GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, but the other neighbors homes are, hmmm, how to put it..."kept up", cared for, etc. You can be low income and still have 'cared for' and clean...it looks like an abandoned home. Not judging them at all, from an income standpoint...but compared to the other homes on that street, by walking the google man, it seems unkempt, uninviting and almost 'empty'.

I still don't get it. The house is not trashed, the yard has nothing in it in this pic. It has one sun shade pulled down. Yes, it is bereft of flowers or bushes, that's the only difference I see... and that's between that house and two neighbors. Still not seeing the *shock* factor.

So weird that you can "walk around"... crazy.

I still don't get it. The house is not trashed, the yard has nothing in it in this pic. It has one sun shade pulled down. Yes, it is bereft of flowers or bushes, that's the only difference I see... and that's between that house and two neighbors. Still not seeing the *shock* factor.

So weird that you can "walk around"... crazy.

Are you using the google map where you can "walk" or "drive" thru the neighborhood?
It's not that there's a "shock factor"... just that it's quite different from most other houses on the street.

Just saying.

Are you using the google map where you can "walk" or "drive" thru the neighborhood?
It's not that there's a "shock factor"... just that it's quite different from most other houses on the street.

Just saying.

Yes, and I guess it's just a matter of perspective :) They all look the same to me, with the exception of flowers/bushes. The house does not appear "trashed".

Yes, and I guess it's just a matter of perspective :) They all look the same to me, with the exception of flowers/bushes. The house does not appear "trashed".

As far as I know, nobody used the word "trashed" except you.
I'm sorry, but I think you missed the point that was being made.

Does anyone have info about possible police press conference today? It would seem they would do one, no?

Does anyone have info about possible police press conference today? It would seem they would do one, no?

Not I.
But it would sure be nice to know this early... so I can plan my day accordingly! LOL

The only discerning feature of a Jehovas Witness to somebody in emergency services is they don't do blood transfusions at all. Bless them if their community is strong in densely populated areas. I have been so impressed with Whitney's community.

nope...i can't find any announcement. my guess is that they're waiting for the arraignment?

speaking of, have you guys discussed the charges. i know i missed a bunch of pages yesterday.

http://www.clackamas.us/safetyapp/inmates/inmate.jsp?in=2012031099
Charge(s) Bail Status
ORS.163.095 - MURDER-AGGRAVATED $0

he's has three counts of aggravated murder listed. what three? there aren't that many that apply:

http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/163.095

1a, 1b, 1e, and possibly 2d apply. is that accurate?

TIA expecially to any legal beagles here...

MOO but i don't read too much into this being a revenge or any other sinister motive against Clint. I think Holt is just pure evil. Likely has a past of peeping (if reports are true) and perhaps more. His fantasies escalated and poor Whitney was his Victim. As to the couples relationship i think just acquaintances thru the neighborhood and perhaps their Faith. My husband has helped many a neighbor. We don't really know-know them. It's just what neighbors do. Many a Sociopath just blends in with a seemingly normal life from the outside. Heck even Ted Bundy had a Girlfriend :moo:

Just a thought...maybe a possible motive would be that JH's wife was talking to WH about possible marital problems between them. Maybe WH knew too much or was encouraging JH's wife to get out of the relationship? I don't know...just a thought. It seems like a person that would murder someone would have to have some sort of anger/abuse issues. Just trying to think outside of the box for a motive. Hope there's more news today...

Maybe you could explain to me what exactly the point was? :)

I'm going to say that you're correct.
I agree with you... It IS a matter of perspective.
Everyone looking at the same exact thing, can see it differently.

I personally see JH's boyhood home as being not as attractive as the other houses on the block.
I don't think that it's just because it's void of flowers and bushes. The lawn is in poor condition.
It just doesn't have a happy home feel to ME. That's my opinion only.

I'm going to say that you're correct.
I agree with you... It IS a matter of perspective.
Everyone looking at the same exact thing, can see it differently.

I personally see JH's boyhood home as being not as attractive as the other houses on the block.
I don't think that it's just because it's void of flowers and bushes. The lawn is in poor condition.
It just doesn't have a happy home feel to ME. That's my opinion only.

I agree, that's what I took from it's appearance too. It feels "devoid" of any warmth. I know plenty of poor folks, in poor living conditions in poor areas, that have homes that feel warm and look like a happy family lives there.

I'm sure it's just (for me) something my radar is picking up BECAUSE I know the circumstances..."wow, that house looks like no love grows there"...I wouldn't even have analyzed it this closely probably if I didn't know who's parents lived there LOL.

On the other hand, I don't live on any kind of awesome street and have a modest home...but there's a house down the road that has no flowers, no chairs, no signs, it looks bare to the bone, and I always think "so creepy and uninviting" when I drive by... lol

<end of ramble>

I have been wondering this too. And it's amazing to me that they, the church members, found SO MUCH EVIDENCE. I mean it sounds like they found more than the police did. I've been curious as to how the church members knew where to go and etc. to find everything they did. I just can't help but think they knew a little more information. I have no idea how the JW church runs, but with the comment about him getting married in the Hall and the behavior you have to have to be able to do that, and then I saw on the Find Whitney facebook page that JH was inactive at the church and seeing how you can get kicked out of the church I am wondering if that is what happened to him because maybe he got involved in drugs or who knows and seeing how Whitney was so devote just angered him and he took it out on here? It's interesting that we are hearing from the news that he was a member of the church but not from church people themselves coming out and saying what shock that he is arrested because they all knew him. It's very very interesting.

Just an FYI the halls are VERY small... usually no more than 100 or so people depending on which service you attend... I grew up a JW and stopped attending at about 17 with ours there was a morning group and an afternoon group I didnt know some of the people who attended the morning group because I never saw them the fact that he was/listed as inactive means that he didnt attend regularly which means that he may not have gone to each service and didnt participate IMO in any witnessing to strangers. Since JW do not have sex before marriage I can tell you a personal situation I know of for a fact. My cousin who also grew up as a JW had a girl who was interested in him who was NOT... she started coming to meetings and participating simply due to the fact that she liked my cousin and knew he would have nothing to do with her unless she also was a part of the religion.. she went through the process and became a JW only so she could marry my cousin, and then when things didnt work out they divorced and she left. I dont want to speculate but could it be possible that this guy may have done something similar due to his interest in whitney but whitney had no interest in him married her husband and so this guy decided he would find someone else and marry? Did they all get married around the same time? Perhaps he didnt get rid of his feelings for her and that led him to do the unspeakable?? I dont know just thinking out loud here....

im very curious to know if he grew up a JW reason being I never knew very many people in their early 20s who didnt grow up JW who just decided to start attending... its a hard relgion to adjust to unless you are used to it... no drinking smoking drugs sex before marriage u cant associate with folks who are not also JW you attend meetings at least twice a week and are encouraged to go door to door ministering.... if he didnt grow up JW something lead him there and there are usually only a few reasons young adults start to attend who didnt before... either you are trying to clean up your life or you are interested in someone who is a JW and you arent.

I'm curious about what Holt told his wife that morning about leaving so early. If my husband was up that early and not having to work, I'd be questioning him about where he was going- doing. Most people sleep in on days off from work.

I think Holt had an obsession with Whitney and no one could have her if he didnt and he
wanted more and knew he would never have her. It just doesn't make sense that they never really spoke, were casual but not to friendly, and so he should have no
reason to be angry with her. They barley knew each other. I think he is selfish and jealous of What Clint had (Whitney) and he was only thinking of himself and what he wanted.

the last few seconds of the video here says that he's scheduled to appear at 3 pm Monday (today) "by video".
I'm wondering if that means he's remaining in a cell for his court or if a public video will be available.http://www.kcby.com/news/local/Report-Holt-Heichel-were-members-of-same-church-175174271.html?tab=video&c=y

I took it as Holt will appear by Video means from Jail. I could be wrong. Sounds like it wont be until the dinner hour or a bit later before we hear exactly what the charges are. For those of us EST.

I just want to be very careful that we are not targeting Holt's family- his wife NOR his parents. We have no idea what his childhood was like based on what we see outside his childhood home. Many lower income people cannot afford frivolous things like flowers, and they are certainly not going to have toys outside with adult children. I know *something* is missing in Holt, but we can't blame his parents. We don't know what occurred in his life to cause him to kill. MOO

I took it as Holt will appear by Video means from Jail. I could be wrong. Sounds like it wont be until the dinner hour or a bit later before we hear exactly what the charges are. For those of us EST.

I wonder if his appearance is via video (like skyping? but through legal avenues) because they are concerned about attempts on his life if he is transported?

What a heartbreaking case :(

I apologize if this has already been mentioned but, it's sticking with me that he used her card to get gas. I live in MN and all gas is self-service soo really, one could steal a debit/credit card and use it to buy gas. Some stations require a zip code but if you know of one that doesn't, you could use anyone's card there.

With Oregon being an attendant-service state (I didn't even know that was a thing!) do attendants tend to verify the owner of the card verbally/visually (ID)/or with a signature? Do they even handle the card or does the person that's driving do all that? I just feel like if someone was handed a card by a man they'd at least want to verify that someone named Whitney was in the car? Or is it all pretty casual and they don't even check the name.....?

It would be pretty darn brazen to go to these stations with a broken window and use a card with a name that didn't match your gender, no? And I think she must have still been alive at this point if it was, in fact, her in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx