Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would still be trackable just under a different name. TSA is not the greatest about studying photos sometimes. I'm not sure what her mom looks like, but does she really correspond in looks etc enough to pass for her mother's age?

Also, does her mother just have 10K in cash laying around the house? That seems a bit odd to me, but I know some people are afraid of banks...maybe the language barrier?

Yes they could track them once they are sighted and LE figures out the name he is traveling under but it's possible he took a passport from someone who doesn't fly very often and would not miss it right away. I don't think A could pass for her mother if the TSA was really paying attention but they might not have looked her over too closely. JMO.

Bumping this forward. Check out the reviews posted. Why did the name in the URL change? It was very clearly Kevin Esterly when I posted but now it says another name. What is going on? I wonder if that could be who he stole a passport from? :thinking:

Anyone still use that? Interetesting the second comment has a URL to a story on this case on Yahoo.
And they can update Sex Offender Status to Yes.

Bumping this forward. Check out the reviews posted. Why did the name in the URL change? It was very clearly Kevin Esterly when I posted but now it says another name. What is going on? I wonder if that could be who he stole a passport from? :thinking:

What the hell? That's odd?

It still shows KE on my end... you can look up records on PAeDocket app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The transcript says "in" so I'll go with the just the money from mom.

If there's one thing I've learned from following cases, it's that sometimes even the MSM gets the story wrong. I'm also going with AY took her OWN passport, and her mother's money that her mother kept in (or in the same place as) her passport. AY does not strongly resemble her mother, IMHO, and looks like the teen she is. And according to the DM article, AY took her own passport.

Great pics and info in that DM article. They did their homework. Stacey Esterly is pretty and very youthful-looking. What stands out to me about KE is the large dimple in the middle of his chin and his thin lips. Apart from those features, he is very average-looking.

Could be a system glitch,,,however the name in the URL is from Quakertown, PA. My guess is someone is purposefully changing it.

JMO

Anything is possible till there is more known, just some more things more probable based on what you assume. Selling the car would provide more money, but adds time to his getaway if you subscribe to the theory he was trying to rush to get the first plane out of town. LE can confirm soon when the new buyer applies for a registration. Buy a car in Dallas? Again adds more time but possible. But that would take money out of his pocket (paying no more that what he got for the car he sold in Philly, otherwise he is in a loss situation)..
Cummins bought a kayak retail (1400 IIRC) to get to Mexico and after abandoning sold it used according to reports netting a big loss from his available money. When they were caught they were down to eating wildflowers.
That money can go pretty quick if not used right. And there are no reports of sightings at stores to buy things - Cummins, Jakub, Rodriguez all spotted at stores - she needs to wear more than "pretty things".

Apparently the flight to Dallas took off at 3:30pm, according to that transcript posted earlier.

Well, apparently, A got up early on March 5th, went to the bus stop with her brother. Her brother said she ran away from the bus stop and then we fast forward to about 3.30 is when the flight from Philadelphia to Dallas was scheduled to take off.

And as your viewers heard, you know, they came on the flight late. They were trying to switch seats and made their way to Dallas. But before they went, we were told by A`s mother that she took roughly $10,000 in her mother`s passport and then Esterly took roughly $4,000 from his estranged wife`s bank account before getting on that plane.

So that would have given them a little extra time beforehand to sell the car somewhere, but this would obviously require some sort of pre-planning (craigslist ad, some sort of correspondence with someone at least) and I would suspect that LE would have searched trough his computer by now and seen the trail. I’m still thinking it’s just parked somewhere in some lot outside the airport.

Exactly. Also you can rent one with a debit card.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Then LE should now the make and model of the car. Why haven't we heard about it? His debit card would have been flagged and watched.

So that would have given them a little extra time beforehand to sell the car somewhere, but this would obviously require some sort of pre-planning (craigslist ad, some sort of correspondence with someone at least) and I would suspect that LE would have searched trough his computer by now and seen the trail. I’m still thinking it’s just parked somewhere in some lot outside the airport.

He could have brought it to a "chop shop" in Philly. I'm sure there are a number of them.

eg: Chop shops are illegal garages that buy stolen cars, disassemble them, and sell their individual parts for profit. To avoid being caught, criminals disassemble a car within hours of stealing it. That way, the owner and the police will never be able to find it.

That is SO weird!! Good catch!!

When you open the link, the name on the page says KE, but the actual url is now:

https://www.mylife.com/philip-kulp/philkulp42228sv

That definitely seems intentional.

Thank you for the link. I think unless TSA is blind, she did just take the money from inside her moms passport. Still seems like a large sum to just be in the house.

I'm looking into that new name from the URL to see if anything is linked....and I just found someone with that same name in Allentown PA on LinkedIn.

Whether or not KE sold or ditched the car is less relevant if the amount of money that AY stole is indeed $10,000. With that kind of cash, KE could easily buy a serviceable vehicle from a private owner and simply not register it. It's odd that LE has not found the car in this length of time, though.

Yeah...there's definitely someone with that same name in the same town, but I'm unsure if there was some sort of mixup or what the meaning behind it is.

Then LE should now the make and model of the car. Why haven't we heard about it? His debit card would have been flagged and watched.

What if he didn't use his debit card but used a stolen one? How quickly would LE be able to figure out it was Esterly using the card? And has anyone ever had their identity stolen before? How long would it take for names of two people to become co-mingled in credit reports if LE knows who has the stolen card? Just a theory...

Also, I think we may not have heard some details from LE because LE stated they know Esterly is monitoring the news. They want him to feel comfortable that they are not onto him yet while they quietly track him. JMO.

I remember from an earlier article that A had stolen some jewelry and about $200 in cash. So most of that $10,000 would be in jewelry. They would not get that much from any pawn shop.

I remember from an earlier article that A had stolen some jewelry and about $200 in cash. So most of that $10,000 would be in jewelry. They would not get that much from any pawn shop.
Where did the $2000 amount come from?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members