P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why couldn't it have come from Casey if he was visiting with her at home or in jail? Perhaps she "tipped" her hand a bit too much. Would it still be priviledged information then?

:waitasec:

Where are her phone records?? Why didn't NG follow up on that:confused:

These things need to be followed thru.

I was just getting ready to ask this! I mean, this should not be a topic of confusion. It should be pretty cut and dry...either there is a record of the phone call(s) or there isn't.

Why couldn't it have come from Casey if he was visiting with her at home or in jail? Perhaps she "tipped" her hand a bit too much. Would it still be priviledged information then?

Because in his statement he specifically dances around and comes up with the word privilege. That has a very specific meaning. It would only apply to him if he was party to direct comunications between KC and JB while in JB's employ, or he was generating work product specifically directed by and for JB.

If KC spoke to him outside the precense of her lawyer, there is no privelege. If she said it to him in jail without JB being there it would have been observed, recorded and used against her.

No matter how you slice it, if the word privilege is used in the interview, then it means JB is up to his armpits in it.

When does NG follow up on anything? She asks a question, drops a bombshell then immediately cuts to something else with no explanation or follow up.

I really wish GVS would drop all the Sarah Palin and political cr@p and go back to actually doing law and crime stories.

Well, Ginette made it fairly clear that she would be glad to turn over her phone records IF LE asked for it. That told me she was not wiling to be forthcoming to NG, KB, or anyone else in the media. Especially after the tag team smack down she got from those two. :woohoo:

I hope that LE followed up on Ginnette and I hope this will be included in the second interview.

Woulda been even more fun if we had video. This is going to be hysterical.

Interesting theory, but boy he didn't have any problem throwing Lee under the bus (if it was Lee). "I'll tell you right out", he said!

IIRC..They were playing a back&forth game (eliminating sources) when BC had enough of it & encouraged DC to come clean already..That's when DC made that statement you have above.

Just to be clear I don't think it's ONLY Lee if at all..They made it kinda obvious it referred to JB.

I threw Lee in the mix as a 2nd possible culprit cos of the OJ charges he may be facing & the reaction from DC..I just don't see him that nervous & hesitant giving up JB..It seems to me it fits more with Lee for the reasons I gave in my other post.

I am also unclear as to who is working for whom. Both BC and JB seem to wander 'at will' back and forth. Maybe it is a joint effort?

LOL! I cannot respond to your last sentence or I will go poof. :chicken:

JB works for Casey. BC works for Cindy and George and DC. Luka works for Lee.

They might come out in the next batch of doc's. I found the article below to be very interesting. The way it was worded about who would be privileged and the fact that there is more than one interview with DC, we just happen to see one so far. Also, we have Hoover's to look forward to. I feel the phone records will set the record straight as to why DC was out there. We already know that Cindy said she sent her P.I. out there, but DC never mentioned Cindy and completely ducted the question as to why he was really out there and who told him not to call LE if he found a body. He was not sure if it was privi info and asked to stop the recording...

ANTHONY P.I. GAVE CONFLICTING STATEMENTS TO INVESTIGATORS

The Anthonys' private investigator revealed to detectives in January that he had three separate contracts for his work and one of them was with Casey herself, starting last September,:waitasec: but he said he did not come to the scene based on any information he got directly from Casey. If he had, that could have been privileged information for the defense only and not for detectives or the public.
The statement was the first Dominic Casey gave to investigators. There's a second one that the judge hasn't decided whether to release yet. http://www.wftv.com/news/18755972/detail.html

Do you think he's being strait?

Is he hiding something?

Protecting someone? Protecting himself?

IMO, someone *knew* roughly where the remains were, and somehow he got wind of it... Just a gut feeling, I guess.

Lee also fits (OJ charges?) but that doesn't exclude JB..He's the perfect fit!

If they both gave DC the same instructions (by chance) it doesn't = he gave both up..I see him protecting CA's son vs JB..DC has to know he's got a good gig (in with the A's) even tho he appeared to be a dimwit in this interview..He also showed time & again he had no fear of LYING so letting Lee off the hook wouldn't have been a big deal to him.

JB terminated DC in WRITING on October 1.

JB wouldn't have sent an EX-employee out on assignment.

JB also wouldn't care enough about Caylee to go look for her. It isn't his job. No money. No publicity.

Ethically, Baez's duty, should Casey confess the location, would be to encourage her to tell LE. Period.

JMO

There's no privilege attached to DC's conversations with Lee Anthony.

Exactly. The contract between Baez and DC was officially terminated on October 1.

But, in an obscure way that had to originate from Casey the Anthony family got the information.

It isn't a conflict of interest for George, Cindy and DC to share the same lawyer. Ahem...that only leaves one other source.

Just saying...

IMO

I think he is, but the problem at this point is pinpointing what he's lying about. He has no credibility. Something less than everything, unless his name isn't DC.

IMO he's OBVIOUSLY lying and LE knows it. I think he knows way more but doesn't say because he knows that he should have reported it and will get in trouble for obstruction.

after part 1, yes he is lying and is being very cautious about how he answers the questions.Or he is just one ? not to bright individual. JMO

i think he is, but the problem at this point is pinpointing what he's lying about. He has no credibility. Something less than everything, unless his name isn't dc.

ita.:)

Listening to the transcript is very telling! LOL
Part One
http://www.wftv.com/video/18760256/index.html

OMG--------Thanks for link. If I hadn't read this first------I would have been so confused. I sat here and heard these dudes take DC's mind out of his body and threw it up against one wall and then the other. They took his mind in so many different directions and then came to a halt and you can feel what DC is feeling.

OK--OK--OK I'm addicted. Dam.

But these dudes are very good at their jobs. I love them.
I have never thought of DC as a really smart man. Well, maybe not even smart so somebody in higher places is using.

Wish I knew how to start a thread. Say like maybe:
1. connection of casey to JB to DC to JH to ? to ? KNF to T Black
2. DAISY CHAIN?

:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members