Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for roux to start sobbing, and asking for a break... Or a bucket

I wondered whether Roux would record OP retching and sobbing and play it when things started getting hairy for the defence - just like in the trial

Basically, Roux is armed with two adjectives: 'factual' and 'genuine'; and he keeps repeating them in each sentence.

Like how he claimed that it was common cause that the shots were first? I'm pretty sure that much of the states case was disputing just that.

Roux refers to error in persona being applicable to most of the cases.

SCA then why does she bring in someone else? Isn't there a conflation between directus and eventualis?

Just tuned in... Based on questions from Justice Leach and the male judge in the center of panel, I venture to say his goose is cooked.

Roux is amazing though... He is giving it his all. It's just that these judges are all seeing through the twisted logic and Roux's clever maneuvers. They are asking all the right questions this time!!

Roux is worth 3 of Oscar's houses though!

Judge Mpati now deals with whether Judge Masipa asked the right questions in relation to dolus eventualis. Judge Leach is now grilling Roux again.

Karyn Maughan @karynmaughan
Roux refuses to let Judge Leach make him concede that Masipa's finding on mistaken identity was wrong. #OscarPistorius
11:05 AM - 3 Nov 2015

Roux stuttering-- failing to sway the SCA that DE can be crossed off because Masipa. Accepted that Oscar believed Reeva was in the bedroom.

Roux saying Masipa gave him the benefit of the doubt even though he was a poor witness and lied.

I'm loving seeing Roux being grilled by these learned judges. Smoke and mirrors won't work in this forum. He deserves every bit of this IMO. Roux says OP was a poor witness, but earlier Leach said he was a shocking witness.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 2 Min.Vor 2 Minuten
#OscarPistorius Roux: Once we keep those findings - it cannot follow that the accused is guilty of murder. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 2 Min.Vor 2 Minuten
#OscarPistorius Roux: for the appeal to be successful, we have to strike out factual findings of the court. BB

Roux telling the court what they can and cannot do. Hmmm, a poor strategy. The body language of the judges is very interesting.

Roux raising double jeopardy now and a re-trial.

Justice Leach asking Roux of his version of Seekoei's relevance.

Roux going to issue of double jeopardy.

Roux making so many assumptions on behalf of masipa. Makes one wonder if she would be a more apt person to be answering most of the panel's questions.

ime: 12:17
Roux asking the SCA now it will be able to avoid double jeopardy. If you recall, double jeopardy is prohibited in the South African law.

Oh, page turning again ....

Roux just gave the judge his sweet little coy smile and with a twinkle in his eye.... Geez...

SCA why can this Court not in the interests of justice give the judgement that should have been given?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute