P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. We do.

Dominic Casey said the area was the only one he searched and photographed that was not connected to a possible live sighting of Caylee. The sheriff's office said they are going to investigate why the private eyes were at the location.

Dominic Casey said he took the pictures on November 15, the day the Anthonys were away at a Kidfinders' function. Dominic Casey said, since he didn't find anything, he never mentioned his search to the Anthonys until December 11, which is the day the Orange County meter reader discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html (Bolded by me)

Ha, can we say BIG FAT LIAR. Don't these people realize their lies will all catch up to them eventually?

If CA/GA were in Calif looking for an ALIVE CAYLEE lead (Larry King show)
got a call about body found in woods.........why did they come back immediately?
At that time there was no ID. It was BECAUSE LIKE KC THEY ALREADY KNEW IT WAS CAYLEE, IMO
Yeah, that's why they lawyered up mid-flight!

Going back over the interview with DC, it seems pretty clear that LE was asking a LOT about JB and a meeting in the Anthony home. It seems like they already know about this meeting and what was said, per JH.

Good idea. Gonna look at that again------tomorrow. lol:bedtime:

And how the heck can this PI claim that he did not know that he was being videotaped by the other PI???? C'mon!!

Ha, can we say BIG FAT LIAR. Don't these people realize their lies will all catch up to them eventually?
I can.
BIG FAT LIARS!!
LE seemed to already have the answers to these questions. DC came off sounding ill-equipped to play with the big boys.

I can.
BIG FAT LIARS!!
LE seemed to already have the answers to these questions. DC came off sounding ill-equipped to play with the big boys.

Hoping to hear the Other interiew that Judge S is debating on whether to release or not:eek:.......It must have Bombshells:rolleyes:

I don't understand why someone would want to insert themselves into this circus...that "psychic" , JMHO.

I just read the interview with DC. All I can say is, "WOW!" The patience of LE and the FBI through this whole thing has just been unbelievable. They just want the truth. They really are the good guys. (I've known that all along)

Brilliant interview!!! fantastic read

Well page 39 gets very interesting. I always wondered about who decided about what tips to forward to LE myself. I've always had the opinion that a suspected perp or anyone sympathetic to one should never receive tips. That's because they have an agenda not to forward them to LE if it doesn't paint the perp in a positive light.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Transcript 1 of Dominic Casey (3).pdf

I'm thinking it had to be JB...the only thing that makes sense. What I don't understand is why answer the question at all? He should have kept quiet from that moment on if it was privileged. Perhaps, he wasn't expecting the question...but BC should have.

BC has no interest in saving JB's skin.

I think JB is the 6 ft white rabbit in the room. The only reason I can think he wanted to get to the remains ahead of LE would be to remove the duct tape. There, I've said it!

They never did release the audio part of the video of DC searching Suburban did they ? Reading over the latest interview with DC, LE questions him about what he said to JH when he was suposedly upset JH was taping. They tell DC that if he did say "what are you doing" to JH it should be on the tape and ask him several times. I am thinking maybe, the holding back of the audio is because of this and that it is part of an ongoing investigation ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall
Back