Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAQUIE1 = You are absolutely Fabulous! For posting such great detailed information!..Really, You deserve each accolade you get & more!..[emoji1376][emoji16]..Thank You!!...

Also, Sorry, but I’m a firm member of the, and Sorry to say this...and I Apologize for doing so, but...

It’s quite obvious to most reasonable individuals that Anna was likely no longer alive beyond 03/28/17 + the offer to discuss via phone...I believe that it wasn’t Anna who accessed her computer on 03/29/2017, no was it Anna texting those responses to anyone...

(Imho), it was simply a ruse by the husband looking to cover his tracks, while he figured out what to do, or did what needed to be done...likely due to having killed Anna on the 28th during an argument of some kind...just my own views given the proposed evidence...I believe that he initially thought that he could put any/everyone off, and then convince them that Anna had run off of her own free will, and that as he didn’t know anything, and he and his so were the victims, having been abandoned, so why bother him with it...kind of a scenario, but much to his consternation, that b.s. story didn’t fly with Anna’s loving friends and family, and that is when the husband no longer attempted to hide behind false texts or pretenses...and fake reasons...*shrugs*...

...and as to his failure to participate or life even an eyebrow to locate his missing wife, or to interact with her family and friends?...Well, (in my mind), I chalk that up to his desire not to get caught, or prosecuted in the media, like so many other murdering husbands...(Scott Peterson for one), who learned intimately just how vicious the media can be when it comes to getting to the bottom of a story...*shrugs*...that’s my stand on this case...

I used the term above of..”reasonable individuals”, intentionally, as that is a criteria for prosecuting beyond a reasonable doubt in absence of a physical body...*shrugs* just sayin’...personally, I believe that given that information, a jury would find her husband guilty if LE were to put him on trial....(btw, there is a lawyer who specializes and consults for the prosecution nation wide, on cases where there is no body)...just sayin’

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to an origin source..Thanks!

Please note: My “Thank” clicking is glitchy & often does not register or subtracts mine after I’ve clicked someone’s, ‘Thank’..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

Thanks for the timeline, Jacquie. Lots of interesting but not previously emphasized details are apparent here.

One event that stands out to me is the alleged April 7 visit to the hospital by Anna. If LE has access to those records, that would be an enormous help in establishing the credibility of husband. But if HIPAA prevents their release, then it's just his word for it, not a confirmed sighting.

Although HIPPA laws prevent disclosure of any diagnosis, the hospital staff would be able to disclose to police if she was treated at a facility.

This is for Oregon but I think it’s the same here. See page 3

https://community.corporatecompliance.org/HigherLogic/System/DownloadDocumentFile.ashx?DocumentFileKey=129e6da4-7a3d-4a20-a4d9-356a729356cd

Although HIPPA laws prevent disclosure of any diagnosis, the hospital staff would be able to disclose to police if she was treated at a facility.

This is for Oregon but I think it’s the same here. See page 3

https://community.corporatecomplian...tFileKey=129e6da4-7a3d-4a20-a4d9-356a729356cd
Under HIPPA I believe that LE can obtain court orders/search warrants for such information. Likely LE would start with her employer or husband's employer if Anna had medical insurance through either entity.

Under HIPPA I believe that LE can obtain court orders/search warrants for such information. Likely LE would start with her employer or husband's employer if Anna had medical insurance through either entity.
Im not sure the LE would need that in a case of a missing person. (See page 3)

FWIW...

If PSP believed, by evidence, that AM was registered as a patient in a healthcare facility then they would most likely have already requested via subpoena her medical records on or around a specific date.

Screenshot_20180310-125533.jpg

Screenshot_20180310-125558.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/special/emergency/final_hipaa_guide_law_enforcement.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjElqPMtuLZAhXE6oMKHc34DEAQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0hU-EeiyNgw_15MV_m4Uk9

If the individual is unable to agree because of incapacity, a law enforcement or other public official authorized to receive the report represents that the protected health information for which disclosure is sought is not intended to be used against the individual and that an immediate enforcement activity that depends upon the disclosure would be materially and adversely affected by waiting until the individual is able to agree to the disclosure.

https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=45944f5542031bb3a1f3a5785d4dc2a8&mc=true&node=se45.1.164_1512&rgn=div8

(JMO, + 15 years @ a US News & World Reports Top Ten Healthcare Facility) :)

Stay tuned and keep an ear out for happenings as we near the Anniversary date.

An air dog (drone) would be helpful.
I imagine the police may have already gone that route?

QUOTE=curiosityscat;13966768]WOW! The 1st time they searched the home?!, I thought they’d (LE) been in it before to search???...*shrugs* ....(back the 1st time when the murderer...Whoops! I meant, Husband, was still being cooperative)...

Also would LOVE to see some recent fly-over photos...

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next![/QUOTE]

An air dog (drone) would be helpful.
I imagine the police may have already gone that route?

QUOTE=curiosityscat;13966768]WOW! The 1st time they searched the home?!, I thought they’d (LE) been in it before to search???...*shrugs* ....(back the 1st time when the murderer...Whoops! I meant, Husband, was still being cooperative)...

Also would LOVE to see some recent fly-over photos...

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

I like the drone idea once all of the snow has melted and the undergrowth is still dormant. I am not up to speed on the drone regulations and proximity to homes and businesses. Seems like a great idea to check the entire area with a high resolution camera drone and see if anything pops up, like clothing etc.

By now, wouldn't clothing also have deteriorated?

Not necessarily. David Riemens was just found here recently in TN, and had been missing since 2012. His clothing was still with his remains and helped to identify him.

Not necessarily. David Riemens was just found here recently in TN, and had been missing since 2012. His clothing was still with his remains and helped to identify him.

Good post! I too have wondered about "Seven Stars" was never sure what that referred to, perhaps a local or a member of the Finding Anna group could chime in. LE has been tight-lipped about things so I would be curious as to where the search area information was sourced from by the writer of the article.

I am guessing it was Seven Oaks road that was searched, and not Seven Stars. Seven Oaks intersects with Bodine and runs parallel to Anna’s home.

Wow - thank you for the timeline. It really puts everything into perspective. My sense is that maybe the police and DA are just waiting to see if remains are discovered?

What does it mean that there were beds in all the rooms?

Wow - thank you for the timeline. It really puts everything into perspective. My sense is that maybe the police and DA are just waiting to see if remains are discovered?

What does it mean that there were beds in all the rooms?

Prior to annas disappearance the unused bedrooms had no beds in them.

Jacquie1, Am I correct in reading that PSP contacted the husband first, as in he did not contact them? What were his comments on the Finding Anna page?

As far as I know, he has never commented on the Finding Anna page. His mother has, but not him.

Jacquie - have you heard anything at all about where the DA stands on this case? I'm torn. Part of me wants to write to him to urge him to bring charges, but at the same time, I'm positive that this is on his radar. He's very good at his job, so my default is to assume he's holding off for a reason.

Timeline (notable dates & events)

April 16th- PSP interview neighbors at Exton Station. The nieghbors mention that Husband throws away trash from inside the condo that they havent lived at every Wednesday night alone every week like clock work

April 19th- Last Wednesday Husband takes trash out at Condo

June 11th- Gathering of Hope Husband drops his mother off and leaves. Goes to Friend’s House. Husband goes back and picks mother up.

AM’s son no longer attends polish lessons since mother’s disappearance.

GPSAR searched Charlestown Meadows walking paths & seven oaks road.

RBBM

What the neighbors told PSP about the husband removing trash from the condo every Wednesday night really bothers me .... Could this be why Anna has not been found yet ... :(?

Would I be correct in assuming that he never did this prior to late March, around the time Anna was last seen alive?

I am also wondering if LE confiscated whatever he took out on Apr.19th.

It breaks my heart that Anna’s son is no longer attending Polish lessons - clearly, something that was very important to his mom.

RBBM

What the neighbors told PSP about the husband removing trash from the condo every Wednesday night really bothers me .... Could this be why Anna has not been found yet ... :(?

Would I be correct in assuming that he never did this prior to late March, around the time Anna was last seen alive?

I am also wondering if LE confiscated whatever he took out on Apr.19th.

It breaks my heart that Anna’s son is no longer attending Polish lessons - clearly, something that was very important to his mom.
I actually took what you had put in bold to mean that even though they hadn't been living at the condo for a long time trash was still being regularly put out every week but that all stopped after April 19th not that after all the time the condo was empty and after Anna had disappeared that Anna's husband started putting trash out at the condo. My reason being that it is likely that the condo fees included trash removal and that they were putting trash out at the condo rather than at home where there is a reasonable bet that they would have to contract a private trash hauler and be paying for trash removal at two locations.

But that also raises the question of what is happening with the condo. For some reason I was under the impression that the condo was Anna's i.e. in her name only. Now, if that were the case I can imagine that if the fees hadn't been paid the condo management would take court action against Anna and get judgments or if taxes weren't paid the county would take action. Has anyone paid for access to Chester County court records to see if there has been any court activity related to that property or Anna?

Otherwise I have to assume that her husband is paying the fees even though he may not have any ownership interest in the property. Though that would also mean he is paying twice for garbage which would be contrary to prior behavior. My guess is that Anna does not have a will i.e. Intestate. As such, any property of hers would default to her spouse so there is an incentive to keep up with any payments or fees or taxes to preserve the asset value despite Anna not being declared dead as that eventuality seems extremely likely in this case. My presumption is that Anna's husband is operating under the advice of his attorney (or attorneys) and that is possibly the reason he no longer puts out trash at the condo since he isn't the owner (yet).

Hopefully Jacquie can resolve the description of the condo trash situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1