than acquaintances I mean Amanda was on WH's facebook and even commenting on her pictures... pictures that were 5 months old or older...I think in that time frame you can become a bit more than acquaintances. And then to hear about the church thing maybe they met a while back at church or something...
this is the strangest case ever.

(Bolded & Enlarged By Me)

You ain't kiddin' - :websleuther:

:confused: :eek:hwow: :dunno:

I seriously think they are a little bit more than acquaintances I mean Amanda was on WH's facebook and even commenting on her pictures... pictures that were 5 months old or older...I think in that time frame you can become a bit more than acquaintances. And then to hear about the church thing maybe they met a while back at church or something... this is the strangest case ever.

Agreed. Don't know if they missed the FB friendship thing, or what. I mean I'm friends with people who I would consider acquaintances, but who knows.

I'm still focused on the timeline and these blank spots.... if you have details please provide and cite sources. Thank you...

On Tuesday, Oct 16 am the weather in Gresham was ~56 degrees, rain at times, dark and cloudy. Some sun spots. Warm-coat-and-hat kind of weather.

6:45 - 9:15 timeframe. Where were Whitney and JH for 2.5 hours?

9:14 Shell gas station 275th & Stark. Eyewitness confirmed Man driving, woman in passenger seat (appeared to be Whitney), small amount of gas purchased. Whitney's ATM card used. Man appeared nervous.

9:22 Another gas station (per Clint, according to bank records)

9:30 Another gas station (per Clint, according to bank records)

Do the bank records show 2 or 3 stations? That is unclear. If so -- all 3 stops were about 8 minutes apart. When the gas nozzle clicks off, the gas station attendant pushes the button on the pump and it prints the receipt. So the time on the transaction (receipt and bank record) is when they LEFT the station, not when they arrived.

If Whitney would not go willingly in a car with a man, how did JH keep her PASSIVE AND QUIET in the front passenger seat at 3 different gas stations all in a row over the period of almost a half hour??? Was that really her?

I don't think that I have heard police confirm the two other gas station stops that you are referring to. I have only heard them confirm the shell stop at 9:15. I also didn't hear them confirm that there was in fact a female in the passenger seat at one of the stops. I think that was speculation? All these stops and different parks are confusing. My guess based off of the time line and now the fact that JH has been moved to Clackamas county is this: He was sitting in the car when she got into it, he took her to Dodge park, the murder happened and that is now confirmed by the police and the reason for the move.. he then got the gas at the shell at 9:15 from there drove to Larch mountain to dispose the body and then dropped the car off at the walmart. I'm guessing maybe he stopped at the gas station to throw cops off for them to think that it really was Whitney who took off on her own and used her card there.

What also is very disturbing is that on Whitney's facebook page she mentioned her work schedule how she opened the Starbucks at 7 am and with Amanda being on her page who knows if JH ever logged into his wives account then he could see the time when she had to work... and that is how he knew he needed to be in her car before 6:45 am... very scary to think he could have been keeping on eye on her through using his wives facebook account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme