P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to find a link to the video that your referring to - no luck. IIRC it was right after, anybody else remember? link? TIA

Oh, thank you so much for trying. Someone already posted that it was filmed after the remains were found.

On the JVM thread they're saying something about the PI using bits of information that came from Casey's interviews in choosing to film this spot. At least I think that's what they're saying.

and that would make sense because in hindsight she did give alot away...

Happy New Year Wudge. how exactly do you mean that?

The Psychic also taped the area and some of our members also named the area specifically, complete with maps and arrows. I am just wondering what other areas he taped and if this is truly something or if it is more along the lines of even a broken clock is right twice a day.
I have no opinion yet, I am just trying to get all these facts in order first and am still making my way through the information.

The best of the New Year to you and yours JBean.

PIs work for someone. My suspicion is that they were working for one of the attorneys that represents either Casey or the Anthonys.

I will also say that the plausibility of a video tape being taken in that area on serendipity matches the August story of LE finding nothing there even though the meter man was there to show them exactly where the bag was.

I have to tell you JBean that this case is evermore reminding me of the murder case and trial of Julie Rea Harper, which I followed closely. Julie was convicted of murdering her ten year old son with a kitchen knife.

At the heart of my problem with her case and her conviction was an implausible storyline and a stunning lack of evidence (same as in the case with Casey). She was wrongfully convicted in her first trial and imprisoned but eventually acquitted in a second trial. As you might imagine, Julie's case reminded me greatly of Dr. Sheppard's case, conviction, imprisonment and eventual acquittal.

The following link hits a few of the highlights of Julie's case. Though it does not do her case justice. I wonder how many times history will repeat itself.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Story?id=2931404&page=2

(tip of my hat)

Wonder if the P.I. video taped the A's and LA's backyard to see if anything had been dug up recently?

Correct. LE can't spin a story that makes sense. Because the meter man saw the bag in August, yet even though he later went back to the scene in August with a detective, they found nothing.

Unless I am misunderstanding this whole scenario, the bag that the MR originally reported in August was white. The bag from what I have *heard* that the remains were found in was grey or black. There are rumors (if substantiated, I do not have a link) that the remains were double bagged, right?

Therefore, to continue speculating, perhaps the MR saw the bag in August prior to someone else returning and placing a darker bag over it, which was what was found on Dec 11th. And I am in no way speculating that the someone else was Zanny the invisa-nanny. My speculation runs far closer to the A home turf...

I hope this makes some sort of sense. The day I had is ending with a big fat glass of pinot grigio. :crazy:

I'm wondering if the pet she buried in that location had a name like black jack.

That's a story that will have defense attorneys drooling. The defense will have to auction off who gets to do the cross-examination.

Agree, but even the most determined cross-examination won't alter the end product: Caylee's remains were found there, with additional physical, and likely forensic evidence.

All else is interesting, and will result in side-shows and subsequent (necessary) county/state investigations, but it won't deter from the core questions:

1. when was Caylee placed there?
2. who placed her there?

Mishandling of the tips is certainly going to come up, but I don't think they'll make or break the prosecutions case for thinking people. Just for idle minds.

wow!! i was just off WS for a couple hours. log in and seem this. WOW.
I do wonder if the meter guy call his tip into Anthonys???

Thank you! I am of the opinion that Baez wants this lid kept on because he knew dang well were Caylee was. I just want it to all come out...:furious:

Yep, me too !!

I'm not an astrologer, nor am I psychic but, I predict next "breaking news" will be that Baez has "resigned" from the case as Casey's attorney.....heck, he may end up as a witness before it's all over :rolleyes:.

Agree, but even the most determined cross-examination won't alter the end product: Caylee's remains were found there, with additional physical, and likely forensic evidence.

All else is interesting, and will result in side-shows and subsequent (necessary) county/state investigations, but it won't deter from the core questions:

1. when was Caylee placed there?
2. who placed her there?

Mishandling of the tips is certainly going to come up, but I don't think they'll make or break the prosecutions case for thinking people. Just for idle minds.

:clap::clap: idle minds who dont have even close to all the information that LE has!

I'm hearing you, I just can't believe the amount of people who are now implicated in this mess. This could easily become a soap opera with a 30 year run.

TY!!!

I have been waiting for a chance to offer up my personal take on the many, many hours KC spent in JB's office while out on bail.

I think she spent her days hiding away from her parents, and watching soaps in JB's conference room. Probably 'Passions.' That is where she formulates her plot lines from, not One Tree Hill. All we're missing is the Midget.

(3, 2, 1, ... count down until someone implicates a height-challenged soul as an accomplice...)

In the 8/11 phone call there was no mention of a bag.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347190.mp3

In the 8/12 phone call I did not hear Roy K mention a bag, but heard the dispatcher mention the bag.
Around 28 seconds something was cut out of the tape.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347234.mp3

In the 8/13 phone call no mention of the bag.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347230.mp3

From the meter reader's statement:

Good afternoon, my name is Roy Cronk. On Thursday the 11th, December 11th, during the course of my duties as a county employee I discovered and reported to my management and appropriate authorities the remains of a human body located in the wooded area close to Suburban drive in east Orange County.

As the Orange County Sherriff’s office reported yesterday, back in August of this year, I had previously reported to Crimeline and to the Sherriff’s communications center that I had spotted something suspicious, a bag in the same area.

http://www.primewriter.com/blog/?p=581

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member