Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really pray that her son never caught a glimpse of her body if she was kept in the house for several days prior to disposal. That would be beyond awful, and there is a good chance he would remember such a vivid memory later in life. At least he would know that his mom didn't willingly leave him behind.

I am trying to think of possible reasons that a 3/4 year old (I think he was 3 when she went missing) might say something of this nature:
1. He saw his mother's body laying in the bath tub
2. He was in the car when Anna was disposed of (perhaps he was thought to be asleep)
3. He overheard the actor talking to someone else about where to put Anna's body
4. He imagined it, and kids that age are apt to say anything

* Does anyone know if they have a hot tub?

* Does anyone know if the septic tank was ever checked?

I interpret this as "he had help". Just sayin'

they just say that so the defense can't claim that they only focused on Gould and never even investigated anyone else [tunnel vision]. Standard cop talk.

I honestly don’t think he had help. It takes a LOT to trust someone enough to help move a body. Even family might balk at that! Unless it was a transient or someone in need of a large amount of cash that couldn’t be connected. I DO think someone else knows but was told after the fact...

Agree, this seems like its almost certainly a domestic violence incident. They rarely involve multiple people.

I really pray that her son never caught a glimpse of her body if she was kept in the house for several days prior to disposal. That would be beyond awful, and there is a good chance he would remember such a vivid memory later in life. At least he would know that his mom didn't willingly leave him behind. {{respectful snippage}}

My thought exactly. That poor child. And how grotesque of his "devoted father" to expose him to something like that, not even briefly in the immediate wake of the incident but for how long? Perhaps a week? – if this theory resembles how it played out.

I am curious about the personality of “the actor” in general, not via gossip or conjecture, but in tangible specifics. Does he have a history of violence? Does he have a history of behavior that would indicate that he would expose a child to something graphic and horrific involving the child’s mother? Is he devious? Does he have prior offenses? Did something change or snap in his life that would lead him to sudden violence?

The answers to these may not prove anything, but they may widen the lens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did the little guy say "Mommy is hiding in the water"? Is this a linkable quote or some sort of random theory? .

Thank you.
A neighbor believes that a blue tarp went missing from Anna’s backyard around the same time that she did, so there’s a chance that her body has been weighted down and is underwater somewhere. Her son reportedly also told a teacher that “Mommy is hiding in the water.”
If you’d like to help Anna’s family in Poland, and her young son in Pennsylvania, you can do so by sharing this article (and/or others like it) to keep the message alive. Anna, a good and loving human being whose life was unjustly taken, is out there somewhere, and a lot of concerned people are not giving up the search.

MY theory is she was kept a few days in the home before disposal. In the bathtub

Definitely a possibility. Just a week ago, there was this guy who murdered his friend and kept him in his bathtub for several days, before he called the police and confessed. So this is definitely a good possibility, and perhaps the poor child saw her in the bathtub by mistake and remembers seeing her in the water.

Or, the father could have brought the son with him when he disposed of her body in the water.

A little boots on the ground recon report. There is a back way from Anna's home to the quarry. Rosewood to Bodine Rd, to Foster Rd, to Yellow Springs Rd, to Sidley Rd, to Flat Rd, to Atwater Quarry Development. To someone who knows the area, it's an easy drive. Retracing and going back past Rosewood, it would be easy to get on 401 (Conestoga Rd) to the development. I drove this route twice, once in the truck and once on the motorcycle.

Here is the second part of the recon report. I did a lot of running around the area and roads by foot, motorcycle and truck. If I added all the wooded areas, back 20 feet from the road, from Anna's house to where the car was found, it would equal about a square mile of heavy woods. Very hard to search for small items relating to Anna that may have been discarded. Walking along 410 (Conestoga Road) any time of day would have left the person dropping off the car very obvious to anyone from the area who knew the family who happened to be driving past. At night, it would have been suspicious to any LE driving past. While not impossible, it is not probable that the actor walked that route. The power line and pipe line right of ways cross under the turnpike, which is an effective barrier to egress along those routs. The bridge over the turnpike at Bodine Rd. is the most probable route by foot. Hopefully these two ground reports along with a google satellite view give you some clarity as to the lay of the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member