P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that I believe DC is really involved or he was ever involved. ;)

Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings went missing on February 10, 2009 in the middle of the night from her home in Satsuma, Florida. D&A Investigations, Inc. have been investigating the circumstances surrounding Haleigh’s disappearance since February, at the request of a Family member. If you have any information about Haleigh’s disappearance or whereabouts

http://dgator.com/HaleighAnnMarieCummings.aspx

Cobra has made a lot of noise - but I don't understand one thing he has accomplished for the case. Of course I understand he is not there for the 'case' of Haleigh missing. I understand he is there for a child neglect/child abuse case and if that helps the criminal case - so be it. Its a lot of confusion - I assume LE is sticking to IT'S case. Hopefully.:snooty:

I don't know that I believe DC is really involved or he was ever involved. ;)

His website certainly says to contact him with tips????? And one of the locals had claimed he was involved, and that she'd hired him? Why do you think he'd ask people to contact him with tips if he wasn't involved?

When TES left Tim on a news program said that things were not as they seemed. Whatever that meant. I don't have a clue what he meant.

His website certainly says to contact him with tips????? And one of the locals had claimed he was involved, and that she'd hired him? Why do you think he'd ask people to contact him with tips if he wasn't involved?
LOL Same reason he asked people to contact him with tips in Caylee's case? For the reward perhaps? I don't trust him!

None taken. There are always places that can be searched & re searched. I was not on *this* search with TES & I certainly don't speak for Tim or TES but no one can stay on a search for an unlimited amount of time & continue to pay the expenses out of their own pocket. If I had come for this search, I would have paid my own air, my own meals, my own hotel. I wish TES had a million bucks to do all the searches they are called in on.

I think early on this case, it was obvious to many that this was not just an abduction. It is much more complicated than that. I have spent 100's of hours researching this case. LE has been very careful not to let leaks out. It would have only complicated matters. Many of us want answers, we want them now. Sometimes we have to be patient and wait. The wheels of justice turn slow but believe me they are turning. We will get answers very soon.

What do you think the outcome will be if DS wants to pursue pressing charges against Cobra? Of course Cobra prob had his trusty side kick Art with him so it will come down to their word against DS's.

I'm not sure,but it would be more than that,if it was said DS was seen at the center,to have an excuse to go talk to DS and he wasn't actually there.That would mean that even a reported sighting and given to First Coast News as credible,if not true,could there be charges on Jeremiah?It was stated by Jeremiah,DS came to the center,wouldn't give his name,but a reporter asked DS and he gave his name.A reporter was never seen,so if this was reported to LE,would it be a false report?

I think early on this case, it was obvious to many that this was not just an abduction. It is much more complicated than that. I have spent 100's of hours researching this case. LE has been very careful not to let leaks out. It would have only complicated matters. Many of us want answers, we want them now. Sometimes we have to be patient and wait. The wheels of justice turn slow but believe me they are turning. We will get answers very soon.

When the occasional reference is made to Deliverance country ... they are not joking. If you are not familiar with a culture like that - you will find many things hard to understand about the folks here.

I too believe this is much more complicated than an abduction. Take all the swirling issues that plague and all the lies swirling ... LE has a difficult job.

I think the perfect PI is one that never, ever gives an interview. If he/she interviews a person and that person takes it to the media, so be it. The PI should keep quiet!

I'm not sure,but it would be more than that,if it was said DS was seen at the center,to have an excuse to go talk to DS and he wasn't actually there.That would mean that even a reported sighting and given to First Coast News as credible,if not true,could there be charges on Jeremiah?It was stated by Jeremiah,DS came to the center,wouldn't give his name,but a reporter asked DS and he gave his name.A reporter was never seen,so if this was reported to LE,would it be a false report?

You know that made me wonder as well. Why would an Orlando reporter be in Satsuma get a big story and then not report it. It makes no sense. Makes me wonder if in fact DS really showed up at the center at all. If he did why wasn't LE called right off the bat. No let's call the bounty hunter and his side kick, and go to DS's house.

When the occasional reference is made to Deliverance country ... they are not joking. If you are not familiar with a culture like that - you will find many things hard to understand about the folks here.

I too believe this is much more complicated than an abduction. Take all the swirling issues that plague and all the lies swirling ... LE has a difficult job.

If he thinks that is Deliverance country he obviously has not been over to Gilchrist county.

You know that made me wonder as well. Why would an Orlando reporter be in Satsuma get a big story and then not report it. It makes no sense. Makes me wonder if in fact DS really showed up at the center at all. If he did why wasn't LE called right off the bat. No let's call the bounty hunter and his side kick, and go to DS's house.

Maybe some dominoes are falling to get back on track to finding Haleigh.

I think the perfect PI is one that never, ever gives an interview. If he/she interviews a person and that person takes it to the media, so be it. The PI should keep quiet!

I agree. If theres a good PI on the case, you won't know it.
The ones seeking media attention stink. :detective:

snip

Okay fine, now lets move on. This back and forth discussion about Titles/etc. is getting old.

Now, does anyone have proof as to whether or not Cobra is still in Satsuma? Some say he is, some say he isn't, but so far nothing to back up either claim in the Media.

I know for a fact that he was there yesterday.

I agree. If theres a good PI on the case, you won't know it.
The ones seeking media attention stink. :detective:

I agree. I know there is no love lost for DC & I don't know how I feel about all that went down in the Anthony case but I will say this, he is so under the radar it does have people here asking if he is "really" there. Why? Because he isnt in front of the camera's.

I read the article, and don't believe it will come down to their word against DS's.

What do you think the outcome will be if DS wants to pursue pressing charges against Cobra? Of course Cobra prob had his trusty side kick Art with him so it will come down to their word against DS's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21