Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dr Roy's middle name is "Gilbert". Here is a latest docket from the Northern circuit court in Alabama re a 'Roy G Heilbron'.

REGIONS BANK V. HEILBRON

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/alabama/alndce/2:2016cv00486/158328

ALABAMA?

If this is our Dr RH, he looks a lot like one of CWW's familymembers, the ponytail and such! Some posters even thought thought then he may have been the driver of the purple truck. No sleuthing here, just a very uneasy feeling.

-Nin

Faga said he "believes it to be true" that the "Dr. Roy" mentioned in the email is Dr. Roy Heilbron, a Boca Raton-based doctor. In the email, patients are told that the name of the Xymogen account for "Dr. Roy" is "HEILR," a close match to Heilbron's last name.

[...]

Multiple calls and an email to Heilbron weren't returned Monday.

Brad Dalton, a spokesman for the Florida Department of Health, said no complaints related to the email would be a public record. All complaints to the agency remain confidential until a state panel determines whether a violation has occurred.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...r-doctor-2fb06852-de2e-7e66-e0-374541321.html

Dr Roy's middle name is "Gilbert". Here is a latest docket from the Northern circuit court in Alabama re a 'Roy G Heilbron'.

REGIONS BANK V. HEILBRON

ALABAMA?

If this is our Dr RH, he looks a lot like one of CWW's familymembers, the ponytail and such! Some posters even thought thought then he may have been the driver of the purple truck. No sleuthing here, just a very uneasy feeling.

-Nin

Looks like one of the suits concerns a loan. Docs show the borrower address as 16 beds 8 baths 9,850 sqft. It's currently for sale for $1.9m. Less than one day on Zillow. Curiouser and curiouser. A loan of $228k on April 28, 2015, loan matured 10/28/2015.

Comparing the dates to things we know about him/RH

REGIONS BANK V. HEILBRON

ALABAMA?

-Nin

The lending bank is in Alabama and it is curious.

The lending bank is in Alabama and it is curious.
Not sure if this would have anything to do with it, but...

I worked for Regions for five years. There are branches located all over the South, but the bank headquarters are in Birmingham. Practically everything we did--particularly related to loans--was approved and processed through Birmingham. We were basically just there to collect signatures and process payments. All of the back-office departments, such as Collections, would have been completely based out of the main office as well.

He is also listed as the manager of this rental property in Tesuque, New Mexico. The house is not available though for at least the next 6 months:

https://www.homeaway.co.uk/p785896vb

-Nin
NIN, So far you have posted links to DH's arrest photo, his website as a property manager....note the "artwork" featuring his 3/4 facial and "gleaming smile"...(oh shudder) of himself. So I went on another of my Where's "SMILING" Waldo hunt for more interesting pictures. I found that besides being a cardiologist, developer of the South Beach Diet, Elated Chelator?....He also has a website devoted to THE 30 Day Diabetes Cure for 3 easy installments of $13.33!! You also get 8 free gifts a $49.90 value. (Attention: Offer not available in Florida) Go figure? My "odd meter" is spiking again...making wonder if DH's photo might also be somewhere on the refrigerator door?:detective:
While there must be thousands of physicians who know the value of good nutrition and vitamins in a person's overall health. I think there is a very small number trying to "squeeze in" on this profitable and lucrative trend.
If it wasn't for the tragic death (murder) of the young and beautiful Dr. Teresa Sievers, I might have never questioned the financial motives or reasons a physician would be "up-selling" patients with these products.
Makes me ask: If vitamins are so lucrative, provide so much good, and increase profits....Why don't hospitals have a "Vitamin" section in each of their ground floor gift shops and on site pharmacies???

quoting myself because I'm unable to edit my own posts :( I'll try and delete the one above.

I hope this is okay to post, it's the address that RH said he lived at when he took out the business loan: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1530-Bishops-Lodge-Rd-Santa-Fe-NM-87506/6844728_zpid/

It's impressive in size. Notice that when you open the double front doors, there's a bathtub smack dab raht thar.

Interesting...the last picture is of a bathroom in progress. On the right side of the picture it appears it might be a lifting device. Another picture show a massage table, a few pictures show different types of mats and bedding on the floors for therapy? Just a guess. The rooms are sparcely furnished, messy but not dirty. Appears more then one or two adults live there by looking at the bedrooms, maybe several....and a tikes bike, scary to see that. Saw one area by the kitchen that had a gate. I could not tell if it was an area for a child or dog. Also an office appeared to be set up. Will look at it closer tomorrow on the laptop. Thanks for posting this.

Yes, I know the s is a lodge...just looking at lived in areas. Maybe MS and truck guy were going to have a resort?! Use the millions MS thought he would get.

Good grief! Come back from a soccer practice and celebrate my son's bday by having dinner out and more Norman Bates stuff comes up .......

The only thing I can say is I'm glad the girls are safe.....

Didn't LS say that there was a guy attending a conference that "expressed interest in Teresa? Could this be RH? Or maybe I'm suffering from memory loss like Mark.
l

LE stated that. Maybe he expressed interest in TS but I think it was another DR that wanted to be with her.

Interesting...the last picture is of a bathroom in progress. On the right side of the picture it appears it might be a lifting device. Another picture show a massage table, a few pictures show different types of mats and bedding on the floors for therapy? Just a guess. The rooms are sparcely furnished, messy but not dirty. Appears more then one or two adults live there by looking at the bedrooms, maybe several....and a tikes bike, scary to see that. Saw one area by the kitchen that had a gate. I could not tell if it was an area for a child or dog. Also an office appeared to be set up. Will look at it closer tomorrow on the laptop. Thanks for posting this.

Yes, I know the s is a lodge...just looking at lived in areas. Maybe MS and truck guy were going to have a resort?! Use the millions MS thought he would get.

http://kaylehope.com/wordpress/practitioners/dr-roy-heilbron-and-angelique-hart/

And I don't know what planet he was on, but he described it: "The clinic offers comprehensive care in a home-based old fashioned “country doctor’s” setting, with state of the art equipment and diagnostic tools, combining conventional medicine with integrative approaches."

Google "who lives at [address here]" without the quotes or brackets and see all the names who either lived there or worked at the clinic there. I feel bad for his ex-wife, she's well rid of him.

But would having failed to tell Florida about the New Mexico suspension be grounds for suspension in Florida?

I really don't know. But it looks like all the appropriate agencies now have his information thanks to TS's former patients.

Hopefully his reinvention in Florida will quickly come crashing down.

Florida is going to have to build a new jail just to house the people involved in this case. TS was surrounded by ne'er do wells.

He is also listed as the manager of this rental property in Tesuque, New Mexico. The house is not available though for at least the next 6 months:

https://www.homeaway.co.uk/p785896vb

-Nin

IIRC, the rental unit is on the same lot as his former Santa Fe house and office (where his former wife apparently still practices). The main house looks nice, the grounds and rental house less so. In one of his videos, he mentions that with patients from out of the area, he likes to see them for at least a week, but optimally for two or three weeks, and that he has a rental house available.

The office looks to be a home office. Long counter for checking in/paying. Also a kitchenette "break room" set-up.

In this ad, the home has 9 bedrooms with 7 1/2 baths...

http://www.trulia.com/property/3220381327-1530-Bishops-Lodge-Rd-Santa-Fe-NM-87506

ETA: I noticed that for a "grand" estate, it is cheap looking inside. The kitchen cabinets are identical (and cheap) as the "casita" featured for $225/night rental. I have a feeling that "Dr. Roy" bit off more than he could chew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back