P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No one has claimed that they found the body, not even Hoover. DC says Hoover is lying. I'll wait for the facts.

IMHO. I agree. We should let this develop before celebrating.

I think the lead was more than Kiomarie. I do tend to believe LP's recounting of the JH conversation, that they knew where the body was, knew Caylee was deceased and, were going to get her. There was solid confidence in that.

However, I do not believe that they did actually find her at that time. They knew she was there but, as we learned, the bones were spread extensively and I don't think they saw/found the bag. DC did photo the area. JMHO.

I believe they would have waited until they had sworn testimony and the tape so they could get the SW for those records.

The FBI and Sheriff investigators had a meeting with the PI Hoover @ his attorneys office.( Then they went to downtown Orlando to meet with the state attorneys( or before i don't know) and the Anthony's attorney.

So, I am wondering how long would it take LE to obtain a subpoena for PI Casey phone records. What is the turn around on that in FL

Why is he saying that they KNEW ware the body was? Come on. If so why sit on your hands? Is'nt that obstruction? If you knew the winning numbers on lotto would you not play them?

Sorry but something does not jiv!

" OH I knew ware all alone, but I wanted some one else to find her first."

I don't know why I am so excited other than the fact that the tape is intact and JH has given sworn statements to both OCSO and the FBI about DC's admission. It doesn't matter if they found the body or not...they KNEW there was a body in the location meaning they KNEW somehow Caylee was dead. Yet the A fam AND DC kept up the charade for another month. Don't forget...they didn't just go to LKL the day before she was found...they were checking out another sighting which DC also was aware of and touting to be an Alive Caylee. That is fraud.

I was waiting to see how this was going to play out and if JH was going to recant what LP was saying he said. Instead...he did even better! He fooled DC into a false sense of security by leading DC to believe the tape no longer existed.

I don't know why I am so excited other than the fact that the tape is intact and JH has given sworn statements to both OCSO and the FBI about DC's admission.

I was waiting to see how this was going to play out and if JH was going to recant what LP was saying he said. Instead...he did even better! He fooled DC into a false sense of security by leading DC to believe the tape no long existed.

Hoover also told LP the tape no longer existed. Seems the truth and JH may be strangers.

I was just going to point out the date of Nejame's resignation -- but you beat me to it.
This situation keeps getting uglier. ugh.

Also immediately before CA's email got 'hacked' and just before the mall sighting.

Anyone think LE will make a statement as to what's on the tape? In reading the article, it's not clear to me yet but.....if the video actually DOES show Caylee's final resting place (an area within a foot, zoomed in perhaps too and maybe even a bit of the bag) then wow. If the video did contain this, and the Anthonys knew about this video, then they might consider hiring those bodyguards around their house again. It will cause quite a stir if the Anthonys let their little granddaughter further decompose hoping nobody would find her (and only sought immunity when the meter reader did find her eventually). If Hoover held out to sell the tape (and seek immunity) before handing it over to LE, he should be ashamed as well. It seems like everyone in this case focused on getting their own bodyguards, publicists, lawyers and private investigators and of course each of them have their own conflicting duties and motives. Meanwhile, poor Caylee rotted while everyone else bickered over legalities, fees and royalties. Shocking.

No one has claimed that they found the body, not even Hoover. DC says Hoover is lying. I'll wait for the facts.

IMO, this is not about whether or not a body was found. It's about DC knowing Caylee was dead and knowing where her body was. Who did he get that info from? And it was more than a tip or hunch.

I also find it interesting that DC was in the meeting with the SA's today if the meeting was merely about the photo motion.

too many complaints on this thread. I'll check it out and open later.
I am going to give everyone time to read this. Please keep it civil in here. If your posts are in violation, you can and should edit them when I re open this thread.

So DC tells JH he knows where the body is. DC goes out and takes pics of the location.. JH is videotaping, either secretly or right there with DC (says in the article they're partners). But no remains are found until December 11?

Well, now I am thouroghly(sp?) confused..why would they hold back this info..who are they trying to protect,and for what ungodly reason??

So DC tells JH he knows where the body is. DC goes out and takes pics of the location.. JH is videotaping, either secretly or right there with DC (says in the article they're partners). But no remains are found until December 11?

From what DC said in his interview from a few days ago, I gathered that there have been clashes between these two guys in the past. I wonder how much that might factor into this.

I bolded that part - that would be scary - I can't see it happening, THO anything in this case is possible.....IF and it's a big IF that something like this was on the tape and the A's knew about it - letting the body to skeletonize would leave less evidence, as we know it did - I hope this isn't the case - I would hate for an entire family to be this cold and calculating

Anyone think LE will make a statement as to what's on the tape? In reading the article, it's not clear to me yet but.....if the video actually DOES show Caylee's final resting place (an area within a foot, zoomed in perhaps too and maybe even a bit of the bag) then wow. If the video did contain this, and the Anthonys knew about this video, then they might consider hiring those bodyguards around their house again. It will cause quite a stir if the Anthonys let their little granddaughter further decompose hoping nobody would find her (and only sought immunity when the meter reader did find her eventually). If Hoover held out to sell the tape (and seek immunity) before handing it over to LE, he should be ashamed as well. It seems like everyone in this case focused on getting their own bodyguards, publicists, lawyers and private investigators and of course each of them have their own conflicting duties and motives. Meanwhile, poor Caylee rotted while everyone else bickered over legalities, fees and royalties. Shocking.

From what DC said in his interview from a few days ago, I gathered that there have been clashes between these two guys in the past. I wonder how much that might factor into this.

But would you take a personal clash as far as a false report to LE/FBI?

I don't think I've said anything about what I think about the tape, or whether or not I think anyone knew where the body was, for you to base that statement on. I don't actually KNOW at this point what the PIs did or didn't know, or what the Anthonys did or didn't know. And neither do you, which I believe was the point of my earlier post.

I don't know why I am so excited other than the fact that the tape is intact and JH has given sworn statements to both OCSO and the FBI about DC's admission. It doesn't matter if they found the body or not...they KNEW there was a body in the location meaning they KNEW somehow Caylee was dead. Yet the A fam AND DC kept up the charade for another month. Don't forget...they didn't just go to LKL the day before she was found...they were checking out another sighting which DC also was aware of and touting to be an Alive Caylee. That is fraud.

I was waiting to see how this was going to play out and if JH was going to recant what LP was saying he said. Instead...he did even better! He fooled DC into a false sense of security by leading DC to believe the tape no longer existed.

So true, SS, they also wasted a lot of time searching with different groups that could have been used for people really missing. I hope the whole family is sent to prison!
Maybe the PIs didn't say anything at first since they wanted to entrap the family even farther?
All the Casey family has done was be attention *advertiser censored*, obstruct the investigation and profit off their murdered granddaughter.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattoc907
Back