P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This REALLY CHAPS MY HIDE! These are private investigators, they are SUPPOSED to be the same as LE, they are SUPPOSED to have the same values AND MORALS! I can go by my Dad's private investigation service - he has retired chiefs, LE and attorneys working for him - THIS IS so bad!

If this is true - it shows, that the A's dismissed the fact that Caylee was dead, tried to derail the investigation, and HAVE EXTREMELY LOW MORALS, same as dirt!

We all know, that Cindy would have known about this - George would have known about this, Lee would have known about this, and sure as heck Baez and Casey knew about it - THIS could be why MN left - the real reason

It makes me sick! If this is true these people have no heart!

So if casey knew they were out getting the remains why did she have the panic attack when told they found her ?

Do you have a link that LE says they didn't find a body? Any official word that says they didn't find her body? Anything other than a person who could potentially be accused of a criminal act himself or media?

So far what I have heard is they did find her body, they didn't find her body, they taped finding her body, they taped finding her body then erased it, they knew where her body was, they searched for her body and didn't find her. The way the story keeps changing, I would be more inclined to believe the video.

At first I believed they looked and didn't find her body. But the way the story keeps changing, the reluctance to go to LE after the story got out, well now I am beginning to believe that they did find her remains.
I think the whole thing is wacky...but is it wacky enough to be true? I just don't know.

So if casey knew they were out getting the remains why did she have the panic attack when told they found her ?
I have not read about a panic attack by KC, do you have a link or know where I could find one.

You sell tapes to the National Inquirer to make money, not WFTV.

I think when all is said and done it will come out that JH came forward after cutting a deal with the state. They will be using his testimony...he gave them his tape.

They aren't going to let him compromise his testimony by making money selling what is NOW the state's evidence.

IMO
But, I'm not sure that's how he INTENDED it to go. That may be how it ends up, but I'm not sure if that's what he expected.

I wish someone would take kiomarie by the hand and walk with her to the pet cemetery also known as party spot. Camera in hand, of course.
IMO

I may be remembering this wrong but iirc det happy W. did drive over there with her for her interview didn't he?? I thought they sat in the car and talked about how the fences were not there at the time that they hung out there as friends. I'll have to go back and re read that. Because it stuck in my mind as I commented later on another earlier thread that Casey was saying he was the only person she was willing to talk to, I thought it was because he had interviewed KioMT-C and she was trying to tell Lee in a backwards sort of way that was the lead to follow.

If so, that could be why DC is saying it was a follow up on a lead from one of Casey's friends. Thinking out loud in print. hehehe

I have not read about a panic attack by KC, do you have a link or know where I could find one.
They claim she requested a sedative. It's what was described when she was told the news by many sources.

If the PI was on the phone as Hoover says while he was filming, all LE has to do is pull his cell records to see who he talked to. I think he said he was talking to his sick child so it seems pretty easy to prove.

They claim she requested a sedative. It's what was described when she was told the news by many sources.
Oh okay, maybe that was just to help her sleep without nightmares. I know Tone said she was having those when she was staying at his place. OT but, darn I hope she has nightmares..

I liked the look that J. Allen had on his face coming out. It was confidence. I also liked his reply.
Yeah, I saw the look, but I'm not sure where this is all going to lead. There's a part of my brain that says the videotaping was staged for some reason. I know it wasn't of THE area, but they were trying to do something out there.

Any chance that hoover is just trying to jump a sinking ship? Ya, know, ratting out his partner to save himself? I have a feeling whatever was going on he was just as involved as DC.

We knew it would only be a matter of time before somebody in the Anthony camp got scared and started talking. The jig is up. Let the spin begin!

I'm going to check but maybe one of you all know the answer already - was it in the middle of December that CA suddenly started looking so frail, thin and like she was medicated?

Was the date of the videos around the time Nejeme quit representing CA/GA???
Is this around the same time the PR lady quit also??? Things are starting to make sense.
More pieces to the jigsaw puzzle. It will all come together soon. LP does have allot of knowlege that he has only shared with FBI / LE IMO.

If Mj knew why just quit why not tell ? What was keeping everyone quiet about this ? I am really really confused? why risk your reputation for this case?

Yeah, I saw the look, but I'm not sure where this is all going to lead. There's a part of my brain that says the videotaping was staged for some reason. I know it wasn't of THE area, but they were trying to do something out there.

I think the search was to make sure Caylee wasn't findable, and she pretty much wasn't. Alot of people from Casey on down benefited from Caylee not being found. IMO, the tape was to go back to show Baez or the A's. They very well couldn't be spotted out in that area themselves. That would have raised too many suspicions.

Any chance that hoover is just trying to jump a sinking ship? Ya, know, ratting out his partner to save himself? I have a feeling whatever was going on he was just as involved as DC.

We knew it would only be a matter of time before somebody in the Anthony camp got scared and started talking. The jig is up. Let the spin begin!

It particularly telling that Hoover is saying DC called him specifically to meet at his office, then told him he knew where Caylee was.

Why would he have called Hoover to meet him? And if he denies it, I believe it will be easily proven. DC did say earlier that Hoover "just followed him."

So right there, we have a pivotal statement by each. Whichever proves out will be interesting.

I'm going to check but maybe one of you all know the answer already - was it in the middle of December that CA suddenly started looking so frail, thin and like she was medicated?
That would be after DC and JH made the video. She and George were on a strange interview with MB on Nov. 21st.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf
Back