P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually asked Art that in the email I sent him back in response to the one he sent me (along with a slew of other things about the Cobra videos). I haven't heard back yet. (I'm not sure if I scared him in my reply... LOL!) Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow morning, I'll have a reply awaiting me like I did today. :)

Oh I hope you share when you have a reply! :dance:

There are not enough hours left to this day for me to point out how very different Tim Miller and Cobra are. :snooty: If you can't see that then this is pointless. :hand:

I am soooooo not going to argue with you. My point was that the media courts EVERYONE in high profile cases. Cobra is no different. Saying he is there for money and fame is inflammatory. Do you know him? Like I said I don't, I don't have a dog in this hunt. My only interest is that they find Haleigh. Whoever finds her. Making continual snide remarks about Cobra is not getting us anywhere.

On another note, I thought it was against the rules to resort to name calling. Interesting that it continues to go in the case of Cobra unchecked.

Now you know the rest of the story. Cobra is a professional. He has protected our country from harm. Most of us had never heard of him until now.

I am soooooo not going to argue with you. My point was that the media courts EVERYONE in high profile cases. Cobra is no different. Saying he is there for money and fame is inflammatory. Do you know him? Like I said I don't, I don't have a dog in this hunt. My only interest is that they find Haleigh. Whoever finds her. Making continual snide remarks about Cobra is not getting us anywhere.

On another note, I thought it was against the rules to resort to name calling. Interesting that it continues to go in the case of Cobra unchecked.

OK, I'm Done. I have been respectful and I have not called you any names. It's really not my thang.
Good night.

OK, I'm Done. I have been respectful and I have not called you any names. It's really not my thang.
Good night.

Sorry you misunderstood me. I didn't say you were calling me names. I meant calling Cobra names. Which is what I said in my post. Perhaps if you weren't so obsessed with trashing him you would be able to pay more attention to what is said. That is the second time you misread my post.

That's what I thought. I rest my case. Cobra on ABC World News Tonight host Charles Gibson

Question... if someone wasn't paying him to be there, would he still be there? There's a big difference between him being there to find Haleigh, and him being paid to find Haleigh... ( Why do some non-LE people have to be paid in the first place to go look for missing children? Seriously... it's a missing child... price tags should never be attached to them, to get someone to look for them.)

Yikes Solveit, be careful, you're spamming... but thanks for the link, it's appreciated, I had never heard of him before this.

Question... if someone wasn't paying him to be there, would he still be there? There's a big difference between him being there to find Haleigh, and him being paid to find Haleigh... ( Why do some non-LE people have to be paid in the first place to go look for missing children? Seriously... it's a missing child... price tags should never be attached to them, to get someone to look for them.)

I would say that it would be nice if we could all take off and go look for missing children, but everyone has expenses that have to be covered. Unless he is independently wealthy I would think he would have to charge something. Maybe minimal but something. IMO

I would say that it would be nice if we could all take off and go look for missing children, but everyone has expenses that have to be covered. Unless he is independently wealthy I would think he would have to charge something. Maybe minimal but something. IMO

Precisely!

Bill Gates and others give tons of money to Oversea's
efforts - but I have no idea as to missing children.

People like that can make a difference.

Sorry I don't know what spamming is. I am just sick of reading negative comments about Cobra. No one should question what he is doing in Satsuma. This is not his first rodeo. He is there for Haleigh. I do know that.

I wish I could believe he was there to find Haleigh it would make me feel alot better thats for sure. His actions just do not point in that direction IMO.

Sorry I don't know what spamming is. I am just sick of reading negative comments about Cobra. No one should question what he is doing in Satsuma. This is not his first rodeo. He is there for Haleigh. I do know that.

Does anyone care to comment on this video of Cobra?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldnb3iQJy3E&feature=channel_page

Hi Solveit, Well----I will give my opinion. I Think he is there to do a job, and he is just the man to do it! I feel that he is shaking the trees, and something is bound to fall out. From seeing these videos, I feel he is credible. I am a 62 year old grandmother, and hate violence. But I also hate people who hurt or steal children. When children are taken, and no telling what else, it is time to have someone there that can find the child. Everyone, [B]this is just my opinion, no one has to agree or disagree with me.[/B] SOMEONE HAS GOT TO FIND HALEIGH, or find out what happened to her. I pray Cobra can do it. Nonni Brenda

Precisely!

Bill Gates and others give tons of money to Oversea's
efforts - but I have no idea as to missing children.

People like that can make a difference.

That is a very good point. I think Equisearch has had to pull out of searches because of lack of funds.

(Bolded by me)

I believe I read in one of the articles, and I have no idea which one ( :angel:) that Cobra is being paid by an anonymous donor and that he will be there until the money runs out.

I mentioned earlier in the thread I just don't know if I could handle work like that. My heart and soul would get invested in each child. I don't think I could leave without seeing the case through to completion. I understand there expenses, etc. Which is exactly why I could NEVER do this type of work.

I'm *very* curious exactly how much money this anonymous donor put up, and how much Cobra charges to work a case like this? (I also am curious is he is working this as a "custody" case, or as a "missing child" case, and if there is a difference in his fees?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85