P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he's right although I am a bit sceptical about what one guy can do that the whole LE system can't. If they've got a good lead that the police hasn't got, maybe.

*snipped*
Ah, but let's not forget R. Cronk. One guy did what the whole LE system couldn't/wouldn't.

Could you please explain to me (sorry if I missed a previous post) what Crystal's motive(s) would be exactly in addition to contrasting her so-called motive(s) to the long-term/projected outcome, i.e,.chances of getting away with the crime, concealment of records that indicate setting up and arranging the crime, reasoning in terms of how elimating Haleigh eliminates any "past-due" or arrears child support payments owed,...TIA

MOO

Excellent question. Aside from the 4K in child support which she will OWE no matter what--what does she have to gain?

He's not the only PI down there. Another has been there about 3 weeks now. I hope they work together and share information to find Haleigh and bring her home safe!

JMO, maybe Cobra has already conversed with the other PI you speak of, maybe that is why he made such a bold statement ... "a break is coming soon!"

JMO, maybe Cobra has already conversed with the other PI you speak of, maybe that is why he made such a bold statement ... "a break is coming soon!"

That could be one explanation. Who is the other PI working for/hired him?

I haven't seen any news about him/her (the other PI).

Or it could be a simple as stating in a confident manner that a break is coming so that he can be trusted in the community. Make people want to come forward and talk to him. Reminds me of how lawyers will make statements to assert their confidence that the matters will be resolved.

Either way, I don't care who finds Haliegh, as long as she is found and brought back home.

Excellent question. Aside from the 4K in child support which she will OWE no matter what--what does she have to gain?

Exactly, Helplessly Hoping. The back child support will never be written off. "Savings" on any future child support payments would have amounted to about $35.00 a month. I don't see any financial motive here. JMO.

Could you please explain to me (sorry if I missed a previous post) what Crystal's motive(s) would be exactly in addition to contrasting her so-called motive(s) to the long-term/projected outcome, i.e,.chances of getting away with the crime, concealment of records that indicate setting up and arranging the crime, reasoning in terms of how elimating Haleigh eliminates any "past-due" or arrears child support payments owed,...TIA

MOO
Does revenge count as a strong motive in such cases? I think it does. She wasn't just facing paying the past child support. She was called up on Contempt of Court charges which could lead to her being arrested.

If this Cobra person can objectively work on this case to bring Haleigh home, I am all for it. I would hope he does the right thing as far as the case is concerned, but we have no guarantees. If Misty is guilty, Ronald is guilty, or Crystal is guilty...will he bring the evidence forward equally is my question here.

I don't care who did what if the truth comes out and she is brought home. I just know how one sided it can get when you have an attorney and a PI working in unison on any case.

So where is the big break?

Yeah well if any child of mine "disappeared" under anybody else's watch you can best believe I'd be seeking the advice and assistance of ANY PI's, bountyhunters, attorney's, metermen and anybody ELSE I could enlist to help me to get to the bottom of it, find my missing child, and prevent my OTHER child from being the next to "disappear." JMO

:parrot:

Does revenge count as a strong motive in such cases? I think it does. She wasn't just facing paying the past child support. She was called up on Contempt of Court charges which could lead to her being arrested.

Speaking from YEARS of experience on the child support angle, my son's dad had enough contempt charges filed at him to paper his bathroom....he never saw the inside of a jail cell. MOO

Yeah well if any child of mine "disappeared" under anybody else's watch you can best believe I'd be seeking the advice and assistance of ANY PI's, bountyhunters, attorney's, metermen and anybody ELSE I could enlist to help me to get to the bottom of it, find my missing child, and prevent my OTHER child from being the next to "disappear." JMO

Me too Kiki. Heck I'd hire a P.I. if my child disappeared on MY watch as well...God forbid. I dont see anything wrong with accepting help from anyone that wants to help as long as they are legit and arent trying to make a dime off of it.

Speaking from YEARS of experience on the child support angle, my son's dad had enough contempt charges filed at him to paper his bathroom....he never saw the inside of a jail cell. MOO
Oh, I wasn't insinuating it was the reason for the revenge. Only that it was the immediate situation. (I did see on the Crime Stoppers website where they had arrest warrants out for several on these specific charges tho for a lot less than what Crystal owes, too.) The revenge obviously goes back years and years towards Ronald from Crystal and her mother (family).

Has he found anything yet? I haven't seen anything new. I don't care who gets answers as long as someone gets them.

Oh, I wasn't insinuating it was the reason for the revenge. Only that it was the immediate situation. (I did see on the Crime Stoppers website where they had arrest warrants out for several on these specific charges tho for a lot less than what Crystal owes, too.) The revenge obviously goes back years and years towards Ronald from Crystal and her mother (family).

Interesting BUT why if this was planned, with the door "bricked" and all--didn't they take Jr as well. Makes no sense to me at all. MOO

Perhaps she knew that losing Haleigh being she was a Daddy's girl would kill him? Does she have a stronger bond with Rj than with Haleigh? Who knows? If she were the one to set it up...to use reason and logic to figure out a twisted concept of why she would decide upon one over the other would be difficult.

Has he found anything yet? I haven't seen anything new. I don't care who gets answers as long as someone gets them.

I haven't heard anything. Most of the time over the weekend they don't report much. I would assume that if they have vital information they would keep it under wraps like everything else. I just pray they find Haleigh soon. I don't care who finds her, just find her.

Perhaps she knew that losing Haleigh being she was a Daddy's girl would kill him? Does she have a stronger bond with Rj than with Haleigh? Who knows? If she were the one to set it up...to use reason and logic to figure out a twisted concept of why she would decide upon one over the other would be difficult.

Taking one child would make more sinse. Take advantage of the child missing and plant doubt and fear in the locals enough to possibily see things that arent neccesarly there. Then possibly win custody. not saying thats what happened but anything is possible and nothing is ruled out as of yet.

Interesting BUT why if this was planned, with the door "bricked" and all--didn't they take Jr as well. Makes no sense to me at all. MOO

Exactly! We're right back to the crazymaking, Emmy-Award winning, Lifetime Movie script... making endless accusations that Haleigh's mother kidnapped just ONE of the two children out of vengance, w no means of concealing nor escaping inevitable consequences nor explaining in the long run circumstances surrounding this one child, in some distant hope that this one child who has vanished mysteriously off the face of the earth and manages to stay out of sight as they go on eluding every LE agency for the rest of their lives, might be eventually presumed dead or whereby dad is proven unfit father, while LE goes on surveilling and exhaustively investigating every facet of entire family's activities and background yet nevertheless gaining custody of Junior while managing for the remainder of years to arrange clandestine meetings w her cloistered child and simultaneously either putting both families thru a neverending nightmare or making her entire family complicit... all in her desperate plot to exact revenge and avoid child support, gma*b. Let's stop straining for every feeble, farfetched excuse to accuse and blame this mother (who btw wasn't even in charge at the time or the one who insisted she was the only one responsible enough to raise or supervise Haleigh when dad and his minor gf can't keep their stories straight in whose custody and care Haleigh was last seen--and get on w the business of searching. The number one priority isn't defending dad, it's finding Haleigh. JMO

:other_beatingA_Dead:

Exactly! We're right back to the crazymaking, Emmy-Award winning, Lifetime Movie script... making endless accusations that Haleigh's mother kidnapped just ONE of the two children out of vengance, w no means of concealing nor escaping inevitable consequences nor explaining in the long run circumstances surrounding this one child, in some distant hope that this one child who has vanished mysteriously off the face of the earth and manages to stay out of sight as they go on eluding every LE agency for the rest of their lives, might be eventually presumed dead or whereby dad is proven unfit father, while LE goes on surveilling and exhaustively investigating every facet of entire family's activities and background yet nevertheless eventually gaining custody of Junior while managing for the remainder of years to arrange clandestine meetings w this one child and simultaneously either putting both families thru a neverending nightmare or making her entire family complicit... all in her desperate plot to exact revenge and avoid support payments, gma*b. Let's stop straining for every farfetched excuse to accuse and blame this mother who btw wasn't even in charge or responsible for supervising Haleigh and when the father and his minor gf can't keep their stories straight and were last to have seen Haleigh--and get on w the business of searching. The number one priority isn't defending dad, it's finding Haleigh. JMO

:other_beatingA_Dead:

I can read that you are very passionate in your opinion that CS had nothing to do with any of this Kiki.

I have, too, have my deep doubts that her involvement is highly improbable. However, I think in all fairness that others should be able to express their theories and work through them , sort things out in their own mind and come to their own conclusions.

We as sleuthers, should be able to examine every single person in this case and every aspect of that person so that we as individuals can come to our own conclusions. Isn't that what WS's is about? Sleuthing, expressing opinions and sharing of minds?

So as I said I admire your passion. I also am on the same sheet of music as you are in that CS is not involved. I'm just suggesting that we as a group should refrain from assigning names to other posters theories such as "crazymaking, Emmy-Award winning, Lifetime Movie script" JMHO and my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez