P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't know what spamming is. I am just sick of reading negative comments about Cobra. No one should question what he is doing in Satsuma. This is not his first rodeo. He is there for Haleigh. I do know that.

Spamming is posting something over and over... like the video.

As for what is being said here: Websleuths is a mix of many open minds and we come at something from all angles... you are going to have those that will embrace the likes of Mr Staub, and those like me that sit back and question his motives. It's a fair way of assessing what is going on... it's not done out of meanness or rudeness... it is done in the name of understanding and getting to the core of what is going on. For us to not question something is for us to turn a blind eye... and we just can't do that, here. We just can't... it's nothing personal against Mr. Staub... trust me...

(Bolded by me)

I believe I read in one of the articles, and I have no idea which one ( :angel:) that Cobra is being paid by an anonymous donor and that he will be there until the money runs out.

I mentioned earlier in the thread I just don't know if I could handle work like that. My heart and soul would get invested in each child. I don't think I could leave without seeing the case through to completion. I understand there expenses, etc. Which is exactly why I could NEVER do this type of work.

I'm *very* curious exactly how much money this anonymous donor put up, and how much Cobra charges to work a case like this? (I also am curious is he is working this as a "custody" case, or as a "missing child" case, and if there is a difference in his fees?)

I seriously doubt I could do work like that and I know
I could not live independently without money and do
not choose to be a charity case ... so I would have
to have some during a search. I think asking it is an extra stretch...

I wish I could believe he was there to find Haleigh it would make me feel alot better thats for sure. His actions just do not point in that direction IMO.
I agree. He does not come across to me as professional either. While he may have lucked out and caught a guy that happened to be on his way to being a terrorist doesn't mean he is a Saint nor does it mean he isn't there only to dig up dirt on Ronald for the custody case. KP did bring him into this case and she is definitely working on custody issues.

People can have their own opinions of Cobra and mine is this person has acted inappropriately already which makes me question his integrity and his motives.

I wish I could believe he was there to find Haleigh it would make me feel alot better thats for sure. His actions just do not point in that direction IMO.

Do not underestimate Cobra. He is the man for the job. He has the courage and the stomach to do what needs to be done. Many different techniques are used to solve crimes like this one. But, let's not forget, many people have been involved in this case. Putnam County Sherriff's Office, FBI, TES, Florida Wildlife, CPS, lawyers, volunteers, and many others. It is taking a team effort to crack this case. I have news for you all. Most of the work has been done already. Now it is just a matter of timing, to make the arrests. People will be in handcuffs very soon.

Very interesting question imo

(Bolded by me)

I believe I read in one of the articles, and I have no idea which one ( :angel:) that Cobra is being paid by an anonymous donor and that he will be there until the money runs out.

I mentioned earlier in the thread I just don't know if I could handle work like that. My heart and soul would get invested in each child. I don't think I could leave without seeing the case through to completion. I understand there expenses, etc. Which is exactly why I could NEVER do this type of work.
(******* this portion highlighted by me - Flossie)
I'm *very* curious exactly how much money this anonymous donor put up, and how much Cobra charges to work a case like this? (I also am curious is he is working this as a "custody" case, or as a "missing child" case, and if there is a difference in his fees?)

(Bolded by me)

What I am curious about is the statement he made after the vigil and the failed re enactment. He said that if he could have gotten Misty to do the reenactment he could have closed the case. If he has that much evidencde against someone why doesn't he just bring it out and lets get this show on the road. Why does he do all this blustering and no action. I am not saying he isn't doing anything but we haven't seen any evidence of him doing anything. IJS

As for what is being said here: Websleuths is a mix of many open minds and we come at something from all angles... you are going to have those that will embrace the likes of Mr Staub, and those like me that sit back and question his motives. It's a fair way of assessing what is going on... it's not done out of meanness or rudeness... it is done in the name of understanding and getting to the core of what is going on. For us to not question something is for us to turn a blind eye... and we just can't do that, here. We just can't... it's nothing personal against Mr. Staub... trust me...

Thanks for explaining that. I hope a lot of people read it. I had always assumed the conversation here was to advance the case - but I have seen
time after time that it wasn't ... now I understand better. As far as
spamming(LOL) I thought the constant repeat of slogans was spamming!!!

Thanks for explaining that. :thumb:

I seriously doubt I could do work like that and I know
I could not live independently without money and do
not choose to be a charity case ... so I would have
to have some during a search. I think asking it is an extra stretch...

Radio, do you live in the area?

As we discussed last night in the Cobra thread, I did send an email to Art Harris re: all of his posted Cobra videos. I asked him whether he receives the videos pre-edited by Cobra, or whether Art receives whole videos and does the editing himself prior to posting.

His reply in full:

I haven't responded yet. I haven't figured out how to word my response, yet. ;)

Thought it was an interesting reply though.

I dont see why it should be so hard for him to answer, that's unless he has something to hide, or he's covering Cobra's azz. his response pretty much answered your qustion IMO

That was most an excellent reply! :thumb:

Do not underestimate Cobra. He is the man for the job. He has the courage and the stomach to do what needs to be done. Many different techniques are used to solve crimes like this one. But, let's not forget, many people have been involved in this case. Putnam County Sherriff's Office, FBI, TES, Florida Wildlife, CPS, lawyers, volunteers, and many others. It is taking a team effort to crack this case. I have news for you all. Most of the work has been done already. Now it is just a matter of timing, to make the arrests. People will be in handcuffs very soon.

And what are you basing this on?

If most of the work has been done, and it is just timing to make arrest where is Haleigh?

I found the article (thank you google) that mentioned Cobra leaving when the money runs out:

(Bolding mine)
++++
SATSUMA, FL -- The neighborhood where Haleigh Cummings lived and disappeared has returned back to normal.

But there is one man very visibly and actively out searching the area, a private investigator and bounty hunter from Miami who goes by the name of "Cobra."

William "Cobra" Staubs has been in Satsuma for more than a week. He is searching woods on his own and following up on leads. He says he is making progress.

"Investigators have five weeks working on this, I've had one week and I've caught up...now I have to connect all the dots," says Cobra.

Cobra visited the home of an accused sex offender Friday, and earlier in the week he asked Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin Cummings to re-enact the night Haleigh disappeared.

Cobra is paid partly by an anonymous donor in Miami. He says he will stay in Satsuma until his money runs out.

Also Friday, the Putnam County Sheriff's office told First Coast News that deputies were involved in looking into allegations of child abuse or neglect by Ronald Cummings three times in the last four years.

Found here: http://m.firstcoastnews.com/news.jsp?key=173512&rc=fl_lo
None of the incidents led to criminal charges.

I hope for Halieghs sake your are correct. I would love it if I were proved wrong and this child was found.
Do you have inside info on when these arrests will be made or when we can expect something to break? Cobra said "soon", that was a few weeks ago. How long is "soon" anyway?

If most of the work has been done, and it is just timing to make arrest where is Haleigh?

That was my next question. You said arrests will be done, but you didn't say Haleigh would be found or returned. ????????????? What's up with that??

LOL Like Cobra's "Big Break"?!

Oh, there is no doubt it has been a "team effort" on the part of LE. The problem is there has been no movement there. They cannot even say what crime was committed yet. This "close to the vest" chant gets old and then the case turns cold. I have seen it time after time. It is what they say when they have nothing! I don't believe cuffs are coming or arrests are imminent. You are free to have such faith, but I am hard pressed to share it.

Cobra's handcuffs or LE's handcuffs?
Do not underestimate Cobra. He is the man for the job. He has the courage and the stomach to do what needs to be done. Many different techniques are used to solve crimes like this one. But, let's not forget, many people have been involved in this case. Putnam County Sherriff's Office, FBI, TES, Florida Wildlife, CPS, lawyers, volunteers, and many others. It is taking a team effort to crack this case. I have news for you all. Most of the work has been done already. Now it is just a matter of timing, to make the arrests. (Bolded by me)People will be in handcuffs very soon.

No. 5 hours North.

Do you have any sense of LE in the area? I don't know why, I just feel like they aren't doing anything. Usually I would think that they were being hush hush, but I feel like they just don't have anything to go on. I mean they say MC is the link but we haven't heard about them requestioning her lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85