Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor is they've been found in Mexico. Don't know how true it is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hmmm,,,rumor indeed. Allentown FB is full of interesting posts ;)

Just reported on ABC Evening News

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

How did they get to Mexico from PA? Wow

Were they found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really trying to figure out the connection between these two families. Seems like both families were aware of what was going on.

Yeah -- I saw that, too. If true, they can take it easy down there. And that $4,000 could last them a good while. SMH. If they're elsewhere, they're prolly lying low, so as not to be seen. He does sound like a worthless, lazy so-and-so. He must have put quite a spell on that very young woman. I would think her folks are crazy with worry.

I am really trying to figure out the connection between these two families. Seems like both families were aware of what was going on.

I think there were suspicions but no facts until the Feb 9 date that the mom discovered her was removing her from school. Then that seems to be a showdown and he was ordered by PD to stay away.
The mom seems to have a different though similar name to the daughter so I'm thinking there is some sort of non-traditional/ family no father siutation at home and maybe some teen problems.
According to one of the commenters on the Allentown page they met at a Baptist church,. So he was scoping around the church and again found a teen with some troubled IMO. He somehow gains the trust of the family to help with the teen to compensate for the gaps in homelife,and she sees him as a strong figure to fill in the gaps. Seems like he stole a page out of Tas Cummins playbook.

The family name structure is common within her culture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why was this guy and his wife at A.'s home? We don't know yet but it is hinky on top of hinky. What's going on here?

I'm thinking that the Feb 9 was a showdown and mom discovered that he was signing AU out of school. Till then he either had her back home by what would have been the normal return from home so no to bet discovered. The wife it seems had suspicions. Maybe that last day he did not get her home on time and was discovered and the wife went with them to return her home and make sure she got there ok.

How does someone with "no known permanent address" get authorized (by parents) to be an emergency pick-up?
Ten times is alot of emergencies.

From the previously linked article.

On Feb. 15, Y’s mother again called police who came to the Luu home on North 18th Street, where they told Esterly and his wife, Stacey Esterly, that they had to stay away from the girl’s home. The documents do not explain why the couple were there.

The guy and his wife clearly have some relationship with the girl's mother. Why else would the two of them have been at the girl's home? They apparently spent time at the home, until they were told by police to stay away. So it's not completely surprising that he was also on the emergency contact list.

I think there were suspicions but no facts until the Feb 9 date that the mom discovered her was removing her from school. Then that seems to be a showdown and he was ordered by PD to stay away.
The mom seems to have a different though similar name to the daughter so I'm thinking there is some sort of non-traditional/ family no father siutation at home and maybe some teen problems.
According to one of the commenters on the Allentown page they met at a Baptist church,. So he was scoping around the church and again found a teen with some troubled IMO. He somehow gains the trust of the family to help with the teen to compensate for the gaps in homelife,and she sees him as a strong figure to fill in the gaps. Seems like he stole a page out of Tas Cummins playbook.

In the Asian culture, the wife keeps her family name when married. But I belive that you may be correct with everything else.

Yeah, this sounds like a combination of Tad Cummins and Gary Simpson.

In the Asian culture, the wife keeps her family name when married. But I belive that you may be correct with everything else.

I don't believe that is specific to Asian culture. In some Asian cultures wives do change their names, in others they don't. In some Western cultures wives change their names, in others they don't. In many cases it has to do with personal preference. Just saying.

First priority get the girl home safe. Second priority, hire a lawyer.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member