GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering why is this being put out there? the parents and family members are as innocent as the victim and there is really no reason to post their names on a public forum,,is this even legal??

Yikes! Wasn't meant to be like that. I completely agree that they are victims and I had no ill intent. I know some posters had asked previously because nobody knew anything about him. I'll respectfully edit/remove my post.

I agree - the wife's story is critical.

But can you imagine being the partner/spouse of someone like this?

I was thinking about that too. Imagine those days between the murder and his arrest. Was the wife at home with him? Can you imagine your spouse being questioned by police and the wonder she must have had. She could have been in so much danger. I feel so sad for her and what this is doing for her life.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Repo...d-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds-175262191.html

Sources: Whitney Heichel was sexually assaulted before being killed

oh well... looks like she was stalked.

:furious:
MOO
Holt prob did not grow up a JW knew WH from before somehow.... WH seemed very strong in her faith and wouldnt marry or date someone who wasnt a JW so he probably decided he wanted to pursue her so he decided to join the faith as well and when WH didnt feel the same way he felt for her she went ahead and found a very happy loving relationship with CH married it mad holt mad but he married anyway moved in the same complex and then began to stalk her :(

I thought Holt was very awkward in the wedding photos. The chemistry and love between the two was in no way matched by Clint and Whitney as a couple. After we knew who did it, posters put up a ton of beautiful photos of C&W which spoke volumes to me. The true love shined through and was consistent throughout the photographs. I felt Holt's wife (in the wedding photos) was wanting it to be deeper than she knew it was - many of HIS photos have a childlike insecurity to me. I'm getting off on too many tangents here - sorry.

BBM --- YES! That is exactly what I thought when I saw those photos as well. I thought they looked like she was a really loving, sweet girl who really wanted this day to be a beautiful, storybook wedding... but when I looked at him, and when I looked at the photos of them together, it just didn't look like he was secure in the relationship, in what was going on. IMO, he looked like someone's kid brother who was at their sibling's wedding, not a man at his own wedding. It's not that I don't think that he wanted to be there, because that photo of him seeing her in her dress for the first time was just adorable and, IMO, genuine emotion. It's just that I get the impression that he was trying to navigate something that felt huge and complicated and out of his control and maybe overwhelming, and maybe he felt like he didn't know what he was doing there. I don't think that's an unreasonable feeling, either, at that age. They're practically children still.

I'd like to know what the security cameras show. If it shows her sitting next to him in the SUV as they got gas....why didn't she just jump out? If she was taking him to work out of a good act...getting gas at that station (I'm right down the street from it) is out of her way to her Starbuck's or her apartment. And if I'm offering to take someone to work, I'd be driving, not the other party. Don't get it :(

Does anyone think he had the Loko cans to to pretend he was intoxicated. To try making an exuse for what had happened. Oh I was drunk, or so on. I don't see why someone would wake up and start drinking right away unless they had a drinking problem.
Im still trying to catch up after being at work all day so I may not have all new info but my opinion is that the Loko was for courage. I say this because of the fear and stress that shows in his expression in his mug shots. Also, Im not surprised he shot her instead of strangling her for the same reasons. I think he is generally a coward.

The questions I have are:

Who tipped off the JW members to search Larch Mountain? They had this information before LE did. Did Holt himself confess to members of his church? Is that why he stopped at the Troutdale Apartments? To call Kingdom Hall, confess to them and tell them where she was, and to have someone come for him after ditching her SUV at Walmart?

Could you provide a link showing that the search party had information on where to search BEFORE LE did? I don't remember reading anything that specifically stated that. The search party was comprised of both JW and non-JW volunteers. From what LE has said publicly, both before and after WH was found, it seems evident that the volunteer search party groups were operating under the direction of LE. LE had a "plethora" of information coming in over those days including over 100 telephone tips (possibly sightings of the vehicle?) and pings from her cell phone, etc etc etc. In view of this, it seems logical that LE would direct the search groups as to WHERE to search based on the info that was coming in. Why have this large volunteer group at your disposal and allow them to search willy-nilly when you can point them in the direction you want them to go?
Also, this statement was released by the family spokesperson: ""We were completely shocked to find out that Jonathan Holt, an irregular attendee of our meetings, was arrested and would be in any way tied to this case as a suspect. Jehovah's Witness regard life as precious, a gift from God. We had no indications that would lead us, prior to this event that he would be capable of being involved in what is alleged to have happened. We have no knowledge of the events that led up to what took place with the disappearance of Whitney and know none of the details of what took place after her abduction.

An eerie thought Just popped into my head. Everyone keeps asking 'why dump the car at Walmart?' - what if he knew that someone would find it later, perhaps his wife worked there? - speculation only-

It is way way back in the threads but LE has never said there was a sighting with Whitney in the SUV at a gas station. There was a gas station stop where Holt did purchase gas with her card. LE stated that. The 2nd sighting still being discussed here was word of mouth in the frantic search. I wish i knew where the links were.

I'd like to know what the security cameras show. If it shows her sitting next to him in the SUV as they got gas....why didn't she just jump out? If she was taking him to work out of a good act...getting gas at that station (I'm right down the street from it) is out of her way to her Starbuck's or her apartment. And if I'm offering to take someone to work, I'd be driving, not the other party. Don't get it :(

My understanding from this timeline is that they got gas over 2 hours after she failed to show for work. It seems like it was a pit stop between Dodge Park and Larch Mountain. It's certainly right on the way. If that is how it happened then Whitney wasn't alive at the gas station.

Whitney having been shot to death is so shocking to me; there is no method that would have been "un-shocking" as it were, but this just seems incredibly violent and angry and terrible, for some reason, just like with Mickey.

It angers me and saddens me so much (I'm assuming here) But I feel like Whitney had probably saved herself for Clint and this monster to go attack her force himself on her and then murder her, for his own selfish sick reasons. I think she fought hard and so the shooting had to do with his anger and not getting his way. She was never going to be willing to do anything with him, she was happily in love an committed. So sad for Whitney and her family. I hope and pray they do find comfort one day! And I say this was also planned he had been stalking her. I wouldnt be surprised if they said he took photos of her. My opinion

I have never seen two people stand further apart

I am certain this was done on purpose to show the sun shining through between them to make for a more beautiful photograph.

Some comments in this article have raised a few questions in my mind (and you have to wade through a lot of extraneous junk--sorry):

~ curious the distance the JW church is now trying to take concerning this attender of their church ("irregular attender"); JW members are assigned churches geographically, so that any JW at that apartment complex would also go to their church. Someone who was considered "not a regular attender" would be termed "inactive" or "weak" in this faith...and a step away from being considered apostate (if he admitted not believing anymore, or not following the governing body of JW). Things do not necessarily go well for those apostate in this belief system.

This is not true. This senseless killing has NOTHING to do with any religion. Let's not lose focus here.
and for the record, that is not what "inactive" or "weak" means in that sense, and it certainly does not make one "apostate" or anything else you have said. =) I am not trying to offend you, I am just letting you know you have been misinformed.

You are wrong, but, we are not supposed to discuss religion here. I am new & will gladly go on if it is allowed?

Thanks for your clarification CabinFever!

Hi Crazymom...here's a portion of that link...it's quite long and I couldn't paste it all from the browser. But if you go to Katu.com, go to the "interactive map" of where he took her SUV, it'll direct you to a link that says "Katu full-coverage of this case". Scroll to October 20th when LE announced they found her body.

I'd like to know how JW's found his license plate and know to go up there? Anyway...is a small portion:

Police said detectives found her personal belongings in a dumpster in a nearby shopping center. On Wednesday, a church-organized search team found a license plate and other evidence on Larch Mountain.

On Thursday, police found additional evidence from Heichel's SUV on Larch Mountain. And on Friday, police said crime lab evidence tied Holt to her vehicle.

I think they wanted to get the shot of the sun between them. Probably symbolic for God blessing the union maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321