P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this part of what i found on the above link:

"Endangered Missing: Customer goes and gets gas at an all night convenience store. Enters the store. Blood on the floor, register open and empty, employee is no where to be found. This is Endangered Missing."
ETA: it also gives another example that still leaves me with hope that Haleigh is still alive:

moo

"Car door open, keys in the ignition, engine running, lights on, purse and driver are not present, and Police can not locate anywhere. This too is Endangered Missing.

Sounds to me like it is because someone uninvited/stranger broke or came in to the home and now the child is missing. Making the home a crime scene. IMO :waitasec:

JMO..Endangered missing is due to Haleigh's medical condition.

They don't know if Haleigh was truly abducted, they have no descriptions of any perp or car...
That makes the most sense of all! :)

JMO..Endangered missing is due to Haleigh's medical condition.

They don't know if Haleigh was truly abducted, they have no descriptions of any perp or car...

I considered that, but I didn't think Haleigh was on medication? I know she has Turner's syndrome...but if I remember correctly, it's a mild case...please do correct me if I'm wrong...and I don't have a link, all of the above is just from reading the boards. :)

Sounds to me like it is because someone uninvited/stranger broke or came in to the home and now the child is missing. Making the home a crime scene. IMO :waitasec:

But why wasn't it initially posted as endangered then? I guess it could have just been a mistake on the part of LE for listing it wrong the first time...? I sure wish I could remember when the change happened...was it within the first week or first few days.

I see what your saying, I do...I just don't understand how they couldn't have seen that the home was a crime scene the first night they went out there...I'm no where near the sleuther any of you guys are...maybe that's where my confusion is coming from :bang: lol

I would very much like to know what this means too.It might not have anything to do with the family.I found this.What does it say?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/173218/missing_vs_endangered_missing.html?cat=9

From the above website:
Missing: A family member, friend, etc, as turned up missing. Unknown reasons. This meets the Arkansas State and FBI stats of Missing Persons.

Endangered Missing: Customer goes and gets gas at an all night convenience store. Enters the store. Blood on the floor, register open and empty, employee is no where to be found. This is Endangered Missing.

To me, it seems that the difference there is the state of the environment the missing person was last in.

While Haleigh was never classified as "Missing", that she is now "Endangered" could mean that there is something very off with the story surrounding how she went missing, very disturbing about the evidence left at the trailer, etc.

I wish that LE would give us a REASON why they made that change it could help to identify her in the first place.

Unfortunately, it could mean that they mis-classified her from the start and has nothing to do with a change in LE's opinion of what happened to her.

It just adds to the frustration... :banghead:

Do Private Investigators usually let anyone (the people that haired them, LE, the public) know what they have found?

Oh darn,I was hoping it had just change and LE had some new info of what happened.:(

I sure wish there was new info! I'm almost so fed up with the lack of information from LE that I'm about ready to protest! I wish they knew how their silence in this case has truly hindered it more imo. For the life of me, I cannot imagine how they can't clear any one of those friends/family members....really, I just don't get it.

If it turns out like another Lunsford case and somebody has been holding this child and torturing her, I swear I will be :furious: with LE

If they would just speak up and clear some people, hence clearing the air and rumors a little bit, everybody can be just a little more focused on what's important here...and that is finding that sweet baby girl.

But why wasn't it initially posted as endangered then? I guess it could have just been a mistake on the part of LE for listing it wrong the first time...? I sure wish I could remember when the change happened...was it within the first week or first few days.

I see what your saying, I do...I just don't understand how they couldn't have seen that the home was a crime scene the first night they went out there...I'm no where near the sleuther any of you guys are...maybe that's where my confusion is coming from :bang: lol

Sorry Sunburst I should pay more attention. I didn't realize this status was something new that had changed. But, maybe after a certain period of time that she hasn't turned up they changed the status. I don't know.:confused:

Sorry Sunburst I should pay more attention. I didn't realize this status was something new that had changed. But, maybe after a certain period of time that she hasn't turned up they changed the status. I don't know.:confused:

no, no mck16...it is NOT a new status change...

it was changed *i think* within the week after she was reported missing. I have just always wondered why the change, and what it meant...if anything. Dont' apologize...you were on the right track :)

MOO MOO says the cow

no, no mck16...it is NOT a new status change...

it was changed *i think* within the week after she was reported missing. I have just always wondered why the change, and what it meant...if anything. Dont' apologize...you were on the right track :)

MOO MOO says the cow

You are right. I found the report :

"Haleigh's status as a missing person has also been changed - she's considered endangered, as well. She probably always was, but police in Putnam County have pointedly changed the flyer giving details about Haleigh to read "ENDANGERED.""

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/haleigh_cummings_holes_in_the.php

OT - There is also a picture of TN and Misty. I am not trying to be light here, but they look like they are in a parachute or something floating. JMO

Thank you Suzaanec4444!

From the linky dink:

Endangered - Entry of a person of any age who is missing under circumstances indicating that his/her physical safety may be in danger.

Involuntary - Entry of a person of any age who is missing under circumstances indicating that the disappearance may not have been voluntary, i.e., abduction or kidnapping.

This is a great link if you haven't seen it to actually see the dynamics between Ron and Crystal in the first few days. This is the vigil at the church on the 7th day.

It is long, but interesting to see how they are all interacting especially with Junior. Click on the video Haleigh's Vigil.

snipped:

'Good point about the vigils, I thought they'd stopped. Are they still doing them occasionally? On Dunn's Creek church site there's a video of a Tuesday vigil http://www.dunnscreekmedia.com/ but it doesn't say which Tuesday as far as I can tell.'

You are right. I found the report :

"Haleigh's status as a missing person has also been changed - she's considered endangered, as well. She probably always was, but police in Putnam County have pointedly changed the flyer giving details about Haleigh to read "ENDANGERED.""

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/haleigh_cummings_holes_in_the.php

OT - There is also a picture of TN and Misty. I am not trying to be light here, but they look like they are in a parachute or something floating. JMO

LOL, It does look like it could be a hot air balloon...I think it's some sort of tented (small) memorial they are sitting in front of. I remember this interview and how bad Misti seemed to be "out of it". I'm gonna go watch it again.

I found some links that may be of interest in Amber Alerts, criteria for Missing persons, and criteria for Endangered Missing persons. I posted them downstairs on the rumor thread for now and will contact a Mod as to which thread is most appropriate to post upstairs.

I found some links that may be of interest in Amber Alerts, criteria for Missing persons, and criteria for Endangered Missing persons. I posted them downstairs on the rumor thread for now and will contact a Mod as to which thread is most appropriate to post upstairs.

Thanks Kat! :)

When Haleigh first went missing wasn't there mention of something about her heart rate being abnormally fast if she were to get upset? I thought I had heard that this was due to her Turners Syndrome, it has always bothered me that maybe she saw something and got too upset and maybe her little heart couldn't take the stress. I also have wondered is maybe she woke up as Misty or who ever may have been there was arriving or leaving in that van, maybe she ran out the door and they accidentally hit her. There are so many what if's with this case. I am new here but just wanted to throw some idea's out, there is one more possibility that really bothers me, in one of Misty's interviews she corrects herself and says I would never do anything with/to her, that with comment could imply many many things. I guess with having teensgers you really look at every word they say and Misty reminds me of one of my kids when "something" around the house would come up missing, you could just tell they were not being honest. I have so many ideas of what may have been going on in that house and some I can't even bring myself to write, when you have drugs and children in the same house-if it is in fact true about Ron and Misty with the drugs- that opens up so many doors. I just pray for Haleigh that she is safe no matter where she is.

This is a great link if you haven't seen it to actually see the dynamics between Ron and Crystal in the first few days. This is the vigil at the church on the 7th day.

It is long, but interesting to see how they are all interacting especially with Junior. Click on the video Haleigh's Vigil.

snipped:

'Good point about the vigils, I thought they'd stopped. Are they still doing them occasionally? On Dunn's Creek church site there's a video of a Tuesday vigil http://www.dunnscreekmedia.com/ but it doesn't say which Tuesday as far as I can tell.'

Thank you so much for that link,it has made me even sadder for what has happened.This is how it should be for Jr,I have felt that Crystal still cared for Ronald and seeing him with Misty has made her angry.This video is Jr hugging on his momma,hugging on his Nana Marie and then going to Daddy and hugging on him.Ronald motions for Crystal to sit next to him and Jr and she does,this whole thing is so sad,I can't tell you.It's so sad that they couldn't have worked out thier relationship for thier babies and now be sitting together in thier home.It made me cry for them and thier babies.

I've wondered about that since the change on the amber alert...I couldn't figure it out what made them change it and why or what it meant....what do you think it means?? moo.

I don't think LE has any idea what happened to Haleigh. They haven't ruled anyone out as suspects and they aren't giving any information about this missing child. I really don't think that they know what happened to her. Even if every single person passed their poly it really doesn't mean anything. Some people can pass when they are lying their heads off. I know a guy who murdered his friend over drug money. The killer took a poly and passed it! To top it off he got busted for drugs...made a deal with LE and they only charged him with the drugs they caught him with...not the murder!

I just wish Haleigh would be found but I'm beginning to wonder if she ever will be unless her mother has her stuck away somewhere until she gets custody of RJ. Otherwise, it's been a long time now which is not a good sign.

It would make him 61 yo?

Indeed, he remembered reading about a local named Daniel S., 54, an accused child molester out on bail for sexual battery against two little girls, a man with a circus fascination who offered unicycle lessons and drove a white stretch limo.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/18/accused-child-predator-offers-help-for-haleigh/#more-1256

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay