Osco confirms caylee dna

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else just ENRAGED?

I must be going thru the motions..

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, depression, acceptance.

I am so dfklgjdfklgjldfjdfgkj furious.

God bless you sweet little Caylee. You touched the hearts of the world.

Rest in peace, Caylee.

Someone in LE with experience in psychology and giving bad news to victims' families needs to sit down with Cindy and George and try to make them understand that their granddaughter is dead. Until they believe it, even the remote possibility of getting Casey to open up about the location of Caylee's body is hopeless.

On the live cam thread, everyone saw a car pull up and a guy go into the house shortly before the news broke. Maybe he was there to break the news? And maybe they got the news days ago? IMOO

Even though I think we all saw this coming (imo) it doesn't make it any easier... sad, very sad.

On the live cam thread, everyone saw a car pull up and a guy go into the house shortly before the news broke. Maybe he was there to break the news? And maybe they got the news days ago? IMOO

The guy who went to the house wasnt there that long..it didnt appear anyone at the Anthony house answered the door.

Condolences to Cindy, George & Lee.

I pray they can begin to find some peace now & come together as a family & accept the support of others who reach out to them in their time of grief.

R.I.P. Caylee.

Caylee has one last need from this world she has been torn from...... JUSTICE.

OKay, this is what I am not understanding now...
Now that they have these results, why even offer her limited immunity? I understand the need to find Caylee's body, yet we know she will not talk.
If I am understanding, the limited imunnity requires her to lead to the body, and they will use only the evidence found in court and not what she tells them correct? This would insure them that she would be convicted on at least 2nd degree right?
But, if she refuses the immunity, then they would have to take their chances on the conviction?
Am I guessing this right?

I read this as in the background I'm listening to Lee's interview today as he rambles on and on regarding who has Caylee at this time.

What will it take for this family to wake up?

Lee's interview today? I'd love the link please, didn't know he gave one.

I'm glad it's official and released by the OSCO. Now there's no doubt and we can find her.

I am glad this was released too. Glad Casey is behind bars. It was important now to the State ATTy's in this case, charges will be brought over I gather Tues.

IMO

I don't get it. NONE of the other local affiliates have this info on their websites, local fox is not reporting it on their 5pm broadcast, Sentinel, nada and I cant find it on any of cnn, foxnews, or msnbc. THIS is the story that has captured the nation and there's no mention of official confirmation? This should be breaking news. Help me understand.

Maybe because they already reported it when it leaked a few days ago? Just a guess. Or maybe they are just a bit slow? IMOO

Rest in peace, Caylee.

Someone in LE with experience in psychology and giving bad news to victims' families needs to sit down with Cindy and George and try to make them understand that their granddaughter is dead. Until they believe it, even the remote possibility of getting Casey to open up about the location of Caylee's body is hopeless.

Do you think anyone can get through to them....maybe with Casey out of the house it's a possibility......

Do we know if the Anthony's were officially notified prior to the public? I'm guessing that Casey was re-arrested for her protection before this came out.
With the many protesters who were outside the Anthony's house, I think it's a good possibility you're right. Many did question the timing of the 'economic crimes' charges.

That poor, precious baby. What a waste.

AngelCaylee.jpg

God Bless you, beautiful little Caylee. I will always see you in my precious 3 year old daughter's eyes and smile. You are loved.

OKay, this is what I am not understanding now...
Now that they have these results, why even offer her limited immunity? I understand the need to find Caylee's body, yet we know she will not talk.
If I am understanding, the limited imunnity requires her to lead to the body, and they will use only the evidence found in court and not what she tells them correct? This would insure them that she would be convicted on at least 2nd degree right?
But, if she refuses the immunity, then they would have to take their chances on the conviction?
Am I guessing this right?

The only thing I can figure is that even without using her own words.... LE already has enough evidence & witnesses to get a conviction.

Now is the time for the Anthony family to learn just how MUCH Casey hates their guts..... she won't even tell them WHERE she dumped Caylee's body. Casey might be in hell but she's going to be sure she has as much company there as she can get.... family, ex-friends..... she'll drag as many people as possible into her blackhole.

And Baez will smirk at the cameras & encourage Casey to do anything to try to save herself in the name of 'defending' her.

As an aside, they quoted Cindy but I think it was in the context of the paragraph below and the rearrest. before we go crazy, I think Cindy's comment about wanting the apology is regarding the rearrest. because the quote matches the subesquent information.

Does anyone esle read it that way and see some poor editing?

Definitely poor editing. There needed to be some sort of header there or obvious break in the text.

My head has been telling me that she's gone for weeks but my heart kept hoping she'd be found alive and well. This is the news I was dreading.

RIP, sweet baby Caylee.

This just sickens me. Casey just needs to give it up at this point so this saga can end and Lee, Cindy, and George can start dealing with this. What a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum