anna 1.PNG
    757.9 KB · Views: 226
  • anna 2.PNG
    anna 2.PNG
    643.6 KB · Views: 223
  • anna 3.PNG
    anna 3.PNG
    643.5 KB · Views: 220
WOW! The 1st time they searched the home?!, I thought they’d (LE) been in it before to search???...*shrugs* ....(back the 1st time when the murderer...Whoops! I meant, Husband, was still being cooperative)...

Also would LOVE to see some recent fly-over photos...

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

WOW! The 1st time they searched the home?!, I thought they’d (LE) been in it before to search???...*shrugs* ....(back the 1st time when the murderer...Whoops! I meant, Husband, was still being cooperative)...

Also would LOVE to see some recent fly-over photos...

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!
That was from July 2017.

This is my first post in this thread, as although the case is nearly a year old I only recently learned of it. I've enjoyed reading many of the locals' experiences in trying to track Anna's disappearance. I only wish there were some concrete findings after all this searching. Then again, maybe there are and they simply haven't been disclosed to the public.

My main question concerns the search in June, referenced near the bottom of this article: http://chesterspirit.com/2017/12/fri...g-malvern-mom/ that was conducted on Hedgerow, the adjacent turnpike area, at Charlestown Meadows, and along Bodine and Seven Stars. I understand why Bodine Road would be searched as it's a through road close to Anna's home but does anyone know why Seven Stars was included? Does this mean the road, or the hamlet? Either way, "Seven Stars" is several miles north of her home, and even further from the car site, Voya and other locations known to be relevant.

Early in the thread there were a few references to international intrigue and underworld activity in which Anna may have become entangled, either through her job, or possibly through contacts either in Poland or elsewhere in Eastern Europe, or here. Has this theory been dismissed or debunked, or just put on the back burner because it's pure speculation? It gave me a chill reading it, to think Anna may have been spirited away, and may possibly still be held somewhere against her will. It also made me think that jurisdictional concerns/boundaries could be why the PSP are so reluctant to share information, and for a long time were resistant to searches, SAR teams, and offers from private citizens to search. Put bluntly, if we set aside for a moment what seems the consensus theory of who the most likely perpetrator of her disappearance is, this case could be a small part of a much larger operation and investigation.

As for her family, I understand that we are constrained from sleuthing any victims, and like everyone else I don't want to go afoul of the WS guidelines, but I do wish we had a bit more backstory on her relationships here in the US– both her husband and friends. As horrible as this is for her family in Poland, she also had to have formed some strong relationships in nearly 20 years of living here, yet those human connections remain mostly invisible in the search for answers. What do her American friends know that the public doesn't, and what have they been urged by LE or legal counsel to keep quiet about? My heart goes out to all the innocent people who shared in her daily life, who miss her presence, and who have lived in fearful uncertainty from the moment they realized something was wrong. I hope her memory is being kept alive for her little boy Androw. But I wonder.

~~~~~~~~~
I am not an insider, and all of the above is strictly the product of wheel-spinning.

This is my first post in this thread, as although the case is nearly a year old I only recently learned of it. I've enjoyed reading many of the locals' experiences in trying to track Anna's disappearance. I only wish there were some concrete findings after all this searching. Then again, maybe there are and they simply haven't been disclosed to the public.

My main question concerns the search in June, referenced near the bottom of this article: http://chesterspirit.com/2017/12/fri...g-malvern-mom/ that was conducted on Hedgerow, the adjacent turnpike area, at Charlestown Meadows, and along Bodine and Seven Stars. I understand why Bodine Road would be searched as it's a through road close to Anna's home but does anyone know why Seven Stars was included? Does this mean the road, or the hamlet? Either way, "Seven Stars" is several miles north of her home, and even further from the car site, Voya and other locations known to be relevant.

Early in the thread there were a few references to international intrigue and underworld activity in which Anna may have become entangled, either through her job, or possibly through contacts either in Poland or elsewhere in Eastern Europe, or here. Has this theory been dismissed or debunked, or just put on the back burner because it's pure speculation? It gave me a chill reading it, to think Anna may have been spirited away, and may possibly still be held somewhere against her will. It also made me think that jurisdictional concerns/boundaries could be why the PSP are so reluctant to share information, and for a long time were resistant to searches, SAR teams, and offers from private citizens to search. Put bluntly, if we set aside for a moment what seems the consensus theory of who the most likely perpetrator of her disappearance is, this case could be a small part of a much larger operation and investigation.

As for her family, I understand that we are constrained from sleuthing any victims, and like everyone else I don't want to go afoul of the WS guidelines, but I do wish we had a bit more backstory on her relationships here in the US– both her husband and friends. As horrible as this is for her family in Poland, she also had to have formed some strong relationships in nearly 20 years of living here, yet those human connections remain mostly invisible in the search for answers. What do her American friends know that the public doesn't, and what have they been urged by LE or legal counsel to keep quiet about? My heart goes out to all the innocent people who shared in her daily life, who miss her presence, and who have lived in fearful uncertainty from the moment they realized something was wrong. I hope her memory is being kept alive for her little boy Androw. But I wonder.

~~~~~~~~~
I am not an insider, and all of the above is strictly the product of wheel-spinning.
Thank you for the very well thought out post. I'm very interested in learning more about the Seven Stars area. It would be interesting to see a map with all of the searched locations pointed out. :thinking:

In addition to all of your possibles, it's important to take into account a few small observations.
1) Her husband did not report her missing until police showed up on his doorstep (as far as I've read)
2) Her husband has not ever inserted himself on any searches for Anna (as far as I've read)
3) Her husband retained council immediately after her disappearance and all correspondence must go through that lawyer (as far as I've read)
4) Her husband carried on with Easter celebrations and dinner, but did not include Anna's family and no known guests were seen (as far as I've read)
5) Her husband outright made Anna's family feel unwelcome in Anna's home in the days following her disappearance(as far as I've read)
6) Her husband has kept their young son at arms length away from Anna's family when they are near enough to visit (as far as I've read)

In short, while all the many possibilities indeed exist, it's terribly hard to overlook statistics, and the list above points to the most obvious answer to the mystery. jmo

~~~~~~~~~
Good post! I too have wondered about "Seven Stars" was never sure what that referred to, perhaps a local or a member of the Finding Anna group could chime in. LE has been tight-lipped about things so I would be curious as to where the search area information was sourced from by the writer of the article.

Good post! I too have wondered about "Seven Stars" was never sure what that referred to, perhaps a local or a member of the Finding Anna group could chime in. LE has been tight-lipped about things so I would be curious as to where the search area information was sourced from by the writer of the article.

The article is incorrect. The road they searched was seven oaks, which is located behind her home on Hedgerow.

As an aside; If I have learned one thing from this case, it’s how often journalists get information and timelines incorrect.
Unfortunately, IMO the race to be 1st often comes at the peril of facts and accuracy.

As an aside; If I have learned one thing from this case, it’s how often journalists get information and timelines incorrect.
Unfortunately, IMO the race to be 1st often comes at the peril of facts and accuracy.
Jacquie, would you be willing to list out the timeline as you know it?

1 24 Mar AM last seen at Polish school in Lakewood, NJ 3/24/2017

2 26 Mar - AM uses her badge to get into work. Verified by cameras. 3/26/2017

3 26 Mar @ 2019 - AM text Voya to talk and talks by phone asking about time off to go to Poland for fathers surprise party. She was going to work from home on Monday & Tuesday to finish a project. She planned to return to work on 3 Apr. 3/26/2017

4 27 Mar - AM calls Poland and says she is coming to visit. 3/27/2017

5 28 Mar - AM texts Poland early and calls later says she is coming but only for a day and a half on Thursday. Mother suggest waiting until Easter and she says she will discuss with Husband. 3/28/2017

6 28 Mar @ 1504 - AM texted if she could return on the 4th instead and offered to discuss on the phone. 3/28/2017

7 29 Mar - No communication for AM with anyone. 3/29/2017

8 29 Mar - Last time AM logged into her work computer. 3/29/2017

9 30 Mar - AM texts her father happy birthday but doesn't call. Text was not perfect Polish, several mistakes. 3/30/2017

10 31 Mar - AM does not show up to teach at Polish School. 3/30/2017

11 2 Apr - Co-worker @Voya says he saw AM and family at Eatnick in Paoli. Later determined by police to be on 26 Mar. 4/2/2017

12 3 Apr - AM texts that she will not be in for the entire week and will return the following Monday. 4/3/2017

13 4 Apr - Voya receives text from AM apologized and said she was sick with stomach issues. 4/4/2017

14 5 Apr @ 0946 - AM texts Voya saying she is still ill and will try to work from home. Never logs into computer. 4/5/2017

15 5 Apr @ 1446 - Voya texts AM asking her to complete her annual objectives to meet the 7 Apr deadline. 4/5/2017

16 5 Apr @ 1646 - AM texts Voya saying if she is not better by morning she is going to the hospital and asked if she could come in Monday stating she would work on the objectives. 4/5/2017

17 7 Apr - AM's BIL calls AM Husband after many attempts failed. Husband says AM is in hospital with stomach pains. 4/7/2017

18 8 Apr - AM's mother calls AM’s cell, Husband answers & is told AM will be better Monday, is also told cell reception is bad and landline is broken. Husband tells AM’s mother to call Monday 4/8/2017

19 10 Apr - AM does not show for work or call her mother back. Husband says he saw her driving off to work in a rush. 4/10/2017

20 10 Apr @ 1240 - Voya texts and asks if everything is ok since she never showed for work. 4/10/2017

21 11 Apr - AM's family cannot get in touch with anyone and call PSP. Voya (job) called Husband to see if AM was okay. Husband did not return calls. Voya calls PSP. 4/11/2017

22 11 Apr @ 1229 - Voya texts asking if AM is ok and when they got no response they called and no one answered. They got husbands # from HR. 4/11/2017

23 11 Apr @ 1600 - Voya got called by Husband on Anna's work #. He said he hadn't seen her since Monday. He said he had not called the police but would call if she wasn't back by that night. Voya checked phone logs and found multiple calls to Husband and an international # (parents). 4/11/2017

24 12 Apr - PSP reach out to Husband. He reports her missing as of the 10th. 4/12/2017

25 12 Apr @ 1221 - Husband called Voya and asked if they had heard from Anna and stated he had not called police yet. 4/12/2017

26 13 Apr - AM's family shows and there are beds now in all rooms. Maid confirms this. 4/13/2017

27 15 Apr - AM's nephew leaves. Mother moves to hotel. First picture of car backed in next to 47 Ashtree Lane is discovered. *
4/14/2017

28 16 Apr - Husband celebrates Easter with his family at house. Second picture of car backed in appears. 4/16/2017 *

29 21 Apr - Husband is commenting on Finding Anna page but unwilling to help in any way. 4/21/2017

30 8 May - Car found at 47 Ashtree Lane in cul de sac. 5/8/2017

31 13 May - PSP brings in cadets to search behind car. 5/13/2017

32 15 May - PSP reports car found to public. 5/15/2017

33 17 May - Police hold press conference. 5/17/2017

34 18 May - Community meeting (Husband’s birthday). He does not attend. 5/18/2017

35 21 May - Community organized search. BIL arrives at JFK. 5/21/2017

36 22 May - AM's BIL met with PSP. 5/22/2017

Timeline

* car not found yet but pictures taken on these days showing car in background

Timeline (notable dates & events)

April 16th- PSP interview neighbors at Exton Station. The nieghbors mention that Husband throws away trash from inside the condo that they havent lived at every Wednesday night alone every week like clock work

April 19th- Last Wednesday Husband takes trash out at Condo

June 11th- Gathering of Hope Husband drops his mother off and leaves. Goes to Friend’s House. Husband goes back and picks mother up.

AM’s son no longer attends polish lessons since mother’s disappearance.

GPSAR searched Charlestown Meadows walking paths & seven oaks road.

Thanks for the timeline, Jacquie. Lots of interesting but not previously emphasized details are apparent here.

One event that stands out to me is the alleged April 7 visit to the hospital by Anna. If LE has access to those records, that would be an enormous help in establishing the credibility of husband. But if HIPAA prevents their release, then it's just his word for it, not a confirmed sighting.

Thank you for the very well thought out post. I'm very interested in learning more about the Seven Stars area. It would be interesting to see a map with all of the searched locations pointed out. :thinking:

In addition to all of your possibles, it's important to take into account a few small observations.
1) Her husband did not report her missing until police showed up on his doorstep (as far as I've read)
2) Her husband has not ever inserted himself on any searches for Anna (as far as I've read)
3) Her husband retained council immediately after her disappearance and all correspondence must go through that lawyer (as far as I've read)
4) Her husband carried on with Easter celebrations and dinner, but did not include Anna's family and no known guests were seen (as far as I've read)
5) Her husband outright made Anna's family feel unwelcome in Anna's home in the days following her disappearance(as far as I've read)
6) Her husband has kept their young son at arms length away from Anna's family when they are near enough to visit (as far as I've read)

In short, while all the many possibilities indeed exist, it's terribly hard to overlook statistics, and the list above points to the most obvious answer to the mystery. jmo

GigTu, all the reasons you cite for the predominant theory are compelling and seem overwhelming. If this person is in fact responsible for Anna's disappearance, he apparently has put absolutely no effort into even trying to appear innocent, let alone a sympathetic figure. I am baffled at his legal counsel's apparent inability to persuade him of the advisability of putting up the slightest front of grief, cooperation, empathy for his in-laws – any relatable behavior or affect. Or perhaps he's simply incapable of sustaining any pretense. Regardless, Occam's Razor makes him the obvious answer to the question at hand.

Yet this person's curious display of near-malignant uncaring is also the factor that keeps the kidnapping/organized crime theory simmering in my mind. His behavior seems almost too perfectly villainous. When wilder theories have not been ruled out (to our knowledge), and bafflingly unsympathetic behavior exists alongside both a dearth of released information and a real potential for personal international finance connections, the theories don't seem so completely implausible. Safety concerns for himself or his son, or the need to conceal something beyond Anna's disappearance, could make such behavior prudent by keeping the apparent focus on him and not another actor. There also was one poster's long-ago suggestion (I can't find it now, but somewhere in the first 2 months or so of the thread) that Anna was given federal witness protection. (The obvious follow-up being, why her, but not the rest of her household?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, this is all speculation based on the few known facts and a very large number of "known unknowns".

The article is incorrect. The road they searched was seven oaks, which is located behind her home on Hedgerow.

Thank you for the info on the Seven OAKS search. I agree on the fast-and-sloppy proclivities of the media in reporting news, but unfortunately few in journalism seemingly have the urge to be correct instead of simply first.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member