Other Agencies Pulled Back into Search-

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she did, and this man has this child, then she should face charges. JMHO
I think she knows exactly what happened to this child, and I don't think it has anything to do with any cousin, else this would have come out on night one, plus a description of the vehicle would have been on the Amber Alert..
She is throwing whomever she can under the bus to take the attention off herself, which is not working..JMHO

I disagree 100%. I don't believe Misty had anything to do with this and even if her cousin did, yes she should have used better judgement, but she is still a minor.

I revise my earlier statement, I think the child was brought to Tennessee. I think the tip that someone saw her there is valid.

Does anyone have that link to the MySpace for Brandon? I have searched but found only young Brandon's in other states

I've gotta say here that if LE thought of this "Cousin" as a real suspect they'd have issued a statement identifying him as a POI, issued an arrest warrant, put out an All Points Bulletin, or at least told Misty NOT to talk about him to the press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see no statement from LE, no pic or drawing of anyone they want to talk to, nothing being said of POI - nadda

I don't think he is considered a POI by LE.

I think Misty is their #1 suspect at this time.... and Ron #2 depending upon the relationship dynamics of the two of them as this unfolds.

I am torn here as either way (SO or one of the caregivers) its a sad situation.

i guess he either believes her or they're in this together......

Very interesting situation. I think he believes her and is concerned that others don't. In the GVS interview, it was obvious that RC was upset with MC because she couldn't seem to answer the questions. I think when RC and MC are alone, MC is quite convincing, but when she is on camera, not so much. I think RC is having trouble with this. I also think RC is beginning to doubt her and maybe Gma is also. MC is becoming more defiant on camera if ML's interview means anything. What I can't figure out is if MC is just totally nonobservant and doesn't pay attention to any details or if she is just lying. Questioning her reminds me of questioning an 8-10 year old.

Interesting...... I hope something comes from the cousin search. Prayers for Haliegh.

Salem

The crime lab? Hmm. They haven't found anything yet, so why call in the crime lab? Maybe to process the car that was taken in?

The Red Rav4 was seen in East Knoxville, TN being driven by a white man who had a Haleigh-looking girl with him. There is no indication that this car or the people in it have been located. There was an abandoned car in the woods and a car seized by LE (maybe one in the same) No Rav4 was seized. NG got it wrong, wrong, wrong.

Tip leads to new ground search for Haleigh

http://www.wftv.com/news/18759621/detail.html

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- A new tip led to a new ground search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings Friday and an army of deputies searched a wooded area just a few hundred yards from her home.

Putnam County sheriff's deputies stopped all physical ground searches for Haleigh Cummings last Monday, but Friday morning Eyewitness News found a search team in Satsuma in a parking lot and followed behind them.
The tip that led law enforcement to the wooded area came in overnight. Officers from all over, including Flagler County Fire Rescue, showed up early Friday morning to begin the search
I didn't see this posted yet.

I have a feeling this may be it. It is too close to home and where the other searches took place so it leads me to believe they have details on this one.

I have a feeling this may be it. It is too close to home and where the other searches took place so it leads me to believe they have details on this one.

I do to. I hope this family can get some closure today. I do feel the child is no longer with us.

The cousin in question is named "Joe".

Thank you for that link! I was glad to hear that they were back out there searching, but not having a good feeling considering they are so close to the home where Haleigh went missing!

I do to. I hope this family can get some closure today. I do feel the child is no longer with us.

I am just wondering if the tip came from Misty, not as in a direct tip but something that came out of whatever story she was telling this time, or if it was from the RSO who got arrested yesterday, or if it was just a tip that was called in?

I don't think it is looking good at all!

http://www.wftv.com/news/18759621/detail.html

"A new tip led to a new ground search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings Friday and an army of deputies searched a wooded area just a few hundred yards from her home."

This was in the thread from the family's presser today; I thought it warranted its own thread.

Thank you for that link! I was glad to hear that they were back out there searching, but not having a good feeling considering they are so close to the home where Haleigh went missing!

I am just wondering if the tip came from Misty, not as in a direct tip but something that came out of whatever story she was telling this time, or if it was from the RSO who got arrested yesterday, or if it was just a tip that was called in?

I don't think it is looking good at all!

If the tip came from an RSO I would think LE would be kind enough to hold some kind of a presser that would take the pressure off of Misty/Ron.

It doesn't look good.

Thank you for posting this, Pirate. I'm down the road in Palatka and hadn't heard a thing about it. My computer was hung up with some kind of malware so I have missed quite a bit, it seems. Will check w/friend who works w/Putnam County for new scuttlebutt.

Friend who works for the county just sent msg w/this:
==========================================
.... called me this morning and said there were dozens of sheriff's deputies, crime lab, etc all headed south this morning. Hope something/someone is breaking. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
===========================================
I'm watching WJXT news... they haven't mentioned a word about a renewed physical search

Something's up.

I found it SS - LFlorida is our local person. I so hope they find something today.

this seems a bit strange. no dogs led them to this area initially?

also, i'm sure TES covered this area (or maybe some other search) already.

then again, just because an area was already searched, it doesn't mean that the search didn't miss something. i think they kind of go through pretty quickly. maybe LE got info about a specific area that they want to do a detailed search on?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MimiJules
Back