GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how they ended up at the same complex that still concerns me

What I find interesting is he states he had a "mental breakdown". Makes me wonder if he had done something he thought might be discovered, and had a ready made excuse. See I told you I had a mental breakdown ...

Not thinking murder necessarily, more along the lines of a sexual assault.

That's the first thing that came to my mind," mental breakdown" really?

What a cover up just in case. Was his whole life a cover up? Did he really believe in his faith? Did he really get married for love or was that a cover too?

IMO this guy has had a dark side for a long time but led the pretense of a life to facilitate it. His poor wife, they were together for a long time, but I believe she could have been fooled all this time. The pics of their wedding were fairy tale. Sad for her

btw i have a comment being moderated i think i stepped into a mini trap on here so im stepping back from some comments that i think are meant to generate specific reactions lol so religion aside when i look at the difference in photos for JH i simply see a man who got caught! he has no priors but to me that doesnt mean squat he had an option to walk away that day to leave Whitney alone and he decided to go ahead with his evil plan I hope he is scared I hope he is uncomfortable and I hope he is crying himself to sleep each night because he took away a wonderful person and I hope he has to carry that burden for the rest of his life

What a cover up just in case. Was his whole life a cover up? Did he really believe in his faith? Did he really get married for love or was that a cover too?

IMO this guy has had a dark side for a long time but led the pretense of a life to facilitate it. His poor wife, they were together for a long time, but I believe she could have been fooled all this time. The pics of their wedding were fairy tale. Sad for her

this is exactly what I think. I feel as though he hid alot for a very long time and I think he may have THOUGHT it would go away once married but it continued to grow and he decided to act out on it. It scares me alot. Poor Whitney! I feel terrible for his wife

I have read somewhere (maybe Gavin DeBecker) that EMT, like "rent a cop" security and some other jobs, can sometimes attract men with an unhealthy need to control other people or dominate the vulnerable. NOT casting aspersions on all EMTs, security, etc, just that when he is profiling he finds it to be a significant pattern.

We have one of those in our neighborhood. He tried to get on with the City and County, finally settled for ASH (state mental facility, go figure). He loves to play traffic cop with folks driving by his house, lol. I force myself to make brief polite chit-chat in gatherings, then beat feet away from him. Hubby feels exactly the same
icon12.gif

I wonder if this how people felt about Holt? Was he socially awkward?

Found another picture of Whitney's Explorer found in the parking lot...this time from the driver's side view. Left rear tire looks muddy; front tire is clean. If the license plate came off from getting stuck in some brush up in the mountain, it'd likely be the rear one, wouldn't you think? The front end looks clean.

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2012-10/1278/58598/IMG_1699.JPG

FWIW, I have looked at the maternal side of his family. Would not surprise me if he converted to his wife's faith before they married. It also makes sense in terms of the church seeming to distance themselves from him.

I know it was brought up in an earlier thread, so I thought I would post the information here since Whitney has touched so many of Us. There will be an Open House in order to offer the family condolences:
https://www.facebook.com/events/202519623216224/

The facebook pages have more specifics for any other information you may have been wondering about.

I have read somewhere (maybe Gavin DeBecker) that EMT, like "rent a cop" security and some other jobs, can sometimes attract men with an unhealthy need to control other people or dominate the vulnerable. NOT casting aspersions on all EMTs, security, etc, just that when he is profiling he finds it to be a significant pattern.

I live iin GA. Here for the fire/emergency dept, in order to get hired they have to pass a psych eval(s) AND a polygraph!
I was thinking WTF? why?

NOW I know! ~ sounds like it may be true..

moo

Successful candidates must pass the written exam, an in-depth background check, physical abilities test, polygraph and psychological exams, medical exam, drug screen and oral interview.
http://portal.cobbcountyga.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1395&Itemid=566

This made my heart sink, as there are a lot of transient folks and "street kids" who hang out near there, including young women. But the NWCN said "a park in Washington" which could be any number of other places. So now I am not sure which one it is?

First time poster here, been following this case since last Tuesday when Whitney went missing. Like others, not sure why it has captivated me so much. I feel so badly for her loved ones, friends, coworkers and her spiritual community.

Just wanted to add that I too first read that in 2011 JH told police he had gone to a park in Washington, near where he grew up. Seemed a bit weird, since I remembered the neighbor of his parents saying JH had grown up next door. Here is an account of part of the neighbor's interview with KATU:

"Their neighbor, Vincent Wilson, said he’s known Holt since he was seven years old. Wilson said he noticed Holt visiting his parents a week ago. “Something snapped or something,” Wilson said. "If it’s true, it’s like something that nobody expects of anybody." Holt grew up in East Portland and attended school in the Parkrose School District. He was married in 2010, KATU News learned. His wife’s Facebook page was taken down shortly after Holt’s arrest."

Seems like another lie JH told to police to keep from getting caught, back in 2011. I bet he'd spotted someone in the parking lot of Best Buy and couldn't control himself.

When it came out the other day that Whitney had been sexually abused, my first thought was that this guy has done this before and has been on a ramp for a long time towards what happened last Tuesday morning. I would expect more unusual "time away" accounts will surface, as well as the possibility of date rape type events. We also don't know what type of inappropriate behavior he might have indulged in as an EMT, with vulnerable women at his disposal.

One more thing about the probable cause affadavit that I noticed, was that the DNA found on the steering wheel was "swabbed". That would imply something other than a fingerprint, in my experience. Perhaps JH cleaned himself up after his disgusting act and transferred some of his ejaculate from his hand to the steering wheel.

I do agree that the cat/plant sitting and the battery jump,as well as moving to the Heichels' apartment complex five months earlier was an attempt to insinuate himself into Whitney's life.

I also wonder if JH didn't take his motorcycle down to Walmart or somewhere else nearby earlier in the morning. By the map it's about three miles from there to Whitney's apartment complex, so it would take about 45 minutes for him to walk, or less if he caught the bus on that line, as others have suggested. If he'd had his bike after he dumped her car, he wouldn't be out in public as long and drawing attention to any blood on his clothing while he made his way home.

So much about this case is just so sad. But hopefully some good will come out of this, perhaps other missing women/girls will finally be identified. At least one less perv is on the streets.

I live iin GA. Here for the fire/emergency dept, in order to get hired they have to pass a psych eval(s) AND a polygraph!
I was thinking WTF? why?

NOW I know! ~ sounds like it may be true..

moo

Successful candidates must pass the written exam, an in-depth background check, physical abilities test, polygraph and psychological exams, medical exam, drug screen and oral interview.
http://portal.cobbcountyga.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1395&Itemid=566

Being a Firefighter/EMT is a far different hiring process than just an EMT. He could have worked for an independent ambulance company in his area. No polygraph is given either, that I know of, at least not in California. Being an EMT is not necessarily a Government job either. You can work in a hospital, at a ski resort, ambulance company, camp, or as an outdoor educator, just to name a few ...

Is friend code-speak for "a woman"? Yikes at the very thought!!

On KGW (TV), Kyle said it was the same male "friend" that Holt took the rental car from at Best Buy to go have a mental breakdown for 12 hours.

wait a minute, how did his employer release a statement (let me see if I can find the previous post) if he actually was an EMT? I think that information may not be correct about the EMT ...

He has an EMT license, but was not currently working in that field. Perhaps could not get hired by anybody.

I read earlier today that he is indeed certified as an EMT BUT that there was no record with local agencies that employee EMTs, of him ever having worked in that capacity.

Also I was thinking a bit ago "how on earth could anyone <perform> with another person who is terrified and crying and scared for her life"????

The fact that he was able to (assuming since there hasn't been any report about fluids I guess) perform under these conditions just solidifies in my mind that this wasn't a "approach for love interest gone bad" and a result of rejection, and makes me fear for the worst for his past "mental breakdowns". IMO if he could (excuse my crass language) get off during this whole thing, IMO he has done it before. Or that his wife was a victim of his fetishes. :(

PURELY SPECULATION and just a ramble of my thoughts over dishes

First time poster here, been following this case since last Tuesday when Whitney went missing. Like others, not sure why it has captivated me so much. I feel so badly for her loved ones, friends, coworkers and her spiritual community.

Just wanted to add that I too first read that in 2011 JH told police he had gone to a park in Washington, near where he grew up. Seemed a bit weird, since I remembered the neighbor of his parents saying JH had grown up next door. Here is an account of part of the neighbor's interview with KATU:

"Their neighbor, Vincent Wilson, said he’s known Holt since he was seven years old. Wilson said he noticed Holt visiting his parents a week ago. “Something snapped or something,” Wilson said. "If it’s true, it’s like something that nobody expects of anybody." Holt grew up in East Portland and attended school in the Parkrose School District. He was married in 2010, KATU News learned. His wife’s Facebook page was taken down shortly after Holt’s arrest."

Seems like another lie JH told to police to keep from getting caught, back in 2011. I bet he'd spotted someone in the parking lot of Best Buy and couldn't control himself.

When it came out the other day that Whitney had been sexually abused, my first thought was that this guy has done this before and has been on a ramp for a long time towards what happened last Tuesday morning. I would expect more unusual "time away" accounts will surface, as well as the possibility of date rape type events. We also don't know what type of inappropriate behavior he might have indulged in as an EMT, with vulnerable women at his disposal.

One more thing about the probable cause affadavit that I noticed, was that the DNA found on the steering wheel was "swabbed". That would imply something other than a fingerprint, in my experience. Perhaps JH cleaned himself up after his disgusting act and transferred some of his ejaculate from his hand to the steering wheel.

I do agree that the cat/plant sitting and the battery jump,as well as moving to the Heichels' apartment complex five months earlier was an attempt to insinuate himself into Whitney's life.

I also wonder if JH didn't take his motorcycle down to Walmart or somewhere else nearby earlier in the morning. By the map it's about three miles from there to Whitney's apartment complex, so it would take about 45 minutes for him to walk, or less if he caught the bus on that line, as others have suggested. If he'd had his bike after he dumped her car, he wouldn't be out in public as long and drawing attention to any blood on his clothing while he made his way home.

So much about this case is just so sad. But hopefully some good will come out of this, perhaps other missing women/girls will finally be identified. At least one less perv is on the streets.

Excellent first post. I agree with every word you said.

I also thought that he saw someone in the parking lot of the BestBuy (where his friend was shopping inside) and he decided quite rashly to act on his impulse to hop into the driver's seat and do something.

If he was successful in doing something, there *might* be a record of it on or around August 2011 or he may have failed in his attempt. He was gone long enough for the friend (who rented the car) to report it and for Jonathan's wife to be questioned about his whereabouts. He was gone long enough to do something or come close to doing something. It was just one step closer to the kind of thing he would eventually do to Whitney Heichel.

The former neighbor's wife that Jonathan spied on at balcony level was very lucky.

Also I was thinking a bit ago "how on earth could anyone <perform> with another person who is terrified and crying and scared for her life"????

The fact that he was able to (assuming since there hasn't been any report about fluids I guess) perform under these conditions just solidifies in my mind that this wasn't a "approach for love interest gone bad" and a result of rejection, and makes me fear for the worst for his past "mental breakdowns". IMO if he could (excuse my crass language) get off during this whole thing, IMO he has done it before. Or that his wife was a victim of his fetishes. :(

I don't know, i'ts reported that women can occasionally have orgasms even while being raped. Sometimes it's purely a physical thing regarding being to "perform".

Also thought what if she bit him and that caused a rageful experience and he shot her.

I agree. The fact that he enjoyed this sexual act with a woman who was unwilling and terrified, makes me think perhaps he was numbed by lots of exposure to this type of *advertiser censored*. I suspect that we may hear something like this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487