P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but that does not help find Haliegh at all.

No,but looking at all these records it is showing the push for the media attention and financial gain of other's need for money and motives that have swayed away from looking for Haleigh for thier own gain.IMO I don't think Crystal has a clue to any of this and could very well being used by all of these players since the GR show.She needs a local from where she lives or Satsuma to get the custody in private and after Misty's inconsistencies,I don't blame her for wanting to get Jr.But,I guess at this point,if she dropped these people,she might have to pay them.JMO As it is,all of this is just a big mess and not focused to get Haleigh back,I wonder if Crystal wishes she had not allowed this,and was probably just looking for help?

The $10 on the deed might mean nothing especially if it read, "and other consideration". I used to research deeds in Illinois and it was very rare to see the real sales price on the deed. There is usually another document that provides those who need to know (usually the government) the actual sales price.

Same in MS. Deed of Trust will show amount of mortgage.

I would think that the weekend would be a good time to for Cobra to be talking to people since some people do work during the week.

I see a David B. attached to some of the indebtedness things cobra had back in 03..You might start there..

Sorry about full name, I forgot :blushing:

I don't know if this Brodie guy was Corbra's atty or the one that was trying to collect the debt, because I see in each of the debt cases there are different attys.

An attorney and PI work to make money, don't we all. Some do things pro bono but in the end part of their reason is for money. I am not saying they don't care about a missing child but if they get a reputation for getting results then ultimately it helps them financially. I can't fault someone for that.

His son is with him or has been, he may come and go too

I don't think anyone will let him near Misty again after what he pulled on Ron. I think he was stupid for making it all public when he had Rons trust. (if he ever really did have that trust)
Talk about shooting your own foot off.

Cobra was protecting Misty by calling LE and sending a "wellness check." yes, he might have lost Ron's trust, but by golly he could not let anything happen to Misty, the key. If Ron lost his temper with her, she would take anything she knows to the grave with her.

You need to add many more to that pod. Why single Ronald out each time?! Unlawful or immoral could apply across the board to the groups involved in this, imo. (With the exception of Teresa N. who has not been proven to do anything which is unlawful or immoral that I am aware of to date.)

You cannot compare Cobra and Ronald either. One is still considered a victim in this case even if he has not been cleared. Cobra is not a victim, not a suspect, or a real player here. He is like an extra in a bad movie, imo.

As I see it our opinions differ, no BIG deal, however I can compare whoever to whomever since I am entitled to my opinion concerning BOTh Ron C and Mr. Staubs.....And I don't need to add anyone else to the POD either due to the fact no one else was mentioned other than Ron C and Mr. Staub in the original post that I was addressing..

An attorney and PI work to make money, don't we all. Some do things pro bono but in the end part of their reason is for money. I am not saying they don't care about a missing child but if they get a reputation for getting results then ultimately it helps them financially. I can't fault someone for that.

Your right, everyone has to make a living somehow.
It just smells bad to me when theres a child missing and folks run around with thier lil video cameras looking for something to sell to the media.
It not an upstanding way to make a living.

Cobra was protecting Misty by calling LE and sending a "wellness check." yes, he might have lost Ron's trust, but by golly he could not let anything happen to Misty, the key. If Ron lost his temper with her, she would take anything she knows to the grave with her.

Yes,Pinkypoo has posted on this case since it's started and I enjoy her posts,she wants Haleigh found and focused on her.The negative started on the GR show and all the rumors,heresay videos and things spread on the internet for that purpose.Cobra was not protecting Misty,he set up a scenario for his own purposes as planned.Actually I enjoy most of the posts,because we can get different opinions to help us see things in another light sometimes.

No offense taken :)
Personal Expenditure - Ok, I was in Satsuma, I did not hear much negative comments on either Ron or Crystal. I did not hear from anyone that either were involved in this. I did hear concerns about Misty and how she may know more then she or LE are saying. I did hear concerns about the money grabbing going on.
Constuctive Criticism - Ok, well if your going to be making the rounds on TV shows at least make a plea for your child while your at it. At least get lawyers that will plea for your child instead of tring to make it about custody. If you child is missing try to get a PI that can work with Police, share info and such. Be apart of the team and all that. Thats not Cobra, by his own admisstion.
Positive Comment - Ok, I don't think Ron or Crystal are involved in this.
Haleigh is a wonderful child and I'll bet she was loved by everyone in her family.

How am I doing? :dance:

No,but looking at all these records it is showing the push for the media attention and financial gain of other's need for money and motives that have swayed away from looking for Haleigh for thier own gain.IMO I don't think Crystal has a clue to any of this and could very well being used by all of these players since the GR show.She needs a local from where she lives or Satsuma to get the custody in private and after Misty's inconsistencies,I don't blame her for wanting to get Jr.But,I guess at this point,if she dropped these people,she might have to pay them.JMO As it is,all of this is just a big mess and not focused to get Haleigh back,I wonder if Crystal wishes she had not allowed this,and was probably just looking for help?

You make an excellent point. ;)

Sorry you feel that way. People have different opinions, if you have a different one from the ones posted, that doesn't make the other person's opinion a negative one, just different

The $10 on the deed might mean nothing especially if it read, "and other consideration". I used to research deeds in Illinois and it was very rare to see the real sales price on the deed. There is usually another document that provides those who need to know (usually the government) the actual sales price.
Actually its a warrenty deed and would show the full price paid on the property. It warrents that the title is free and clear of liens except for the taxes owed in 2002.

Sorry you feel that way. People have different opinions, if you have a different one from the ones posted, that doesn't make the other person's opinion a negative one, just different

You know what cajun, I think that we are all frustrated with the lack of progress in this case and the intentional misleading and bsing that has gone on. I know I have opinions to suspicious and illegal and immoral behavior, but that may or may not have anything to do with Haleigh's abduction. I think we are all here for the same reason (well most of us. Of late I have wondered about the reasons a few are here.) because we want this innocent child found. I for one am trying to be more objective and tolerant of other viewpoints. I have been led down a rabbit trail before. I hate it when that happens. I want to thank you for your posts and your opinion, though we often are on opposing views...you keep me on my toes and give me things to consider. :)

This is true. I'm in Arkansas and have done land title research. The standard wording here is "$10.00 (and other good and valuable consideration) "
if the property is truly given away, the wording is usually "$1.00 (and Love and Affection)"

In Arkansas, we have to purchase revenue stamps based on the sale of the property though. Maybe a florida title searcher is here? Our stamps at the time I searched were $1.80 per $1000.00 so you could tell by the amount of stamps on the deed what the purchase price is.

hope that helps.

This is true. I'm in Arkansas and have done land title research. The standard wording here is "$10.00 (and other good and valuable consideration) "
if the property is truly given away, the wording is usually "$1.00 (and Love and Affection)"

In Arkansas, we have to purchase revenue stamps based on the sale of the property though. Maybe a florida title searcher is here? Our stamps at the time I searched were $1.80 per $1000.00 so you could tell by the amount of stamps on the deed what the purchase price is.

hope that helps.
And love and affection is when you give it away to family or friends. The $ 10.00 is what was paid to the grantor for the property. What the warrenty is for is to insure the title of the property and any third parties who might make claim on it except for the 2002 taxes. If the title did indead have other liens or other 3 rd party claims the person would be repaid what they paid for the property or the amount claimed on the property.

And love and affection is when you give it away to family or friends. The $ 10.00 is what was paid to the grantor for the property. What the warrenty is for is to insure the title of the property and any third parties who might make claim on it except for the 2002 taxes. If the title did indead have other liens or other 3 rd party claims the person would be repaid what they paid for the property.

I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree. Honestly, I've only seen Warranty Deeds with the actualy amount on the them when the are prepared by individuals which is rare. An attorney prepared warranty deed (my dad is a land attorney and I worked for him doing the research) always states $10.00 and other good and valuable consideration. Here in Arkansas, and I'm sure in Florida too. Never once did I ever type a Warranty Deed with that actual amount of the sale typed in and I've typed at least 20,000. haha (rough estimate, but I worked for him for 15 years.)

I am responding to a post on the other cobra thread about him selling Kim P some land for 10 bucks. Apparantly he filed for bankruptcy in the same year. Maybe he was 'moving' assets before he filed

"Although Staubs won't identify his clients, he describes himself as a Broward County-based private eye and fugitive hunter who also had been a building contractor until he filed for bankruptcy in 2003. In a Nov. 15, 2005, tape-recorded interview, Staubs told agents that he had been tracking Masilotti on and off since January or February 2005."

this article comes from the Palm beach Post in 2006 and is since gone and I found this here:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x2585401

Interesting that DC was also in the building industry until recently. I wonder if they knew each other before this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor