P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is about time for an updated BUS Schedule.

I was thinking of a couple of things, probably mean nothing:
The 15th was the Meet and Greet from 9AM -11AM. LP said this occurred the morning of the 15th of Nov. I have seen the pictures of both PI's at this M&G. Doesn't explain why DC would have to phone Mr. Joy, but I would love to see cell phone records from DC and Mr. Joy.
This was the same time 13-15th that JB was hopping mad, wanting to take his laptop into the jail. Could he have wanted to show KC the video and ask her if this was the right area, or something along those lines?

IIRC, the M & G was cancelled.

..if ya choose to believe anything DC is saying.

I just have a hard time believing everyone has ulterior motive. IMO, it's much more likely that KC worked alone, and no one else has a vested interest in hiding the remains or otherwise tampering with what was later found at that site.

IMO it has everything to do with this case. The detectives had every intention of going into the water at Greenwood to retrieve the rest of the remains. They questioned the woman intensively about exactly where in the water the remains would be found. Someone beat them to it and that person was unknowingly caught on tape...there is tons of specualtion on this site, this is just mine. But I want you to know that I have spoken to this woman and others involed as well as seen the documentation and I firmly beieve that this find will play a role. I believe the items she dug up belong to Caylee and Casey.

Yes, but, there were lots of people that talked to that kooky Wanda W of the Orlando Airport sighting too. Just cause you talk to someone......just sayin'

Did he personally tell you that human remains were found there? Did he tell you that they decided to leave them in the water and keep the area under surveilence?

No, he never said they were "purposely" doing anything. You are inferring more than what is stated. The woman wanted to walk into the water, he wouldn't let her. Said the water was contaminated. It would be tested so that someone could safelt go in. But yes, he did tell me that it was tested 2 times. And yes, he did say that the area would be under video surveillance. i wouldn't expect him to say anything more than that about what their intentions were.

IIRC, the M & G was cancelled.

The A's cancelled out on NG on the 14th. But,IIRC, the M&G went on as planned-not much of a turn out as I recall!:waitasec:

I just have a hard time believing everyone has ulterior motive. IMO, it's much more likely that KC worked alone, and no one else has a vested interest in hiding the remains or otherwise tampering with what was later found at that site.

Almost everyone involved in this case is in it for the money and/or publicity. There are millions to be made in book deals etc. Also, many PIs will break the rules for their clients...ever heard of Pellicano?? Many think it's good for business if they are willing to do dodgy things for their clients and many PIs want to impress criminal defence lawyers, as that is a big source of work/income for them.

Didn't they use the Infra Planes? Also, did you notice how close to the street the remains were found, were the bag was? It was right there in plane sight, anyone just walking by with their dog, taking a walk or searching would of found it. Go to the link where the pictures are of the crime scene. You will see how close to the street the remains are. The plane would of found the body as well, they use these planes to find our hero's missing in action. I just don't understand.

Why does everyone keep saying Caylee was close to the side of the street?
It is my understanding she was approx. 35-65 feet in the brush.

Why does everyone keep saying Caylee was close to the side of the street?
It is my understanding she was approx. 35-65 feet in the brush.

I know, quoting yourself is uncool.:crazy:
If you Google info for how far off the road Caylee's remains were, you will get 10 feet (from Greta) up to 70 feet.
Well, here is the info I will take to the bank from the Orange County Sheriff.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Sheriff Beary also advised that this is a top priority case and that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is standing by to receive and expeditiously process any forensice evidence recovered to include DNA. Sheriff Beary declined to discuss anything specific relating to the crime scene other than to say it was located about 50 or 60 feet into the wooded area. We will provide updates as they become available. (edited 12.12.08 - 5:50 pm)

Updated interview with DC today:

Investigator Denies Finding Caylee's Remains
Family P.I. Says He Cannot Know For Sure If Remains Were In Area In Nov.
POSTED: 3:28 pm EST January 2, 2009
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST January 2, 2009

<snipped>
A sheriff&#8217;s spokesman said this week that the sheriff&#8217;s office would like to see the tape, but he would not verify if Hoover had given it to them.

Phone calls to Hoover were not returned. Casey said he plans to pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims.

"I find it appalling that someone would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Casey said.

Dominic Casey Interview: VIDEO
http://www.wesh.com/video/18401070/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18401020/detail.html

snipped
I wholeheartedly disagree. One, maybe two. But not almost everyone. C'mon.

You think they are involved because they honestly believe Casey is innocent and being unfairly prosecuted? Frankly, I think that's a bit naive. I've worked in criminal defence for a long time, and I can assure you, that most people don't do it because they believe all accused people are innocent, rather, they do it to make a living. Who do you think is there just to help Casey because they believe her? I can't think of one.

<<Casey said he took photos of the bottles, tires and trash in the area, much of which was taken by investigators when the remains were found a month later.>>

Forgive the stupid questions, but why take photos of bottles, tires, and trash? Am I missing something here?
Article:

A couple of posters have tossed around the possibility. Who knows.. maybe the DC knows a couple of deputies.. maybe knows the deputy who came to check it out...

Obviously, if THAT site and the meter man's August tips had been more than a <yawned over> blip to ANY sheriff's deputy there would have been MORE follow up. What member of LE didn't want to be a hero, bolster the state's case and bring little Caylee home to rest?

People were also reporting seeing Casey with a shovel in hand right next to her car not far from where her phone pinged. How come the P.I.s weren't out filming THAT area?

What about all the areas in the woods behind Casey's parent's house where there LE was called out that ended up being bags of dead dogs or dead raccoons in a hole?

How come the ONLY area of interest to them turned out to be where Caylee's bones were scattered?

Updated interview with DC today:

Investigator Denies Finding Caylee's Remains
Family P.I. Says He Cannot Know For Sure If Remains Were In Area In Nov.
POSTED: 3:28 pm EST January 2, 2009
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST January 2, 2009

<snipped>
A sheriff’s spokesman said this week that the sheriff’s office would like to see the tape, but he would not verify if Hoover had given it to them.

Phone calls to Hoover were not returned. Casey said he plans to pursue legal action against Hoover for making false claims.

"I find it appalling that someone would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Casey said.

Dominic Casey Interview: VIDEO
http://www.wesh.com/video/18401070/index.html

Article:

How can there be so many stupid people involved in one case??? This guy is making a total fool of himself. If he's a discrete PI, what the heck was he doing telling some guy who doesn't work for him, when/where he was going to be at a spot where Caylee's remains were coincidentally found. Don't you think he'd keep his work to himself???

I believe/hope Hoover is already working with LE on this. DC is digging himself one very big hole....seems to be contagious around the As.

You think they are involved because they honestly believe Casey is innocent and being unfairly prosecuted? Frankly, I think that's a bit naive. I've worked in criminal defence for a long time, and I can assure you, that most people don't do it because they believe all accused people are innocent, rather, they do it to make a living. Who do you think is there just to help Casey because they believe her? I can't think of one.

Then you should be able to see how over-charged this case is and hypocritical. Charged too soon. Charged way to high. Despicable.

<<Casey said he took photos of the bottles, tires and trash in the area, much of which was taken by investigators when the remains were found a month later.>>

Forgive the stupid questions, but why take photos of bottles, tires, and trash? Am I missing something here?

No...you are not. He's trying to play us like Casey does. What he claims makes zero sense! These people are playing us for fools, and there are a few out there falling for it.

How can there be so many stupid people involved in one case??? This guy is making a total fool of himself. If he's a discrete PI, what the heck was he doing telling some guy who doesn't work for him, when/where he was going to be at a spot where Caylee's remains were coincidentally found. Don't you think he'd keep his work to himself???

I believe/hope Hoover is already working with LE on this. DC is digging himself one very big hole....seems to be contagious around the As.

Huh? Where do you see that he told Hoover where he was going? Remember, he was upset that Hoover followed him there and filmed him? He attempted to 'keep his work to himself', that's why he told Hoover that he was inappropriate. Hoover is the bad guy in this, not DC.

Wondering if DC is the same guy that quit back a couple months ago and then said he had alot more to tell ?? It may have been mentioned earlier in this thread, but it will take me hrs to read. TIA

Then you should be able to see how over-charged this case is and hypocritical. Charged too soon. Charged way to high. Despicable.

LOL. Nope...usually I am really good at finding some "reasonable doubt"....but this case is a dead set loser! If they try to run a "the nanny took her" defence at trial, I doubt Casey will ever be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85