P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And furthermore, why would they have these conversations in the presence of the PI's hired to follow-up on 'Alive' tips?

Again, recall that CA said on LKL the night before Caylee's remains we found, that these same PI's were finding out that KC's lies were true.

Hate to keep hammering that point home for those who wish to ignore it, but it is relevant.

I'm hearing you, I just can't believe the amount of people who are now implicated in this mess. This could easily become a soap opera with a 30 year run.

Or maybe more like the whole "IF caylee is found deceased, then this is what happened..." papers that were filed. I believe maybe, just maybe, there was some extension of " if caylee is deceased...this is how she died, and this is where she could be found...IF" :rolleyes:

That thought did go through my mind.

There's a part of me that feels the same way but.....there's another part of me that's come to realize that people DO do things like that
9.gif

Yes, yes they do .... everyday, sadly.

Or maybe more like the whole "IF caylee is found deceased, then this is what happened..." papers that were filed. I believe maybe, just maybe, there was some extension of " if caylee is deceased...this is how she died, and this is where she could be found...IF" :rolleyes:

Ahhhh, good point about the "if she did it" papers. The conversation could have gone further, which is always what I thought.

1. Why would the defense have "priviledged information" anyway?
2. How on earth could the PI working for Baez, then obtaining this priviledged info., then turn around and start working for the A's?

They clearly love Casey more than they loved Caylee. That is evident in their actions and words throught the time Caylee was missing.

They would be perfectly happy to let Caylee's murderer go unpunished and unidentified if it would keep their damaged daughter out of prison.

ITA!! I was trying to think of a nice clean way to put it. Thanks for doingit for me.:blowkiss:

And furthermore, why would they have these conversations in the presence of the PI's hired to follow-up on 'Alive' tips?

Again, recall that CA said on LKL the night before Caylee's remains we found, that these same PI's were finding out that KC's lies were true.

Hate to keep hammering that point home for those who wish to ignore it, but it is relevant.
Keep hammering...You are right. It IS relevant.

Funny how the A fam wouldn't associate with anyone publically that said Caylee was not alive, but then have private conversations about where her remains are with the PI etc. My! Oh My! It so reminds me of "He doth protest too much."

Does that include whether or not he was working from knowledge he gained before Oct 1st?

I can't specifically say, 'Yay' or 'Nay' in FL, but I'm zero'ed in on the specific term 'work-product'.

The definition is fairly standard across the US and Canada. In short, it often means that anything that created/researched while under contract is the property of the persons/company you contract to.

Non-confidentiality agreements and clauses do come into play, depending upon what you've signed, but essentially, if I have a brain-fart a month after my contract ends that allows me to 'enhance' something I worked on or was privvy to during my previous contract, then it's mine to work with as I see fit, so long as I don't sell it to any competition included in the non-confidentiality agreement.

I'm NOT a lawyer, but as this seems to be being raised as a boon for the defence, (former contractee) then I believe it is fair game and JB doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Had the tape been shot before Oct. 1, it would be a different story.

Isn't Dominic Casey the one who claimed he spent hours and hours with Casey and what a great person she was?

That's a story that will have defense attorneys drooling. The defense will have to auction off who gets to do the cross-examination.

*Not* if the LE person sez, "I mucked up. I mucked up big time." No denials, no excuses. Just, "I blew it."

Blaise

I have a problem with this statement made...

"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be. "

Now correct me if Im wrong, but the defense claimed all along Caylee was alive, so why would they be having conversations about finding her remains?

BINGO!!!!!! until the body was found......she was still alive!!!!!!! The A's were spinning all sorts of tales of sitings everywhere and Baez said KC was innocent and Caylee was ALIVE!!!! SOOOOO.....why would he be concerned about what a PI might say or know???????? What is it that he and KC talked about the PI knows?????
Better yet what is it that the A's know that made the PI go to that location and video tape the area to prove there was no BODY there before it was found???????

On the JVM thread they're saying something about the PI using bits of information that came from Casey's interviews in choosing to film this spot. At least I think that's what they're saying.

Getting back to the WFTV article which is the one that mentions the videotape, it says that LE was 'told' the PI was videotaping the area a month before the remains were found. I wonder if that might not be shoddy reporting again on WFTV's part. Perhaps they acquired a video that was shot around that time. When did the teenage boy who lived across the street film the area? Was that video from before or after the remains were found? I don't recall.

Tried to find a link to the video that your referring to - no luck. IIRC it was right after, anybody else remember? link? TIA

BINGO!!!!!! until the body was found......she was still alive!!!!!!! The A's were spinning all sorts of tales of sitings everywhere and Baez said KC was innocent and Caylee was ALIVE!!!! SOOOOO.....why would he be concerned about what a PI might say or know???????? What is it that he and KC talked about the PI knows?????
Better yet what is it that the A's know that made the PI go to that location and video tape the area to prove there was no BODY there before it was found???????

Who says the A's made the PI go there?

Keep hammering...You are right. It IS relevant.

Funny how the A fam wouldn't associate with anyone publically that said Caylee was not alive, but then have private conversations about where her remains are with the PI etc. My! Oh My! It so reminds me of "He doth protest too much."

ITA with you and Tater.

I can't specifically say, 'Yay' or 'Nay' in FL, but I'm zero'ed in on the specific term 'work-product'.

The definition is fairly standard across the US and Canada. In short, it often means that anything that created/researched while under contract is the property of the persons/company you contract to.

Non-confidentiality agreements and clauses do come into play, depending upon what you've signed, but essentially, if I have a brain-fart a month after my contract ends that allows me to 'enhance' something I worked on or was privvy to during my previous contract, then it's mine to work with as I see fit, so long as I don't seel it to any competition including in the non-condidentialty agreement.

I'm NOT a lawyer, but as this seems to be being raised as a boon for the defence, (former contractee) then I believe it is fair game and JB doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Had the tape been shot before Oct. 1, it would be a different story.

Thank you! I am of the opinion that Baez wants this lid kept on because he knew dang well were Caylee was. I just want it to all come out...:furious:

Good point.

But -- wasn't that area still under water at that time????

Until 1.5 weeks before the meter man made the discovery according to people who live in the neighborhood.

Closer to the airport.

All this is nonsense- I remember the day the remains were found and Tim Miller was on NG. He said it was VERY clear that the body had been there for several months- grass was dead under where it lay, and there was an indentation in the earth.

We all (myself included) need to remember that smoke and mirrors is just that. The credible witnesses, those that are not on the Anthony/Baez payroll are going to provide the testimony that really matters and cannot be explained away.

After all, who could imagine anyone not believing Tim Miller?

And forensics- and therefore Caylee Marie will speak for herself in that courtroom.

I'll go along with pirate. Tim Miller is more credible any day of the week over anyone involved with the A's or JB. He did say there was an indentation where the body was. That wouldn't happen with/in the space of a few weeks. Tim Miller has lots of experience with this.
JB knows KC's a cooked goose and he's blowing smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto