P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying LE thinks this was an accident? Caylee's death? I don't think so!

Their interrogation wasn't the best.. but it probably would have broken me!! I think part of the reason their interrogation wasn't the best was because they got angry with her.. frustrated.. their blood was pumping.. they didn't ask certain questions they should have in hindsight.

IMO, the reason their interrogation did not go well was because they assumed they could reason with her....they thought that if they showed her how silly everything she was saying looked, that she would tell the truth. She was a cold and calculating liar, not just a scared girl, and they misread her.

Ok, that quote did it for me. DC is back-pedaling, and fast, trying to say look what a good guy I am (I would "pray" first if I found her, I'm "appalled" that someone would profit, I told Hoover it was "inappropriate".) C'mon, next thing you know we're gonna hear how he does work with battered women and homeless shelters...geez-suck it up, you did what you did.

Yep, DC's amazing, isn't he? He has some gall to say that when that is exactly what he's been doing for the last 5 months or so!

IMO, the reason their interrogation did not go well was because they assumed they could reason with her....they thought that if they showed her how silly everything she was saying looked, that she would tell the truth. She was a cold and calculating liar, not just a scared girl, and they misread her.

And as the saying goes "You Cant PUSH a rope!"

There was no point to it after a while. Look, its 8 months later and she's still ridiculously defiant.

Anything could be evidence.

Not in a court...it would have to have some relevance (go to a fact in issue in the proceedings) to be admitted in Court. And while it is relevant perhaps now, I can't see what possible relevance they thought it had back in mid-November, as pictures of that area had no apparent relevance to these charges until Caylee was found there. The fact that KM refers to the fact they hung out there years ago, would not make the fact kids hang out there now relevant to the case. The only relevance was that KM said her body might be there (based on the fact they hung out there years ago) and the fact her body was there. And now it may also go to Casey and other's knowledge of where the body was, as it may go some way to proving they knew of Caylee's whereabouts before Dec. 11th.

The tape was taped over, so no way will it be of any use to the Defense per Headline News today.

For all we know, LE has had the tape for days. Hoover may just be saying he taped over it because he is frightened of repurcussions for giving it to LE and/or doesn't want to deal with DC.

Okay......everyone take a step back....take a deep breathe......and look at the big picture here!!!!
The reports of this video and the taping of this video by a PI working for the A's and/or once having worked for Baez all seem to have happened almost simultaneously with Baez filing a motion with the courts to appoint someone to
sit in on any questioning that the PI under goes by LE.....hmmmmmmm
Baez states that he was privy to previlaged info. about his client.....hmmmmmm

Is it just me or does this seem to simply be a plot to taint the jury pool with doubt by no one other than Baez??????
Plain and simple!!!!!!
Nothing More!!!!!
I truly believe that this is all a whole lot of BS!!!
And is looking to be so!!!!

COME ON THERE ISN"T EVEN A VIDEO ANYMORE....HHHMMMMMMMM???????
I think Baez is walking on thin ice and is really starting to show his true colors through all of this..........he is starting to look a little more sleezier than anyone anticipated!!!!!!

Are you saying LE thinks this was an accident? Caylee's death? I don't think so!

Their interrogation wasn't the best.. but it probably would have broken me!! I think part of the reason their interrogation wasn't the best was because they got angry with her.. frustrated.. their blood was pumping.. they didn't ask certain questions they should have in hindsight.

I agree with Nore on this one.. the "interrogation" was lousy. With what they found out about her at universal (fake job but still walks nearly to the door of her "office" before admitting it) the entire process should have taken on a different style. These people need to be trained by mental health agencies to recognize and "interrogate" these types of personality disordered individuals because they cannot be handled the same way, they will not respond the same as a "normal" person does LE's typical tactics.

MO

Guess we'll have to wait and see. Padilla said it was taped over also. LOL!

Ok, that quote did it for me. DC is back-pedaling, and fast, trying to say look what a good guy I am (I would "pray" first if I found her, I'm "appalled" that someone would profit, I told Hoover it was "inappropriate".) C'mon, next thing you know we're gonna hear how he does work with battered women and homeless shelters...geez-suck it up, you did what you did.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maybe some folks hit the kool aid too hard this holiday period?

Okay......everyone take a step back....take a deep breathe......and look at the big picture here!!!!
The reports of this video and the taping of this video by a PI working for the A's and/or once having worked for Baez all seem to have happened almost simultaneously with Baez filing a motion with the courts to appoint someone to

Is it just me or does this seem to simply be a plot to taint the jury pool with doubt by no one other than Baez??????
Plain and simple!!!!!!
Nothing More!!!!!
I truly believe that this is all a whole lot of BS!!!
And is looking to be so!!!!

COME ON THERE ISN"T EVEN A VIDEO ANYMORE....HHHMMMMMMMM???????
I think Baez is walking on thin ice and is really starting to show his true colors through all of this..........he is starting to look a little more sleezier than anyone anticipated!!!!!!

LE wants to question the PI (DC) who worked for him. I'm not a big fan of Baez by any means, but he would be negligent not to have concerns about the possibility of privileged information being divulged.

I agree with Nore on this one.. the "interrogation" was lousy. With what they found out about her at universal (fake job but still walks nearly to the door of her "office" before admitting it) the entire process should have taken on a different style. These people need to be trained by mental health agencies to recognize and "interrogate" these types of personality disordered individuals because they cannot be handled the same way, they will not respond the same as a "normal" person does LE's typical tactics.

MO

ITA...I tried to say the same above, but you said it much better than I!

ITA! And that IMO is sad!

ITA...I tried to say the same above, but you said it much better than I!

hahaha. I just read and commented on yours before I saw this one. LE needs to be better trained, IMO

snipped

I just want to address this part of your post.

Even if DC took pics of this area for Baez, as many seem to think, and it was part of some consipiracy to aid the defense, putting a master in the room during the questioning of DC wouldn't make a difference. JB couldn't stop LE from asking about the pics, what made him go out there, etc. From what I understand, JB wants to make sure DC doesn't release any privileged information he obtained when he was working for JB.

Oh yeah, and I don't think the PI who videotaped had worked for JB. The one who took pics worked for JB.

By the way, JB is saying DC didn't just quit, he was fired. Did we know that?

MO

I agree but then again we're looking at it in hindsight. The detectives had no idea what they were dealing with, a kidnapping, a murder, a missing child? Casey was tossing around lies so fast that their heads were spinning. If they'd had a second chance to question her I think things would have gone differently.

LE wants to question the PI (DC) who worked for him. I'm not a big fan of Baez by any means, but he would be negligent not to have concerns about the possibility of privileged information being divulged.

IMO.....it just seems to be a BIG SPIN SPIN SPIN!!!!
Wonder who came up with this one??????

And as the saying goes "You Cant PUSH a rope!"

There was no point to it after a while. Look, its 8 months later and she's still ridiculously defiant.

That is a shame in this day and age! These LE should know more!

You and I both know they believe this is an accident and she is afraid to tell. She kept up with those outrageous lies and they got "angry", started charging to scare her and now look at the mess. They "apparently" can't break a 22 yo girl ... so the circus continues. They should have had calmer heads. Those interviews with Detectives - oh please... wouldn't break a 4 yo!!!! Please. LOL!!! What can you do tho?

Calmer minds need to prevail on the Defense as well, JB.

If this was an accident then KC has had many opportunities to fess up and seek a plea deal. Time is running out and the stakes are increasing exponentially.

As has been said many times, only KC can introduce the theory that this was an accident by volunteering the info and making a statement as such. If KC does so, then maybe, just maybe she will get a lighter sentence.

If not, if KC/JB allow this to go to trial then it is very hard for the Jury to believe that it was an accident in the absence of any other testimony, evidence, statement from KC.

All the Jury has are KC's lies, not just to LE but loads of lies to her friends and parents about where she was, what she was doing, where Caylee was and, her actions.

It doesn't look good when you read the lies KC told to her parents -- if she was scared and covering for an accident then -- how far is she going to let this go? She was facing DP!!!! I would NOT gamble this on a trial by Jury and attacking forensics given Caylee's remains are found and all of the evidence.

Clamer minds do need to prevail but it is not LE, who were willing to entertain that this was an accident and consider a plea deal BUT KC and JB -- JB is playing this for the glory of his moment at trial rather than doing the right thing for KC and pleading this out.

If KC is innocent of murder and this was an accident then plead it out -- don't go for broke!!!!!!

hahaha. I just read and commented on yours before I saw this one. LE needs to be better trained, IMO

Yep...particularly homicide. A bit OT, but many many years ago, when I was studying, the local homicide police used to have training days for interrogation, and they used students to play the parts...we were given scripts and had to be interrogated re what we knew and they were evaluated and trained etc.

snipped

I just want to address this part of your post.

Even if DC took pics of this area for Baez, as many seem to think, and it was part of some consipiracy to aid the defense, putting a master in the room during the questioning of DC wouldn't make a difference. JB couldn't stop LE from asking about the pics, what made him go out there, etc. From what I understand, JB wants to make sure DC doesn't release any privileged information he obtained when he was working for JB.

Oh yeah, and I don't think the PI who videotaped had worked for JB. The one who took pics worked for JB.

By the way, JB is saying DC didn't just quit, he was fired. Did we know that?
Just wondering if Baez is sitting back say...OOPS! My Bad!!!

HHMMMM.....My point is that this is the only thing that has been thrown out there by the defense since the body has been found.
And LOW AND BEHOLD THERE ISN"T A VIDEO ANYMORE!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89