Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I noticed in the above article that Homeland Security was involved the search for Y and Easterly. I would think the FBI would be involved in their search since most likely they have crossed state lines. Maybe HS is providing technical support in the search.
Is Easterly a former member of the Military or is he considered some type of security risk due to work history just find it odd.

No this is the broadcast from last night. Tonight's talks about their travels, and interviews a man who saw them on an airplane from Philly to Dallas on Monday , March 5th. Maybe it isn't on their site yet. Very interesting how he observed their behavior. Just checked it's on the wfmz website now, I just don't know how to link it.

What are the major news about their travels?

Does say that the money was withdrawn the same day. Wonder how that went down (guess my earlier post proven wrong.)

No it's the new broadcast that they just did tonight. I don't know how to link. They were seen at Philadelphia international airport on a flight to Dallas .

Esterly, Y spotted at Philadelphia International Airport

For the first time since they disappeared, information has surfaced about the movements of 16-year-old AY and 45-year-old Kevin Esterly.

The couple was spotted at Philadelphia International Airport on March 5, boarding a plane to Dallas.
Fellow passenger Frank Castorvinci took notice of them when the two started asking people to switch seats with them so they could sit together.
"Just started thinking I wonder if he adopted this young girl," said Castorvinci.

Castorvinci says Y was quiet during the flight and Esterly appeared fatherly at first.
"But then I saw her leaning on him and what, you know, daughters do, but just the way he was rubbing her leg it just didn't seem like a father daughter situation," said Castorvinci.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/esterly-yu-spotted-at-philadelphia-international-airport/715873129

Also says they ditched the car at the airport.

Perfect! Keep being stupid and memorable. Hopefully more people will notice

I live the the Dallas area and Sunday on the way to church I was driving by the Budget Suites (extended stay) in The Colony, TX (Paige Rd & Sam Rayburn Tollway). I noticed that several police cars converging on the complex like they were doing a raid. It spooks me that they may been looking for them there. Sam Rayburn (SH 121) is a straight shot from the DFW airport about 20 miles away.

FYI, The age of Consent in TX is 17 for anyone more than 3 yrs older.

"Y and Esterly had their passports with them and could potentially go anywhere."

IF they went somewhere and used their passports, aren't they trackable? Especially nowadays it seems they would be tracked electronically.

"Yu and Esterly had their passports with them and could potentially go anywhere."

IF they went somewhere and used their passports, aren't they trackable? Especially nowadays it seems they would be tracked electronically.

Wondering if maybe the police already know... :thinking: We didn't find out this sighting/plane info until today, so... yeah.

here is the story.
http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-val...-philadelphia-international-airport/715873129

[FONT="]Fellow passenger Frank Castorvinci took notice of them when the two started asking people to switch seats with them so they could sit together. [/FONT]

Frank is apparently my husband's client's grocer's brother... :giggle:

They told him all this new info today while he was there, which he was telling me about on the phone before I even saw it online, not even knowing I've been following this story since it broke. Go figure... :p

More info and more of a timeline of events on a local article:

"Luu said her daughter, AY, also packed her “pretty clothes.”" :(

"Their disappearance on March 5 came nearly a month after Luu discovered her daughter was having what police described as a “secretive relationship” with Esterly.

On Feb. 9, Luu learned the Lowhill Township man had been signing the girl out of school, posing as her stepfather, according to police. After Luu found out, she said she took her daughter’s cellphone from her and discovered several “inappropriate” text messages between the girl and Esterly."

In a Feb. 9 group text that Luu shared with The Morning Call, Esterly called the allegation of any improper relationship with the girl “lies and speculation.”

The next day, Feb. 10, state police were called to Esterly’s home to break up a dispute between him and his wife, according to court records.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-allentown-teen-runaway-amy-yu-update-20180313-story.html

So they flew to Dallas on March 5 and have been gone 8 days.

Dallas is a hub airport for American Airlines.

Because we know that they brought their passports and because DHS is involved, I think it's highly likely that they flew out of the country before anyone reported them missing. If they did not, then they are in Dallas with no car and no way to rent one without arousing suspicion.

So they flew to Dallas on March 5 and have been gone 8 days.

Dallas is a hub airport for American Airlines.

Because we know that they brought their passports and because DHS is involved, I think it's highly likely that they flew out of the country before anyone reported them missing. If they did not, then they are in Dallas with no car and no way to rent one without arousing suspicion.

That too is possible, however they would know what country they are in via passports, like that nursing student recently who fled to where I used to live, Nicaragua, before they found his victim.

mod note:

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
Paraphrasing is okay.
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Facebook-Twitter-etc&p=12080508#post12080508

Esterly, Y spotted at Philadelphia International Airport

For the first time since they disappeared, information has surfaced about the movements of 16-year-old AY and 45-year-old Kevin Esterly.

The couple was spotted at Philadelphia International Airport on March 5, boarding a plane to Dallas.
Fellow passenger Frank Castorvinci took notice of them when the two started asking people to switch seats with them so they could sit together.
"Just started thinking I wonder if he adopted this young girl," said Castorvinci.

Castorvinci says Y was quiet during the flight and Esterly appeared fatherly at first.
"But then I saw her leaning on him and what, you know, daughters do, but just the way he was rubbing her leg it just didn't seem like a father daughter situation," said Castorvinci.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/esterly-yu-spotted-at-philadelphia-international-airport/715873129

Also says they ditched the car at the airport.

Car "Whether at the airport or in the area, it remains to be seen.". It is very easy to find the car in an airport parking area on the airport grounds. back in the pre cell days I forgot where I parked my car and the Security car took me right to mine. Not sure how they did that, and that was too many years ago that I want to admit. They know if its in the airport, or maybe one of the off airport places that are run independently (or even a rental area. They would have to shuttle to the terminal then.

Airport cameras should show them exiting the airport and if they got in a cab afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member