Oscar Pistorius Defense

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What bruised his ego? I thought she got him the "I love you" card and he got her nothing. If anything, I'd think it would be her with the bruised ego under those circumstances.

There is some speculation by those who knew her, that she was planning on telling him about the kiss she gave another guy, while filming her reality show. The show was about to be aired. She apparently thought that OP was going to be upset that it would make her look like a *advertiser censored*. So some have wondered if she told him about the upcoming show that night. And that might have bruised his ego and they fought?

Yes OP's logic would be akin to many murderers who decide to take the stand or do a legal deposition and then lie and lie and lie. And, in this case, like in all murder cases the world over, there will be people who refuse, patently refuse to see the defendant's actions in any way that is counter to how they want it to be.

Why how dare the mean old lawyer/prosecutor ask OP such horrible and leading questions, which forces him to lie to protect himself. Harrumph! This is his story and he's stickin' to it... errr.... okay he's stickin' to this new story, yeah, that's the ticket

But it's not OP's fault, no siree! It's Nel's fault. They are persecuting a poor invalid who has such emotional scars, the likes of which no one has ever seen. Ever. How dare South Africa make him answer for this. IF Oscar has lied, and we refuse to concede he has, but IF he did, it's only because he got so confused by Nel's obviously biased questioning. Poor Oscar didn't understand what was being put to him.

I have enjoyed going back to re watch much of OPs cross by Nel. It is very interesting to watch Nel ask very simple questions that anyone would ask. Before asking 90% of his questions Nel had no real idea of what OPs answers would be, because he only had the results of his investigation, the BA, and the PE to go by. At some points Nel would just put up a photograph and ask OP, "What is wrong with this picture?" or, "What has been moved in this picture?" And then OP would give Nel his answer, which would open up a flood of questions that led down very dangerous paths for OP. It is simplicity at its finest to watch!

The former Olympian that was caught out and found guilty of murdering his girlfriend by a duvet, a pair of wrong side out jeans, a house fan, and a pair of electrical cords that he forgot to move. LOL!!!

Poor Mr. Roux... He has got a great deal more confusion to cause next week, that is priority one on his To Do List!

There is some speculation by those who knew her, that she was planning on telling him about the kiss she gave another guy, while filming her reality show. The show was about to be aired. She apparently thought that OP was going to be upset that it would make her look like a *advertiser censored*. So some have wondered if she told him about the upcoming show that night. And that might have bruised his ego and they fought?

Thanks. Was the kiss part of the episode that was about to air? You'd think he'd be surprised if she DIDN'T kiss someone on a reality show set on a tropical island.

Is there any more than speculation on this ( that a kiss took place) (ie. released footage, rushes, confirmation by production co.)? Whilst it would be a gross overreaction, it could explain the source of the row, or a contributing factor, and you might think the PT would raise it.

Is there any more than speculation on this ( that a kiss took place) (ie. released footage, rushes, confirmation by production co.)? Whilst it would be a gross overreaction, it could explain the source of the row, or a contributing factor, and you might think the PT would raise it.

I just watched the first episode and Reeva isn't in it much. There's absolutely no kissing, but there's a little foreshadowing of someone interested in her. She shrugs it off as "he's just playing the game" or similar. They don't tell you who gets kicked off in the first episode, so I don't know if she made it to episode 2 or not. All I could find were teasers for the second episode and for the series itself. In one, there's a girl laying on top of Reeva in a beach chair, but it's obvious they're just playing. No men involved.

Does anyone have a link to later episodes?

IIRC, the first Tropica episode aired on Feb. 16, so Reeva must have been excited and expecting OP to show some measure of interest that last night. Instead, he was probably consumed by his "hurdle" meeting earlier in the day and expected her to focus her interest on him. Then there's the issue of no evidence he had either a gift or card there for her. Lots of row fodder there.

I just watched the first episode and Reeva isn't in it much. There's absolutely no kissing, but there's a little foreshadowing of someone interested in her. She shrugs it off as "he's just playing the game" or similar. They don't tell you who gets kicked off in the first episode, so I don't know if she made it to episode 2 or not. All I could find were teasers for the second episode and for the series itself. In one, there's a girl laying on top of Reeva in a beach chair, but it's obvious they're just playing. No men involved.

Does anyone have a link to later episodes?

She was booted off, and I believe this is why she is seen saying "I'm going to miss you all very much." [Or similar words.]

She really looked and sounded lovely and beautiful there and then.

She was booted off, and I believe this is why she is seen saying "I'm going to miss you all very much." [Or similar words.]

She really looked and sounded lovely and beautiful there and then.

I know she got booted off eventually. But I was wondering if it she was the very first one to go. Based on shots of her in the montages, it seems like she made it past the first vote. But I can't find any youtubes of episode 2 or later.

I know she got booted off eventually. But I was wondering if it she was the very first one to go. Based on shots of her in the montages, it seems like she made it past the first vote. But I can't find any youtubes of episode 2 or later.

Not sure I get your 'eventually" if she only did the 1 show.
I have not seen the whole episode, and don't think I can now.
But I've seen others say, she was the first to be let go.

Not sure I get your 'eventually" if she only did the 1 show.
I have not seen the whole episode, and don't think I can now.
But I've seen others say, she was the first to be let go.

bbm~

That was my question. I didn't know when she got kicked off and couldn't find the 2nd or later episodes to see if she was still on. Do you have a link to her only doing one episode or can you share how you know for sure. Thanks :)

eta: never mind. I see you said you "seen others say" she was the first to go. That's what I'm trying to find out. Anyone know for sure? TIA

bbm~

That was my question. I didn't know when she got kicked off and couldn't find the 2nd or later episodes to see if she was still on. Do you have a link to her only doing one episode or can you share how you know for sure. Thanks :)

eta: never mind. I see you said you "seen others say" she was the first to go. That's what I'm trying to find out. Anyone know for sure? TIA

BIB. I was just about to post a reply when I noticed that you beat me to it. "Great minds think alike." LOL!!!

bbm~

I think Carol70 from SA said that, possibly others, possibly online too.
But no I can't swear to this.

I do remember Carol getting blunt in her way, that Reeva was not well known in SA. But you will have to wait till she reappears or find another source. Sorry.

ETA:If they aired the first show--with Reeva's parents' approval--logic would dictate that if they had more shows with her in it, they'd have been aired a year ago too.

Pretty sure she only did the one show, and said goodbye at the end, because it was her last show, filmed in November.

Sad and ironic.

bbm~

She was voted off in episode 9, one week before the final.

Wow, do you have a link?

This is circumstantial evidence, but if we take this tweet

Khanyo* ‏@KhanyoThomas_ 13 Apr 2013
This guy will be remembered as "that guy who voted Reeva off, of Tropika Island of Treasures" Yoh -___- its his killed her all over again

13th april is 8 weeks on from episode 1 which was shown on 16th feb

Also backed up by this report from 18th April mentioning Reeva leave last week

http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/tv-radio/saying-farewell-to-reeva-but-forever-1.1502376#.UW__HVuftL9

This is circumstantial evidence, but if we take this tweet

Khanyo* ‏@KhanyoThomas_ 13 Apr 2013
This guy will be remembered as "that guy who voted Reeva off, of Tropika Island of Treasures" Yoh -___- its his killed her all over again

13th april is 8 weeks on from episode 1 which was shown on 16th feb

Also backed up by this report from 18th April mentioning Reeva leave last week

http://www.iol.co.za/tonight/tv-radio/saying-farewell-to-reeva-but-forever-1.1502376#.UW__HVuftL9

Thanks.

If she did 9 (or 8?) more shows, it implies,that when the 1 was shown shortly after her death, the producers spliced in her farewell kiss etc. at the end of the first show.
Perhaps that is why it is confusing?

Thanks.

If she did 9 (or 8?) more shows, it implies,that when the 1 was shown shortly after her death, the producers spliced in her farewell kiss etc. at the end of the first show.
Perhaps that is why it is confusing?

Yeah i think that's what happened.
It's made more confusing because there doesn't seem to be any footage of other episode's anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC