P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do not understand how the Anthony's and DC can have the same attorney represent them. Their interests maybe in conflict with one another.
Exactly!! I was blown away when I heard that. :eek: Surely they won't have the same attorney for long. There are so many opportunities for conflict.

Well...not sure I wish the A's knew about it (you're right - that would be so cold of the whole family). But I definitely DO HOPE the video shows evidence of a bag or something at Caylee's final resting place. Only because that's where she was ultimately found and it would simply be consistent.

Interesting that when news of a video first broke, it seemed like folks thought such a development was good for the defense (I guess they assumed the video showed the location and showed there was no body there in November). But I'm going to speculate that perhaps the video DOES show evidence that Caylee is in the spot because of some things said in the report (of course, the report could be complete bunk who knows). Here's why:

First, the report says, "The videotape reportedly showed the location of Caylee's remains weeks before they were discovered". Note it says LOCATION OF CAYLEE'S REMAINS, not "video showing AREA where Caylee's remains were discovered."

Second, the report says: "...it could be evidence that helps link Casey to her daughter's death". If the video shows no evidence of remains or a bag, then how does the video link Casey to Caylee's death?.

Third, the report says, "The evidence appears to be key incriminating evidence against Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter." What would be so "key" about a video showing nothing but leaves and trees?

Ya know what? I am praying it is not true.. I'm honestly pretending it isn't until I know for sure. I'm able and willing to believe a lot of things in life, and I have seen a lotta ... but not this. I just can't believe it.

I feel like crying.

And i keep remembering back to Jose Baez asking the judge if Casey could be allowed to to show him locations while on house arrest. Something tells me JB knew all along that caylee was dead and they (kc & jb) would have done a drive by so she could point lil caylee out to him.
Yeppers thats my thought also !!! JB is a piece of work I just wonder when this is all over what will become of him???

Let the finger pointing begin! This is gonna get interesting. People are gonna be throwing others under the bus left and right.

Coming into this thread late,
but Charge Them All...your screen name is so verrryyyy appropriate right now! Way to go...

I cannot even imagine that the A's knew where she was and just left her that. That makes my heart hurt. Surely they did not know, but then maybe that is why they asked for immunity.

If they knew and left her there then they all deserve to be in jail for a long time. KC is not so special that the family wouldhave allowed Caylee to lay out there in the weather etc.

Oh man I am just sick over this, even the thoughts of it.

There was a point not too long before the body was found that I sensed a change in the A's. Their attitude made me think they knew or finally accepted Caylee was gone. I was trying to remember if this could have been around the time the PI supposedly said they found her & she was dead.
Did anything significant happen in November ?

Yep, she sure did. She would still be making the rounds of talk shows today if they hadn't have found Caylee.
Sorry, I have lost the ability to feel any sympathy for any of these folks anymore.
I do feel sorry for that child whose bones are in a small box at the mortuary.:mad:
They all new the gravy train would end as soon as the baby was found jmo!!!

Bolded by me: ITA! I am also excited that LE is encouraged by the tape and found it "very helpful".

Okay...devil's advocate speculation:

I'm guessing the PI's did NOT find the body due to the foilage, but perhaps LE spotted it in the tape having been to and scoured the crime scene.

Maybe the A's kept up their charade because maybe KC was the one who told DC where Caylee was and since the PI's didn't find her, the A's thought KC was lying again. ??? I know...I know. :rolleyes:

Ya know, toward the beginning of this case there was a period of time when I felt Cindy and George were working with LE, were pretending to believe Casey to get her to open up to them..

Maybe their charade was just a charade?! Uh huh, LOL. I know :rolleyes: but what if.. hmm

If they knew that long ago, I do not understand how they could just let Caylee's bones stay there...that seems so cold and horrible...just to know her remains are there and leave them. All this secrecy and no decency. I don't get it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77
Back