Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm wondering if AY had a breakdown when she got back. That sounds like a pretty serious treatment facility. Pretty sad to see what KE influence in her life has resulted in.

ET went through an intensive inpatient program as well once she was rescued. There's a lot of programming that occurs at the hands of these predators. I think it would take time to deprogram them, and allow them to come to terms with how they were exploited and abused, but while in a safe setting.

To me it's a good plan of action that can be preventative and help forestall more major issues like a breakdown (which I only learned recently means psychotic episode) down the line.

ET went into treatment after Cummins got arrested and we knew about it. Can't remember if they told us the exact facility, though.

Yes, I recall it being reported she was getting treatment of some sort in that case and I think she stayed in CA for a while, I just didn't recall hearing about the exact program or hospital.

Does anyone else get a feeling SE might have been groomed as well? I think it's likely SE was a victim of KE sick ways way before AY came along and the whole situation with AY was able to jolt her out of her "programming" so to speak.

Mods delete my post if this is not allowed to be discussed.

I wonder if there are more victims of KE that we don't know about.

I would think that there is other physical evidence under investigation like her personal clothing (presence of DNA) that LE is testing. If those results contradict what she is saying that would be bad for her. She hasn't been thinking rationally and there is the grey area of possible charges if she took (or was coerced by KE which would be additional charges for him) she may be convinced to being cooperative.
I wanted to remind everyone that AY is a victim. She is not in trouble with the law and the only thing bad for her right now is what has happened already. They will be focusing on her recovery, not charging her with anything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder if AY adamantly refused to go back to her mother's home and since she was basically a teen runaway, and
had stolen $10,000, LE and counselors advised (coerced) her to get counseling and inpatient was a good in between place,
for now. If they just sent her home, she likely would have run away again. Wonder what her home life was like?
I also wonder do they handcuff runaways? Just her return could have been very traumatic also.

I wonder if AY adamantly refused to go back to her mother's home and since she was basically a teen runaway, and
had stolen $10,000, LE and counselors advised (coerced) her to get counseling and inpatient was a good in between place,
for now. If they just sent her home, she likely would have run away again. Wonder what her home life was like?
I also wonder do they handcuff runaways? Just her return could have been very traumatic also.
Unless she was combative (based on her smiling picture post recovery, I d9ubt that) they wouldn't have restrained her. She is a victim here.

No, she was not handcuffed. You can see a picture of AY walking with security officers at this link: https://www.lajornadamaya.mx/2018-03-17/Rescatan-a-estadunidense-desaparecida-en-Puerto-Morelos

Is that her in the dark clothing? So hard to see.

Yes, with the ponytail. They blurred her face-- probably because she is a minor and a victim.
I saw another photo of her without blurring sitting on a bus or in a van smiling but now I'm not seeing it.

ET also refused to go home as well.

Again, predators CHOOSE and manipulate VULNERABLE girls. They are able to take whatever rift exists between the victim and her family and drive the wedge deeper.

ET was battling abuse from her mother, and I think to some degree neglect or lack of attention/counseling from her father.

AY is battling the absence of a father figure and possibly issues with assimilation. She's growing up in America society but most likely being raised on Chinese cultures and traditions. It's a tough and difficult line to walk especially as a vulnerable teenage. It's likely AY has resentment against her mother for "not getting it" or raising her different then how her peers are being raised.

This is my own opinion and speculation.

Esterly belongs in jail for the rest of his life.

Poor AY has a lot to recover from.

Yes, with the ponytail. They blurred her face-- probably because she is a minor and a victim.
I saw another photo of her without blurring sitting on a bus or in a van smiling but now I'm not seeing it.

She wasn't wearing a ponytail. Here is a picture of AY smiling in a vehicle after she was found:

http://6abc.com/16-year-old-amy-yu-found-in-mexico-returns-to-allentown/3228798/

I don't know if I should post it or not, if you don't see it in the link above here is the image tag:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...YllQ3uQVGail3BC0wuqCgADlzZdWUwvHW-kn9L6-bmP28

She wasn't wearing a ponytail. Here is a picture of AY smiling in a vehicle after she was found:

http://6abc.com/16-year-old-amy-yu-found-in-mexico-returns-to-allentown/3228798/

I don't know if I should post it or not, if you don't see it in the link above here is the image tag:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...YllQ3uQVGail3BC0wuqCgADlzZdWUwvHW-kn9L6-bmP28

Psst... Your first link is about explosives, JG. As for the second link, yes that is the other one I saw. But I was referring to the picture of her walking towards a Mexican officer. It may just be a trick of the photo lighting but she looks like she has a ponytail in the walking one. I can't get the photo to copy here but it is the second one in the slideshow at this link: https://www.lajornadamaya.mx/2018-03-17/Rescatan-a-estadunidense-desaparecida-en-Puerto-Morelos

Yep that is the smiling photo I referred to earlier. Can't find it either now.

Yes, I recall it being reported she was getting treatment of some sort in that case and I think she stayed in CA for a while, I just didn't recall hearing about the exact program or hospital.

Some of the details have been attributed to the mom and the local media outlet seems eager to report it. I would hope the mom gets a lawyer like SE did (and MCET family did from the beginning to assist. Maybe some kind local attorney that speaks the languages can do it pro bono. She'll need the help.

Psst... Your first link is about explosives, JG. As for the second link, yes that is the other one I saw. But I was referring to the picture of her walking towards a Mexican officer. It may just be a trick of the photo lighting but she looks like she has a ponytail in the walking one. I can't get the photo to copy here but it is the second one in the slideshow at this link: https://www.lajornadamaya.mx/2018-03-17/Rescatan-a-estadunidense-desaparecida-en-Puerto-Morelos

The pic of in the car doesn't seem to match the walking pic. In the car she is wearing a sweat top with white stripes down the sleeve, not present in the walking photo. Different times?

The pic of in the car doesn't seem to match the walking pic. In the car she is wearing a sweat top with white stripes down the sleeve, not present in the walking photo. Different times?

Yes, her clothing is different. I'm wondering if perhaps the smiling picture is not after they found her but is evidence they found in pictures on Esterly's phone or something. Or perhaps it was incorrectly reported as being taken after she was found. I can see the picture when I image search but I can't get to any of the original news stories about it. Which makes me think a mistake was made-- either in releasing the photo or in describing it as being after her rescue. JMO.

ETA: Just did some searching and the seat she is sitting in while wearing the striped arm top is the same type of seat/head rest as a 1999 Honda Accord. I'm guessing that photo is evidence and whoever released it got in trouble. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie