P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, I think this is huge that the PI was videotaping the area where Caylee's remains were found. He had to know what direction to go in and he could only know from the Anthony's.

More crooks than anything in this case.

YEP!!! I think all these players from the major league-KC & family to the minor league-PI and associates better invest in some Depends. Cause they're gonna be sh#$$ing their pants when they see the tsunami headed their way!!:cold:

Until LE states exactly who it was or states that it was not a detective, I'll stay with the initial reports of the person being a detective.
It was a deputy. Check out the released records from those calls and the follow up visits.

When did the teenage boy who lived across the street film the area? Was that video from before or after the remains were found? I don't recall.

He was videoing right after the remains were discovered. I think he was in his backyard actually.

ok, what doesn't make any sense, is the fact he didn't LOOK IN THE BAG! i mean c'mon, any one of us would look if we thought it was suspicious! has he ever answered if he looked in the bag? DUH this would have been over in August had he looked and actually seen a body.

Kronk said he wasn't going back there to check it out because of snakes. He talked about a 4 ft diamond back rattler. He understandibly was leaving that for LE to check out and they didn't for the same reason.

I have a problem with this statement made...

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be. "

Now correct me if Im wrong, but the defense claimed all along Caylee was alive, so why would they be having conversations about finding her remains?

And furthermore, why would they have these conversations in the presence of the PI's hired to follow-up on 'Alive' tips?

Again, recall that CA said on LKL the night before Caylee's remains we found, that these same PI's were finding out that KC's lies were true.

Hate to keep hammering that point home for those who wish to ignore it, but it is relevant.

The Anthony's didn't love Caylee enough to keep her safe and they didn't love her more than KC. CA must save KC at all costs. IF CA had loved Caylee enough she would NEVER have let KC take her off at nite to spend the nite in various boyfriends beds, laying around on couches at parties where there was booze and drugs and who knows what else and sleeping where? In the trunk of the car??? CA didn't care enough about Caylee to find out what sort of life the poor child was leading. Caylee was a VERY abused child. I wish to God someone had called child protective services long ago.
Where did you get the information that Cindy KNEW where she was taking Caylee? Exactly HOW do you propose she was supposed to stop her from taking HER child anywhere? At that point the law was on Caseys side.

ok, what doesn't make any sense, is the fact he didn't LOOK IN THE BAG! i mean c'mon, any one of us would look if we thought it was suspicious! has he ever answered if he looked in the bag? DUH this would have been over in August had he looked and actually seen a body.

I do question that, along with how he could be so certain all along that Caylee when all he saw was a bag, much like many other bags in the area. Yet he did :waitasec:

Thanks for your post, I was just about to go and listen to the August calls.
Caylee's remains were found in a black garbage bag.
Does anyone have any ideas on what this "white" item Kronk spoke of could be?

That plot of woods is a dumping ground. It was trash.

Thanks for your post, I was just about to go and listen to the August calls.
Caylee's remains were found in a black garbage bag.Does anyone have any ideas on what this "white" item Kronk spoke of could be?

I've never seen that confirmed....have you?

I posted the same thing on the Meter Reader thread and was told "no one would look in a bag if they thought a dead body was in it or some thing to that degree" I still think, he the MM was tipped to where the body was, instead of checking it out, he called LE to get the reward. The body needed to be found to support KC's story and to get the parents to stop the hunt. They couldn't stop the hunt bc they were in the public's eye and needed to support KC's story. DP was on the table, now it's gone, and the parents are out of town and guess what, the body is found, by the same guy that called in 3 times four months ago. There is no reason for the PI to tape the area, unless he needs to prove the body wasn't there in Nov your Honor! See the Nanny did it and framed my client. The body was there, just not where the MM thought it was, the tiptser wasn't clear. JMHO

I am not surprised at all. There are going to be some interesting things which will keep coming out about the A fam as time goes on now. Piece by piece, people will eventually put the puzzle together which LE has already done and acted on with the indictment of Casey. I don't doubt there are more to come in the future which will go through another Grand Jury.

Much more will surface which will show that the A fam did know Caylee was dead and denial was only defiance on their part to cover up a murder. This points to the fact they did know where Caylee was in Mid-November (or long before) while their wild goose chases were ongoing and I might add...so were their public begs for donations.

True ...... KC, JB and the A's are like a festering boil - oozing, now. Little dribbles of heinous, infected, nastiness coming out now.

However, there will come a time when "the boil" cannot contain itself and it WILL erupt!! The jig WILL be up!

I do question that, along with how he could be so certain all along that Caylee when all he saw was a bag, much like many other bags in the area. Yet he did :waitasec:

That is a good question......but, I'm wondering......you don't think someone "planted" the bag there do you?

Now this article I find interesting. Although it doesn't mention the videotape, in reading between the lines it appears that Baez believes PI Casey and, I would assume, his partner Hoover (who did the filming) used privileged information in some way. Did Casey A. tell Baez where she put the body?

Or maybe more like the whole "IF caylee is found deceased, then this is what happened..." papers that were filed. I believe maybe, just maybe, there was some extension of " if caylee is deceased...this is how she died, and this is where she could be found...IF" :rolleyes:

Wow...wow....wowowow. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson