GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Peace If you look in the photo of them at the buffet table you can tell it's not them. The one guy looks like it's probably JH's brother...

I wonder which one is his brother... if either.

The shorter one next to him in the buffet photo (#18) and who is also
the one closest to him in the photo at the alter (#6)...... or the taller one?

http://www.powersstudios.com/blog/persimmon-country-club

Don't know if this has been posted, but I was googling around after Holt's name and found these from the Persimmons CC in Portland. Looks like the same guy to me.

Wow, good find. Beautiful bride. Her life has come crashing down all around her due to his selfishness. Looks like someone's family spent a lot of money on that lovely wedding. So sad for her. Two families ruined for no good reason.

Just a few weeks before she mentioned how she wasn't doing mornings anymore. Then she had an earache I believe. Then there was a Saturday she said on days like these I wish Clint didn't have to work. I believe she had to go to a wedding without him because he worked.

I wonder which one is his brother... if either.

The shorter one next to him in the buffet photo (#18) and who is also
the one closest to him in the photo at the alter (#6)...... or the taller one?

I was thinking it was the taller one...

What also is very disturbing is that on Whitney's facebook page she mentioned her work schedule how she opened the Starbucks at 7 am and with Amanda being on her page who knows if JH ever logged into his wives account then he could see the time when she had to work... and that is how he knew he needed to be in her car before 6:45 am... very scary to think he could have been keeping on eye on her through using his wives facebook account...

I agree.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he had been watching her for quite awhile, also.
I just think, as couples, living in the same apartment complex and belonging to
the same church, they were more than acquaintances.

Plus, WH mentioned at her FB that there was a pool in the complex.
She even said one day that she didn't go to the pool because it was filled with little kids.
So, IMO, they probably saw each other there, too.

Can we mention possible motive? I have an idea that people may not be happy with?

I agree.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he had been watching her for quite awhile, also.
I just think, as couples, living in the same apartment complex and belonging to
the same church, they were more than acquaintances.

Plus, WH mentioned at her FB that there was a pool in the complex.
She even said one day that she didn't go to the pool because it was filled with little kids.
So, IMO, they probably saw each other there, too.

Agreed! And living in apartments which my husband and I do if you have an outgoing personality which WH seemed to have you do kinda make friends with your neighbors especially if you have neighbors who are married like yourself and around the same age. It appears that WH did speak to neighbors, I mean she had the one neighbor help with her car! So maybe her and Amanda got to talking whenever they would see each other out and about around the complex.. I mean how else would they become friends on facebook? They had to have known each other's last names. So maybe WH just didn't talk to JH as much as she did Amanda....

Just a few weeks before she mentioned how she wasn't doing mornings anymore. Then she had an earache I believe. Then there was a Saturday she said on days like these I wish Clint didn't have to work. I believe she had to go to a wedding without him because he worked.

What do you think the motive was? I am seriously thinking it was something to do with the fact that Whitney was JW and JH once was?

Wouldn't they have to have known each other, at least casually? I mean how many jehavoh witnesses are there out there, in the same area? Then to also be in the same apartment building and around the same age?

Perhaps she went willingly with him. Perhaps she did not want to be rude, if he acted normal around her before, knowing he was married and went to the same church she could have left her guard down bc it is extremely rare for someone you know to do this to an adult woman unless there was a romantic relationship.

Acquaintances may kidnap children but they rarely do this to an adult woman. Adult women are mostly killed by lovers or strangers

Can we mention possible motive? I have an idea that people may not be happy with?

I'm pretty sure you can as long as you state that it's your own opinion.
(You can just put: MOO = My Opinion Only)

I'd love to hear it!

I was friends in HS with a JW girl who committed suicide our junior year. We were all really devastated. We were talking about a memorial for her at school and we were wanting to get flowers for her funeral, but we were told by school administrators that her parents requested that we not send flowers because they were taking care of everything within their church. They would not tell us if there was going to be a funeral, or where she was laid to rest, because it was private and taken care of within the church.

I think that JWs like to keep things private within their church. I am not saying this with judgment.

This does, however, make me wonder if maybe there was a problem with this Holt guy... a problem that they were attempting to deal with within the church, and maybe it got out of control. I just think that if they were neighbors, okay I get it. But to keep insisting that they were only acquaintances, but then we find out that he is married, his wife is Whitney's FB friend, and then that they attended the same church -- it just seems like we aren't getting the full story, and totally IMO/MOO/just speculating... I wonder if it's because they'd rather that story not be in the media (i.e. people knowing about JH being a stalker or having behavioral problems, etc.).

I was friends in HS with a JW girl who committed suicide our junior year. We were all really devastated. We were talking about a memorial for her at school and we were wanting to get flowers for her funeral, but we were told by school administrators that her parents requested that we not send flowers because they were taking care of everything within their church. They would not tell us if there was going to be a funeral, or where she was laid to rest, because it was private and taken care of within the church.

I think that JWs like to keep things private within their church. I am not saying this with judgment.

This does, however, make me wonder if maybe there was a problem with this Holt guy... a problem that they were attempting to deal with within the church, and maybe it got out of control. I just think that if they were neighbors, okay I get it. But to keep insisting that they were only acquaintances, but then we find out that he is married, his wife is Whitney's FB friend, and then that they attended the same church -- it just seems like we aren't getting the full story, and totally IMO/MOO/just speculating... I wonder if it's because they'd rather that story not be in the media (i.e. people knowing about JH being a stalker or having behavioral problems, etc.).

I have been wondering this too. And it's amazing to me that they, the church members, found SO MUCH EVIDENCE. I mean it sounds like they found more than the police did. I've been curious as to how the church members knew where to go and etc. to find everything they did. I just can't help but think they knew a little more information. I have no idea how the JW church runs, but with the comment about him getting married in the Hall and the behavior you have to have to be able to do that, and then I saw on the Find Whitney facebook page that JH was inactive at the church and seeing how you can get kicked out of the church I am wondering if that is what happened to him because maybe he got involved in drugs or who knows and seeing how Whitney was so devote just angered him and he took it out on here? It's interesting that we are hearing from the news that he was a member of the church but not from church people themselves coming out and saying what shock that he is arrested because they all knew him. It's very very interesting.

I don't think that I have heard police confirm the two other gas station stops that you are referring to. I have only heard them confirm the shell stop at 9:15...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/whitney-heichel-police-search-wooded-area-missing-oregon/story?id=17505121

I'm sure Clint has access to his wife's bank account records -- likely a joint account so if he says multiple transactions at gas stations, I'm apt to believe it. Police don't "confirm" a lot of pieces of information given to the media by reliable sources but that doesn't make the information untrue or not important. But, it's always important to consider the source. In this case, it was Clint saying what was on his bank records. Per Clint's comments it does sound like it could be 2, not 3, gas stations -- with transactions 8 minutes apart. But that does not explain 3 different times given: 9:14, 9:22, 9:30.

Multiple MSM stories say the gas station attendant confirmed it was Whitney in the passenger seat and an unidentified male. My question is, could the attendant have recognized the SUV from news stories, knew that he served that vehicle that day and remembered a young woman in the front seat -- and assumed it was Whitney. An attendant doesn't go to the passenger-side window to get the gas instructions. JH rolled down the window and asked for whatever gas amount he wanted and gave the attendant Whitney's card. So, if there was a young woman that the attendant believed he saw, how well did he actually see her?

This makes sense.

ChadDahMan, one of our new posters was here a bit earlier this evening, but didn't comment.
He is a member of WH's church (Hall?) and yesterday clarified a lot of things for us re their faith and gave us new info.

I was hoping he was still here right now, so he could possibly clear up more for us. Unfortunately, he's not.

I also think he is the admin of one of the WH websites.

Looks can be decieving......

sometimes...but we live in a cynical world and people are very ugly and horrid to each other....therefore we assume or think anything and everything. I tjink that people will find this lady and situation are far different than most other crimes similar to this.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

sometimes...but we live in a cynical world and people are very ugly and horrid to each other....therefore we assume or think anything and everything. I tjink that people will find this lady and situation are far different than most other crimes similar to this.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I don't disagree but often organizations can have a certain image that they want to portray of someone in order to get the publics help. Just saying that its entirely possible that there is a lot more to a story about how someone from the same faith and same building and some connections can end up in a murder. Why now? rather than some other time? Coincidence it was on a day Clint didn't work? Two same aged couples both in the same religous group living close by?

Whitney always wanted to be a mom and it's possible Holt's wife already had a kid? it seems natural that by common interest they would be friends.

NO. Aggravated murder criteria is broader that you stated.

Treeclimbinggirl (posted above) has it right. It's important to be accurate about this so as not to start rumors.

Also, we discussed this *right* after the announcement and it was mentioned there that in OR there is no legal status for a fetus. A fetus can not be included in a murder chargeof their mother, in OR.

Regardless of the fetus or w/e, how can he be charged with 3 counts of agg. murder for a single crime? How does that work out legally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme