P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Where do you see that he told Hoover where he was going? Remember, he was upset that Hoover followed him there and filmed him? He attempted to 'keep his work to himself', that's why he told Hoover that he was inappropriate. Hoover is the bad guy in this, not DC.

He didn't say Hoover followed him there...just that Hoover showed up, was videoing him, and said he was there because he thought DC might have needed some help. That to me says that Hoover knew DC was going there. It also makes me wonder if Hoover was setting him up by filming him there.

And, just because DC says Hoover did and said this and that, doesn't mean it happened. Just like just because Casey said Zanny was in a car accident, didn't mean she was.

Quote from the above link
"I find it appalling that someone would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Casey said."

Wow, he must be pretty appalled at the people he is surrounded by.:eek:

Wondering if DC is the same guy that quit back a couple months ago and then said he had alot more to tell ?? It may have been mentioned earlier in this thread, but it will take me hrs to read. TIA

Larry Garrison, ex-spokesperson.
Lanie

LOL. Nope...usually I am really good at finding some "reasonable doubt"....but this case is a dead set loser! If they try to run a "the nanny took her" defence at trial, I doubt Casey will ever be released.

LOL bunny -- you and I should go to the circus together. Never have I sided on the Defense side in my life .... not completely this time either - BUT I really do not like the way LE has handled this at all. If they can charge the chit out of her when they don't even believe the charges themselves- they can do it to anyone. Wave the flag - sing the songs. :applause: :crazy::)

He didn't say Hoover followed him there...just that Hoover showed up, was videoing him, and said he was there because he thought DC might have needed some help. That to me says that Hoover knew DC was going there. It also makes me wonder if Hoover was setting him up by filming him there.

And, just because DC says Hoover did and said this and that, doesn't mean it happened. Just like just because Casey said Zanny was in a car accident, didn't mean she was.

My mistake. I took "he snuck up on me with a video camera" to mean that DC did not expect him to be there. Whether Hoover followed him or 'just showed up' either way he was not invited along.:waitasec:

I can't see where DC has done anything wrong in this situation. He didn't take this to the media.

Obviously, if THAT site and the meter man's August tips had been more than a <yawned over> blip to ANY sheriff's deputy there would have been MORE follow up. What member of LE didn't want to be a hero, bolster the state's case and bring little Caylee home to rest?

People were also reporting seeing Casey with a shovel in hand right next to her car not far from where her phone pinged. How come the P.I.s weren't out filming THAT area?

What about all the areas in the woods behind Casey's parent's house where there LE was called out that ended up being bags of dead dogs or dead raccoons in a hole?

How come the ONLY area of interest to them turned out to be where Caylee's bones were scattered?

As far as the people seeing KC with shovel in hand.. are you talking about the guy interviewed on TV who saw her rushing back to a car with a shovel, wearing red glasses? Just for clarification...

Do we know whether or not JH videotaped any other area, or if DC took still pics of any other area? Maybe they have a pile of videotapes! A pile of pics! But the interest is where the remains were later found.

I believe it is about time for an updated BUS Schedule.

I was thinking of a couple of things, probably mean nothing:
The 15th was the Meet and Greet from 9AM -11AM. LP said this occurred the morning of the 15th of Nov. I have seen the pictures of both PI's at this M&G.
Doesn't explain why DC would have to phone Mr. Joy, but I would love to see cell phone records from DC and Mr. Joy.
This was the same time 13-15th that JB was hopping mad, wanting to take his laptop into the jail. Could he have wanted to show KC the video and ask her if this was the right area, or something along those lines?

yeah, huh, hrrmmm.

LOL bunny -- you and I should go to the circus together. Never have I sided on the Defense side in my life .... not completely this time either - BUT I really do not like the way LE has handled this at all. If they can charge the chit out of her when they don't even believe the charges themselves- they can do it to anyone. Wave the flag - sing the songs. :applause: :crazy::)

Why don't you believe they believe the charges themselves? From the minute we all discovered Caylee had not been reported missing for a month and Casey was lying about the babysitter etc, I think most of us found it at least "believable". I'm not saying LE has handled it great...I'll wait til trial to make my mind up on that. But if that body was there when the MR called in August and/or they never properly searched that area, I would have to agree that LE was slack in that regard. I really felt they didn't search enough in the early stages and seemed to rely pretty much on TES.

<<Casey said he took photos of the bottles, tires and trash in the area, much of which was taken by investigators when the remains were found a month later.>>

Forgive the stupid questions, but why take photos of bottles, tires, and trash? Am I missing something here?
Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18401020/detail.html

He wanted to prove that the area was a teenage hangout.:rolleyes:
Too much Kool-Ade

Quote from the above link
[U]"I find it appalling that someone would profit from a missing child. It sickens me," Casey said."

[/U]Wow, he must be pretty appalled at the people he is surrounded by.:eek:

Ok, that quote did it for me. DC is back-pedaling, and fast, trying to say look what a good guy I am (I would "pray" first if I found her, I'm "appalled" that someone would profit, I told Hoover it was "inappropriate".) C'mon, next thing you know we're gonna hear how he does work with battered women and homeless shelters...geez-suck it up, you did what you did.

Why don't you believe they believe the charges themselves? From the minute we all discovered Caylee had not been reported missing for a month and Casey was lying about the babysitter etc, I think most of us found it at least "believable". I'm not saying LE has handled it great...I'll wait til trial to make my mind up on that. But if that body was there when the MR called in August and/or they never properly searched that area, I would have to agree that LE was slack in that regard. I really felt they didn't search enough in the early stages and seemed to rely pretty much on TES.

You and I both know they believe this is an accident and she is afraid to tell. She kept up with those outrageous lies and they got "angry", started charging to scare her and now look at the mess. They "apparently" can't break a 22 yo girl ... so the circus continues. They should have had calmer heads. Those interviews with Detectives - oh please... wouldn't break a 4 yo!!!! Please. LOL!!! What can you do tho?

My mistake. I took "he snuck up on me with a video camera" to mean that DC did not expect him to be there. Whether Hoover followed him or 'just showed up' either way he was not invited along.:waitasec:

I can't see where DC has done anything wrong in this situation. He didn't take this to the media.

DC "says" Hoover wasn't invited along....that doesn't mean it is necessarily true. But, why was DC sharing the info with Hoover if it was some sort of secret mission....nothing was stopping Hoover from having his own look there once he had the "info".

What DC "may" have done wrong, is he may have been aware that a body was there and filmed the area to assist in Casey's defence by making it look like the body had been moved after Casey had been incarcerated. He may have also been aware the body was there and not notified the proper authorities. He "may" also have been using monies donated to assist in finding Caylee, to conduct investigations to assist the person accused of Caylee's murder, and in my opinion, any such use of those funds in that manner would be improper.

DC "says" Hoover wasn't invited along....that doesn't mean it is necessarily true. But, why was DC sharing the info with Hoover if it was some sort of secret mission....nothing was stopping Hoover from having his own look there once he had the "info".

What DC "may" have done wrong, is he may have been aware that a body was there and filmed the area to assist in Casey's defence by making it look like the body had been moved after Casey had been incarcerated. He may have also been aware the body was there and not notified the proper authorities. He "may" also have been using monies donated to assist in finding Caylee, to conduct investigations to assist the person accused of Caylee's murder, and in my opinion, any such use of those funds in that manner would be improper.

I wasn't aware that it was a "secret mission". That casts a whole new light on things. :eek: Most people don't photograph their secret missions and turn the photos over to an attorney. :eek:

Do you have a link to show how DC was paid?

You and I both know they believe this is an accident and she is afraid to tell. She kept up with those outrageous lies and they got "angry", started charging to scare her and now look at the mess. They "apparently" can't break a 22 yo girl ... so the circus continues. They should have had calmer heads. Those interviews with Detectives - oh please... wouldn't break a 4 yo!!!! Please. LOL!!! What can you do tho?

Are you saying LE thinks this was an accident? Caylee's death? I don't think so!

Their interrogation wasn't the best.. but it probably would have broken me!! I think part of the reason their interrogation wasn't the best was because they got angry with her.. frustrated.. their blood was pumping.. they didn't ask certain questions they should have in hindsight.

You and I both know they believe this is an accident and she is afraid to tell. She kept up with those outrageous lies and they got "angry", started charging to scare her and now look at the mess. They "apparently can't break a 22 yo girl ... so the circus continues. They should have had calmer heads. Those interviews with Detectives - oh please... wouldn't break a 4 yo!!!! Please. LOL!!! What can you do tho?

Don't you watch any cop shows like Law & Order, or CSI? Jeesh, the police are always trying to give the perps a way out, if they will only write it down on the yellow legal pad and sign it.
Seriously, this happens in the legal system a lot. LE is busy, they want to wrap it up and move on to the next case. They knew Casey's story was stinky poo, and they were trying to give her an out. They thought she would take it, and had she had two functioning brain cells to rub together, she would have. The state does it to, that's why there are so many unbelievable plea deals out there. I don't believe it was an accident, I haven't since day 31, and I doubt the police do, either.
Lanie

At the beginning, many people believed it was most likely an accident....the idea of a young woman murdering her baby was too much for many.

But, I think when evidence of her behaviour after Caylee went missing came out, many people, including LE's opinions changed. Seeing her lack of grief, despondency etc, combined with the fact she was clearly having a really good time partying etc, convinced most of us that it was more sinister than an accident.

I don't know if you've ever lost a loved one before...but I've never known anyone to be able to go out clubbing within days of such a loss.

IMO, they should have charged her as soon as it became apparent she was lying...then she may have cracked, but too late now, she's got too many people giving her false hope re her prospects at trial.

The tape was taped over, so no way will it be of any use to the Defense per Headline News today.

I wasn't aware that it was a "secret mission". That casts a whole new light on things. :eek: Most people don't photograph their secret missions and turn the photos over to an attorney. :eek:

Do you have a link to show how DC was paid?

Re him turning the photos over to BC, I suspect it was just to distance himself from the police...hoping this will make them go away and make it less likely they will ask him questions.

Re how DC was paid....all I know is JB claims he was originally hired by him, then by G & C. So, I assume someone at their end paid him, and I'm guessing it was KFN or through the money raised by G & L, for working to "find Caylee". PIs rates are not usually cheap and it doesn't seem to me the As could afford to have him around all the time out of their own pockets.

<<Casey said he took photos of the bottles, tires and trash in the area, much of which was taken by investigators when the remains were found a month later.>>

Forgive the stupid questions, but why take photos of bottles, tires, and trash? Am I missing something here?
Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18401020/detail.html

Anything could be evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads