Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The most interesting thing in the Santa Fe compound picture (out of many creepy things) was the bathroom reading- 'Anatomy and Physiology for Dummies'.
HA.

south fishy
Seeing that black & yellow book on bathroom counter, I was trying to figure out which Dummies book (LOL) that was. Thanks for your eagle-eyed observation.

I have a hunch those photos were taken hurriedly, because I see packing boxes in a couple of the photos.

Very interesting info if you scroll down to "Price History". It was previously listed and the listing either expired or was taken off the market for whatever reason on January 21, 2016. THEN, it was listed again just YESTERDAY, April 4th, 2016!

That said, I am no real estate expert and I am functioning on less than 4 hours sleep. Please correct me if I am misinterpreting.

The property sale appears to be related to his divorce. In the event descriptions of his divorce case:

July 6, 2015 at 3:30 pm Respondent's Expedited Motion for Order Allowing Sale of Marital Residence and Reduced Mortgage Payments to Avoid Foreclosure AND Amended Motion to Set Aside Marital Settlement Agreement and Final Decree of Dissolution of Marriage, and for Attorney's Fees
https://caselookup.nmcourts.gov/caselookup/app

This is the previous listing for the house:
http://www.newmexicohomes.com/santa...hops-Lodge-Road,-Santa-Fe,-NM-87506/201505286

Truck on Jarvis, from sidebar 2 and snapshot of RH's truck from video.

attachment.php

The image of the Honda Ridgeline in RH's presentation is NOT his original truck. It is a commercial stock image of the manufacturer:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• purple truck Dr H same pic 1.png
    purple truck Dr H same pic 1.png
    1 MB · Views: 191
Oh and by the way, on tapatalk I see this in the thread listings (meaning the image preview):

c43ec4e0b7f89b76610da13fdef3db14.jpg

Um, I must have missed this gem in the thread, but what the fresh he** is that picture??

OMG! Thank you for letting me know that!!!

Yes, I immediately removed that post last night and TO'd the person who posted it. It is a Tapatalk issue. Hang on and I have got to get in touch with our tech guy and possibly Tapatalk

ETA: OMG! It looks like I POSTED THAT. I am ready to die.

It's not funny people. Stop laughing.

I need a drink. Now.

So funny! Sorry, beach. Can't help laughing.

I'm finding an Alabama address associated with RH. It's an apartment complex. I'm not sure about the reliability of this site, but I've been futzing around Googling things, and most of it seems to be accurate.

2600 Vaughn Lakes Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36117

http://publicrecords.directory/profiles/roy-heilbron.1796378.html

According to his FL practioner profile, he completed his internship in internal medicine at the Univeristy of Alabama in Montgomery from 7/1/1990 - 6/30/1991

https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQA...areProviders/Details?LicInd=54345&ProCde=1501

So, does anyone have any idea why Dr. Roy came himself in the purple pickup truck to pick up the electronics? If he only wanted/needed the information contained on the hard drives ETC wouldn't they have saved that to a flash drive or something? Or was he using the equipment to set up his new practice in Aventura? It's beginning to seem to me that Dr Roy, MS and whoever is involved in this convoluted scheme were and are targeting an extremely vulnerable portion of our population, including the elderly, by appealing to patients who are looking to improve their energy, health and longevity. Reading about one member's identity theft pains me and concerns me that more of this could go on in the future.
I also believe that we will learn of more fraud, drug use/selling, and other nefarious things before justice is handed down. This case is really what scary dreams are made of and although I know some of you have expressed disbelief that TS could be manipulated this way, believe me when I say it could happen to anyone. She was obviously a very bright, well educated and caring woman who loved her family, patients and pets. She was a victim of a perfect storm of greed and manipulation. How deep that storm grew to be remains to be seen. Thank heaven her girls are safe now.

Perhaps he showed up so quickly after the murder because MS was planning on using him as the "like-minded physician" needed in order to keep Theresa's practice open. JMHO

A Well to Health Church's principal is Dr. Roy Heilbron. It is recognized by the IRS as a nonprofit; according to guidestar it is classified as a church. Formed in 2009.
.... This listing has A Well for Health as a pharmacy: https://pharmacy.healthdir.biz/nm-n...-for-health-church-inc-23-calle-alexia-87508/
.... Sorry if I made anyone's eyes glaze over. It's the nonprofit geek in me :)
sbm bbm

Hoosgirl
Thx for finding & posting ^ info re 'A Well for Health' as a pharmacy. TYVM.

From your link: "A Well For Health Church, Inc. is located in 23 Calle Alexia, Santa Fe - NM"
Searching address, I found that it is a home (5 beds 7 baths 7,900 sqft, zillow est. = $979,139, on 3+ acres)in Santa Fe, NM in a nice neighborhood.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/23-Calle-Alexia-Santa-Fe-NM-87508/6853941_zpid/
shows Price & Tax History back to 2009, w no change in ownership.
In Jan 2009 & since, it was listed for sale, a few times thru R/E brokers, one time FSBO. Not for sale now.

Puzzling to me: 'A Well for Health' is shown as pharmacy, esp when address is a home in a subdivision. IDK if there is a connection w home & (Dr?) RH.
JM2cts.

He has listed an award that he won, a "Genentech cardiovascular award dade county medical association". When I Google it, the only result that shows up is the place he input this. I can find no awards presented from Genentech in any other location. That could be a result of Google, and it's possible there really is such an award somewhere out there on the web, and it's possible it may show up in another day's search results. I may wake up 40 lbs thinner tomorrow, too.

https://www.doximity.com/pub/roy-heilbron-md I'm curious as to why this website would provide the FULL information CV private to verified physicians only. Anybody know? It can't be a matter of cost because there are all kinds of pay-sites. I get that they want to expand their database of information by having verified physicians join, but why not offer the full information of any doctor to the public at large - those who deserve to know?

"The full profile is locked and available to verified physicians only."
=================

http://www.carebulletin.com/npi/?q=1518929421

"The following table shows the procedures and services provided by Dr. Roy Gilbert Heilbron to Medicare fee-for service beneficiaries in 2012. The average charges submitted by Dr. Roy Gilbert Heilbron for these medical services and the average amounts that Medicare paid after deductible and coinsurance amounts have been deducted for the services are also shown. The statistics in the table are based on the Medicare Provider Utilization and Payment Data published by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in 2014 and are presented here for research and reference purposes. See reference [1]."

Bold by me. Laughing out loud here, Felicity!

I found this: It is recent

Regions Bank v. Heilbron

Filed: March 24, 2016 as 2:2016cv00486

Plaintiff: Regions Bank

Defendant: Roy G Heilbron

Cause Of Action: Diversity-Breach of Contract

Court: Eleventh Circuit › Alabama › Alabama Northern District Court

Type: Contract › Contract: Other

https://dockets.justia.com/browse/state-alabama/court-alndce/noscat-1/nos-190

https://www.justia.com/search?cx=00...8&q=Roy+G+Heilbron+more:legalweb&cof=FORID:11
Thanks for the links DMACKY (aka endearingly D-SmackY? Just giggle every time I recall that post!) Anyway, I hope the following "copy" of this information is allowed. (No problem if it needs to be deleted, mods?)
GOVERNMENT ACTIONS against Roy G. Heilbron, M.D.
Roy G. Heilbron, M.D., who has practiced cardiology in New Mexico and Florida, has been disciplined by both states. In March 2014, as shown below, the New Mexico Medical Board indicated that it intended to discipline him for failing to notify the board within 30 days that (a) he had been arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and (b) Blue Cross Blue Shield had terminated his provider agreement for "excessive, unjustified and fraudulent billing practices." The matter was settled in June 2014 with a stipulated order under which his license was suspended for three months and he was required to complete courses in ethics and recordkeeping. In June 2015, after Heilbron failed to notify the Florida Medical Board on time, the Florida board issued a letter of concern and assessed a $5,000 fine plus $1,234 in costs. In July 2015, he was charged with health care fraud and wire fraud that involved submitting false and fraudulent claims to Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other health insurers in 2010 and 2011. The indictment charges that he:

Performed and billed for a wide array of unnecessary tests on every new patient and submitted false diagnoses with the billing claims to justify the tests to the insurance plans
Inserted false symptoms, observations, and diagnoses into patients' medical charts to provide written support for the tests he ordered or performed
Inserted photocopied clinical notes, diagnostic test results, and ultrasound images in patients' medical charts to create a written record of procedures that were either not performed or that had not been sufficiently documented to support the billing
Submitted the photocopied notes, results, and images to the insurance plans when the plans requested documentation to support the claims submitted
Submitted claims to health plans for procedures that were never performed
Submitted claims for procedures performed on two consecutive dates to increase the amount paid for services that were actually rendered together on one single date
Misused billing codes and modifiers in order to increase his rate of reimbursement

Heilbron has co-chaired the chelation therapy workshops for the American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), the primary organization that advocates the use of chelation for cardiovascular disease and other questionable purposes.
http://www.casewatch.org/board/med/heilbron/notice.shtml

sbm bbm

Hoosgirl
Thx for finding & posting ^ info re 'A Well for Health' as a pharmacy. TYVM.

From your link: "A Well For Health Church, Inc. is located in 23 Calle Alexia, Santa Fe - NM"
Searching address, I found that it is a home (5 beds 7 baths 7,900 sqft, zillow est. = $979,139, on 3+ acres)in Santa Fe, NM in a nice neighborhood.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/23-Calle-Alexia-Santa-Fe-NM-87508/6853941_zpid/
shows Price & Tax History back to 2009, w no change in ownership.
In Jan 2009 & since, it was listed for sale, a few times thru R/E brokers, one time FSBO. Not for sale now.
somewhere
Puzzling to me: 'A Well for Health' is shown as pharmacy, esp when address is a home in a subdivision. IDK if there is a connection w home & (Dr?) RH.
JM2cts.

Ugh. I found the "church" listed at the 1530 Bishop address - a large property like a compound. Looks like he keeps trying to live large and robs Peter to pay Paul kind of living.
It's a shame in a way - it looks like they had some fabulous plans for that Bishop property - solar and wind power, a retreat, spa, a lot of things I can't remember, but I think it was described in the lawsuit docs for the unjust enrichment of 283k business loan. It sounded like something someone/an honest and ethical doctor should do. The description also sounds similar to what's planned for that whole area Bishops Lodge check out the website bishopslodge.com.

He had his fingers in tooooo many money-making pies. How did he have time to actually practice medicine?

I have eye strain from reading and watching all information on 30 Day Cures and CHELATION therapy....which I admittedly didn't know much about. But, I have learned prolonged "metal exposure" is not good. All this info has me wanting to run to a dentist and have my fillings replaced! If Dr.H. was onto some medical break through....I would be the first one to cheer his message to the masses. However, I don't think anyone will take him seriously unless he clears up his billing practices and state licensing issues. It is so darned difficult to separate my suspicions surrounding the long time (one week) as a guest and associating(?) with a man like MS, who now sits in jail accused of murder. How can I (or anyone else) sincerely hear the message when I am so suspicious of the messenger?

I have eye strain from reading and watching all information on 30 Day Cures and CHELATION therapy....which I admittedly didn't know much about. But, I have learned prolonged "metal exposure" is not good. All this info has me wanting to run to a dentist and have my fillings replaced! If Dr.H. was onto some medical break through....I would be the first one to cheer his message to the masses. However, I don't think anyone will take him seriously unless he clears up his billing practices and state licensing issues. It is so darned difficult to separate my suspicions surrounding the long time (one week) as a guest and associating(?) with a man like MS, who now sits in jail accused of murder. How can I (or anyone else) sincerely hear the message when I am so suspicious of the messenger?
Ooops too late to add to original post. But needed to remind myself and others, before I give DrH a pass on the results of his research or his findings when, "The indictment alleges that Heilbron used photocopies of patients’ records to fabricate records for others. For more than 100 patients, he reported identical results for various ultrasound tests, heartbeats per 24 hours and hypertension, the indictment said. WTF? (WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!!!) Who & why in the world would any medical professional do that and not think an insurance company wouldn't catch on to his scam???
http://www.abqjournal.com/606954/news/holistic-doctor-accused-of-fraud.html

Ooops too late to add to original post. But needed to remind myself and others, before I give DrH a pass on the results of his research or his findings when, "The indictment alleges that Heilbron used photocopies of patients’ records to fabricate records for others. For more than 100 patients, he reported identical results for various ultrasound tests, heartbeats per 24 hours and hypertension, the indictment said. WTF? (WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!!!) Who & why in the world would any medical professional do that and not think an insurance company wouldn't catch on to his scam???
http://www.abqjournal.com/606954/news/holistic-doctor-accused-of-fraud.html
Last sentence BBM

Any medical professional who would scam insurance companies, not thinking they will catch on, clearly thinks he is smarter than they are. Arrogance. Hubris. The same mentality that thinks it's possible to kill your wife for insurance money and not get caught. Can you imagine being in roomful of egotistic narcissists like MS, CWW and RH!!

Guessing the info below originated w Dr. himself, but IDK for sure.
http://www.pathusa.org/speakers/

"
Dr. Roy Heilbron-Jimenez, MD
One of the original National Institute of Health researchers for the TACT (Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy) study, Roy Heilbron, M.D. is an award-winning board-certified cardiologist (2009), board-certified in internal medicine (1993), board-certified in nuclear cardiology (1998), a Diplomat in Cardiovascular Disease of the American Board of Internal Medicine, a Diplomat of the American Board of Holistic Medicine, a certified chelation therapist, former Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Miami School of Medicine, and current Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of New Mexico School of Medicine. He stars in the new documentary film on chelation therapy, “Unleaded.” Dr. Heilbron is also a co-developer and original researcher of The South Beach Diet, in collaboration with Arthur Agatston, M.D. He is also the winner of numerous awards and citations, including the Genentech Research Award and the Paul Furlong Clinical Medicine Award, awarded to the outstanding physician of Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, Florida. He is currently in private practice in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Dr. Heilbron is on the ACAM Board of Directors and is the co-chairperson for both the Basic Chelation and Advanced Chelation workshops. He has made 5 Himalayan Journeys where he studied under Babaji on how to combine Western and Eastern Medicine.
He may be reached at heilbron@mac.com or 505-983-1293
"

Did a quickie search on movie "Unleaded."
Not much in the way of reviews, even on imdb.com, but found a trailer for the movie (6+ min, has captions)
at youtube by Aaron Star on May 9, 2013 [video=youtube;LGB4WeHQVUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGB4WeHQVUo[/video] or
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B442E25E695F5137A23CB442E25E695F513&FORM=VIRE

A stmt from person who put trailer vid on youtube. "A documentary exposing the attempt to hide the revolutionary results of the 10 year $31 million NIH study to assess the impact of Chelation Therapy on heart disease and diabetes."

Love the part where his ex-wife talks about doctors taking the hippocratic oath. I guess Dr. Roy forgot to follow it. I wonder how many of his patients were actually sick and not helped because he was just trying to get rich.

Guessing the info below originated w Dr. himself, but IDK for sure.
http://www.pathusa.org/speakers/

"
Dr. Roy Heilbron-Jimenez, MD
One of the original National Institute of Health researchers for the TACT (Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy) study, Roy Heilbron, M.D. is an award-winning board-certified cardiologist (2009), board-certified in internal medicine (1993), board-certified in nuclear cardiology (1998), a Diplomat in Cardiovascular Disease of the American Board of Internal Medicine, a Diplomat of the American Board of Holistic Medicine, a certified chelation therapist, former Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Miami School of Medicine, and current Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of New Mexico School of Medicine. He stars in the new documentary film on chelation therapy, “Unleaded.” Dr. Heilbron is also a co-developer and original researcher of The South Beach Diet, in collaboration with Arthur Agatston, M.D. He is also the winner of numerous awards and citations, including the Genentech Research Award and the Paul Furlong Clinical Medicine Award, awarded to the outstanding physician of Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, Florida. He is currently in private practice in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Dr. Heilbron is on the ACAM Board of Directors and is the co-chairperson for both the Basic Chelation and Advanced Chelation workshops. He has made 5 Himalayan Journeys where he studied under Babaji on how to combine Western and Eastern Medicine.
He may be reached at heilbron@mac.com or 505-983-1293
"

Did a quickie search on movie "Unleaded."
Not much in the way of reviews, even on imdb.com, but found a trailer for the movie (6+ min, has captions)
at youtube by Aaron Star on May 9, 2013 [video=youtube;LGB4WeHQVUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGB4WeHQVUo[/video] or
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B442E25E695F5137A23CB442E25E695F513&FORM=VIRE

A stmt from person who put trailer vid on youtube. "A documentary exposing the attempt to hide the revolutionary results of the 10 year $31 million NIH study to assess the impact of Chelation Therapy on heart disease and diabetes."

Love the part where his ex-wife talks about doctors taking the hippocratic oath. I guess Dr. Roy forgot to follow it. I wonder how many of his patients were actually sick and not helped because he was just trying to get rich.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back