Outburst during JS hearing!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just can't see any emotion at all from ICA concerning this woman. I wish I could. Fersur she dont look mad---even tho the attention is being taken away from her. I have seen 2 fersur reactions from her---rage and emptiness---sometimes when she lol it dont look fer-real. Am not even sur when she cried when HHJP was reading of her sins---was real. As far as i could tell it may have been anger.

Check out her rap sheet ( giving a false name to law enforcement and DUI). She is a liar and has been proven to be one.

She probably does not deserve this much attention though. There is probably nothing she says that one can trust. IMO

Drug abuse and criminal charges are often seen with mental illness. I'm really not surprised. I don't see that she has a murder charge on her list so I will still afford her more sympathy than I do ICA.

I truly respect your opinion and where it's coming from. Hope I'm not coming across too harshly. :grouphug:

Amen.

Why is there such a lack of compassion for that poor woman. Based on her words and actions she has serious problems.

Her curiousity of the case cost her a weekend in jail. However I am surprised the judge didn't order some type of socail worker to taker a look at the situation. SHe sure could use some help from somebody.

When the public defender goes and sees her they will probably ask for mental health care for her. Sadly though it can take days (even weeks sometimes) before you get your meds when first entering in jail. My guess is- if they have a medical unit that's where she'll end up because of possible withdrawal issues and suicide watch. If this woman is really on the meds she says she is, she has got to have her meds!

The Lady in question has a Three-Year old in her care?? A record like that , I wouldnt be shocked if Child Services isnt already questioning....

Hi OLG. I was just thinking about you and that I'd be curious to know your opinion about what you observed while watching ER's behavior and claimed drug intake, etc.

To be honest, any time I was on Thorazine it had to be administered. If not in the hospital I had to go to my shrinks office daily for a liquid dose, in the hospital it was always injected. I'm shocked that this woman is given a prescription and is self administering at home (not only because it causes drowsiness - but it is highly toxic if used improperly and a person with Bipolar has a pretty big chance of using it improperly. think suicide attempt) not to mention taking care of a 3 year old child while on it AND adding Seroquel and methadone in the mix, SCARY!

I have a feeling she's lying but that's just me. Have you ever seen someone on Thorazine? The term "Thorazine shuffle" is used for a reason LOL.

Disclaimer- As always- I'm not a doctor, I'm a psych patient.. I never administered these drugs but I have taken these drugs.

This may have already been asked and answered. Why was she there anyway??

The Lady in question has a Three-Year old in her care?? A record like that , I wouldnt be shocked if Child Services isnt already questioning....

ohh- I missed it, she has a record?

Look at the mug shot above and then rethink the situation. :crazy:

She's smiling like an <modsnip>. This makes her more or less crazy? My goodness how quick we judge based on a picture.

She's smiling like an idiot. This makes her more or less crazy? My goodness how quick we judge based on a picture.

Well she is in prison garb .. this isn't a candid shot of Ms R at a friends house, this is taken in the Big House lol Most people are shocked at photos like that because of where she is ... a place where smiles should be the last thing on your mind.

During the Fort Hood shootings we kept on showing a mugshot of Nidal Hasan smiling ... his attorney called and asked us to use a photo that he would be supplying .... a new mugshot arrived of him NOT smiling.

Most people wouldn't be smiling on a mugshot.

Well, maybe she is nuts!

My initital reaction to the mugshot was that I've never seen such a pleasant expression on someone's face as they're being booked.

ADDING: My husband just walked into the room and I scrolled up and showed him the pic and asked 'does this look like a normal mugshot?'
He doesn't think it's a true mugshot as she's already wearing jail garb. (I'm Just trying to be accurate here.) ER seems perfectly content tho.

You'd be surprised. My arrests all pretty much took place in the same town with the same cops busting me over and over again.. I'd been being arrested by these folks since I was 15- they used to tell me to smile when I got my shot taken cuz "why have a bad picture on your record? When you are a career "minor offender", not all arrests are high drama.

She does look funny as h3ll grinning in that mug shot- like it's a yearbook picture lol.

I believe she first said she volunteers at the meth clinic and then later said she goes to the Methodone clinic. At best, she tried to lie about it.

I thought she volunteered at a pet clinic.

http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html ... yeah not real bad (although I would personally hate to have A rap sheet lol

Guess I have just seen worse criminals with no excuse or remorse at all (KC comes to mind)

oh boy, I wonder if she is still on probation for her 2009 charge (that is the last one, right?) She could get busted for violating probation and if she is on a suspended sentence they could make her serve her time. Poor thing, she's her own worst enemy. $ and minor assault charges are not rare for a person with untreated bipolar. I'd hate to have you all judging me by my criminal record LOL

I found the boy gets hurt video but don't see this woman. I've looked a bunch of them on YouTube and can spot one or two that may be her but it's too dark. I came back hoping someone else pulled it up already. Back to the video of the boy, that kills me! He is laying on the ground screaming and everybody is ignoring him. Terrible.

Anyhoo, that brings up a new question - where does this person live? If it's Orlando, what is she doing in Clearwater?

We could very well be wrong.:twocents:

I thought she volunteered at a pet clinic.

I think she was stumbling over her words and we were all still reeling from the outburst lol

I went back to one portion of the video and she says she volunteers for the ASPC and goes to a meth clinic daily.

This may have already been asked and answered. Why was she there anyway??

She said she was coming from another courtroom, her SO had been busted for a domestic and she heard about Casey being in the other courtroom and she wanted to "see"

Nobody planted her there? She looks so geniuely distressed, I know. It just seems hinky that she spouted all these reasons for her poor impulse control...reasons that are similar to what defense wants us to consider. Just another conincidence in this case, but hinky.

You'd be surprised. My arrests all pretty much took place in the same town with the same cops busting me over and over again.. I'd been being arrested by these folks since I was 15- they used to tell me to smile when I got my shot taken cuz "why have a bad picture on your record? When you are a career "minor offender", not all arrests are high drama.

She does look funny as h3ll grinning in that mug shot- like it's a yearbook picture lol.

Maybe whoever was taking the mugshot said something funny...

Or maybe someone commented that she should have her own room since she is there so often...

Or maybe she just thought of something funny....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back