P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobra and KP have given this an extra week on tv news coverage ... but it's beginning to look like NG, JVM and HLN are all that's talking about it. My friends never hear of it, etc... they don't watch those shows. I've watched at least 50% and I do read the transcripts if they talk about Haleigh.

It still bothers me about the first searchers that landed in Satsuma only to be told by a convenience store clerk they were wasting their time and would be more productive picking up trash at the side of the highway. So crass! And possibly so honest given the character of those involved. Those that we know of.

I agree. I know there is no love lost for DC & I don't know how I feel about all that went down in the Anthony case but I will say this, he is so under the radar it does have people here asking if he is "really" there. Why? Because he isnt in front of the camera's.

People keep asking if Cobra is there too.

I have a question.
If Cobra finds Haleigh, would he be entitled to the reward or is he exempt because he's a PI?
Like, if a LE officer finds her, he isn't entitled to it because he was supposed to be looking. But if a regular Joe finds it, he can claim it.
How does that work? Anyone know?

You know part of the reason why we all have all these suspicions of drugs and creepy activity is really from the stuff RC has said. He was the one screaming that he knew who did it, etc. Then the family is talking about a fight over a gun, etc. So that leads speculation on where you would meet people who would come to take your child. I am starting to wonder if that whole thing was a smoke screen to make people look in those directions. Now I doubt it fools LE but still they would have to consider it along with everything else. If that were the case then wouldn't Cobra want to get MC and RC to distrust each other? Just a thought that has bugged me.

I have a question.
If Cobra finds Haleigh, would he be entitled to the reward or is he exempt because he's a PI?
Like, if a LE officer finds her, he isn't entitled to it because he was supposed to be looking. But if a regular Joe finds it, he can claim it.
How does that work? Anyone know?

Oh yeah he is entitled to the reward. He would never be there otherwise.

Does LE ever have to release any information? If so does any one know the time frame??? TIA

IMHO...As painful as this is to say..I don't believe COBRA will be collecting any reward, nor will anyone else..I doubt seriously Haleigh will be found..
Right now I'm just holding on to hope that he or LE will be able to find out what really happened to her and who is responsible..Hopefully, justice will be served, and right now I'm not even certain that will happen.

Oh yeah he is entitled to the reward. He would never be there otherwise.

Ummm, that was mean. I mean seriously, In any high profile case the media is going to come out and especially in a case where LE is say little or nothing. I don't know what this man's motives are. You can't have it both ways, either he is there to find "dirt" on a nonexistent custody case, or he is there to find Haleigh and get a reward. This man had a job before this case and I am sure he will have one after.

I don't think trashing him is fair at all. He seems to be DOING something, he is not getting tattoos or getting married. At this point the media is latching on to anything they can. So that doesn't necessarily mean he is courting the media.

This man is just a bit player in this case. Whatever he is "investigating or digging" for. Aren't you just giving him more of a platform since you think he is in the media so much. If he is looking for dirt, and RC and MC didn't do anything wrong, then he won't find any. So exactly what is the harm here?

Ummm, that was mean. I mean seriously, In any high profile case the media is going to come out and especially in a case where LE is say little or nothing. I don't know what this man's motives are. You can't have it both ways, either he is there to find "dirt" on a nonexistent custody case, or he is there to find Haleigh and get a reward. This man had a job before this case and I am sure he will have one after.

I don't think trashing him is fair at all. He seems to be DOING something, he is not getting tattoos or getting married. At this point the media is latching on to anything they can. So that doesn't necessarily mean he is courting the media.

This man is just a bit player in this case. Whatever he is "investigating or digging" for. Aren't you just giving him more of a platform since you think he is in the media so much. If he is looking for dirt, and RC and MC didn't do anything wrong, then he won't find any. So exactly what is the harm here?

Your right, I have a very low opinion of him. I'll make no apologies for that. In fact, I am entitled to it.
He is doing something, he is busy selling his little video tapes to Harris. I sure don't know what they have to do with finding Haliegh. If that's not courting media I sure don't know what is.
Looking for dirt on RC and Misty?...well we all know that's not hard to find. I would rather he was looking for Haliegh.
My good guess on motive....that's no secret, $$$$$$$$.

Does LE ever have to release any information? If so does any one know the time frame??? TIA
Not only do they not have to release any information in the near future unless they name a suspect...if this goes to a cold case...they NEVER have to! They don't even have to explain why it went to a cold case or explain to anyone what they did or did not do right or wrong! No accountability. No "Sorry, folks!". Nada. Zip. Zilch.

He is recording his ever action and giving pieces of those recordings that suit his needs to a journalist to report on. He is giving a commentary to a radio station on his conversations with RC. Those things have nothing to do with finding Haleigh. People keep saying well Crystal brought in a PI to find Haleigh. Well Cobra is not there to find Haleigh. He is making LEs job that much more difficult and derailing an investigation IMO.

Your right, I have a very low opinion of him. I'll make no apologies for that. In fact, I am entitled to it.
He is doing something, he is busy selling his little video tapes to Harris. I sure don't know what they have to do with finding Haliegh. If that's not courting media I sure don't know what is.
Looking for dirt on RC and Misty?...well we all know that's not hard to find. I would rather he was looking for Haliegh.
My good guess on motive....that's no secret, $$$$$$$$.

How do you know that Harris didn't ask for the tapes? People are searching high and low for information on this case. And you are right, you are entitled to your opinion of him. I don't think trashing someone is just voicing your opinion.

He is recording his ever action and giving pieces of those recordings that suit his needs to a journalist to report on. He is giving a commentary to a radio station on his conversations with RC. Those things have nothing to do with finding Haleigh. People keep saying well Crystal brought in a PI to find Haleigh. Well Cobra is not there to find Haleigh. He is making LEs job that much more difficult and derailing an investigation IMO.

ROFL!!! And if he worked for the Cummings family -- he would be doing exactly the same thing!!

You might be right but that is not the case. We have no way of knowing if the Cummings family have hired a PI. A good PI goes in does the job and you hear about it after the fact. Hopefully there is a good PI working to find Haleigh.

ROFL!!! And if he worked for the Cummings family -- he would be doing exactly the same thing!!

You might be right but that is not the case. We have no way of knowing if the Cummings family have hired a PI. A good PI goes in does the job and you hear about it after the fact. Hopefully there is a good PI working to find Haleigh.

:D :D

I'm sure the Cummings family have the finest PI that the State has to offer. Excuse me!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle