Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness... "Blue Tarp" and "Underwater" point to a limited number of local possibilities. Marsh Creek Lake, Blue Marsh Lake, Beltzville Lake, Green Lane Reservoir and Nockamixon. Had the family ever been to any of these locations? Marsh Creek has one easy access to the lake at Chalfant road runs directly into the lake and can be accessed at almost any time, day or night. Sounds like a job for someone with an remote operated underwater vehicle, like PSP.

Goodness... "Blue Tarp" and "Underwater" point to a limited number of local possibilities. Marsh Creek Lake, Blue Marsh Lake, Beltzville Lake, Green Lane Reservoir and Nockamixon. Had the family ever been to any of these locations? Marsh Creek has one easy access to the lake at Chalfant road runs directly into the lake and can be accessed at almost any time, day or night. Sounds like a job for someone with an remote operated underwater vehicle, like PSP.
It would certainly take some equipment for something like Marsh Creek Lake due to the depth.
http://fishing-app.gpsnauticalchart...charts-navigation.html#14.67/40.0671/-75.7218

Google earth the home address and you will see the “missing” blue tarp. Which btw: was not found by PSP when the warrant was executed.

Not very far to the west of the Marsh Creek Lake is a small body of water right next to a race track. That is a quarry. Also likely deep.

Not very far to the west of the Marsh Creek Lake is a small body of water right next to a race track. That is a quarry. Also likely deep.

Needs to be accessible by car. He’s small in stature, would not be able to move her easily. I also think he may have put her in something... a suitcase?

"Hiding in the water"
What a phrase.
Yes, good that local bodies of water come to mind. However, trips to NJ for language school may have provided scouting opportunities.
Stature size might have been overcome with another's aid.
Yes, interesting words and thoughts in latest article.
Good to see many offer thoughts, potential leads.

"Hiding in the water"
What a phrase.
Yes, good that local bodies of water come to mind. However, trips to NJ for language school may have provided scouting opportunities.
Stature size might have been overcome with another's aid.
Yes, interesting words and thoughts in latest article.
Good to see many offer thoughts, potential leads.

I honestly don’t think he had help. It takes a LOT to trust someone enough to help move a body. Even family might balk at that! Unless it was a transient or someone in need of a large amount of cash that couldn’t be connected. I DO think someone else knows but was told after the fact...

Needs to be accessible by car. He’s small in stature, would not be able to move her easily. I also think he may have put her in something... a suitcase?
That will be the key part of where Anna will ultimately be found.

I have mentioned before but less than two weeks before Anna likely disappeared (Mar 29th) there was a major snow storm. Depending on where you are located in SE PA that would have been anywhere from 4-12 inches (where I am in PA it was 30 inches). The melt from that and the rain that followed prior to her disappearance would have made the ground extremely muddy. So it is highly likely that any vehicle involved could not easily get into and out of dirt (mud) roads without the risk of getting stuck and traversing such ground on foot would bring its own difficulties. As such Anna should not be far from a paved road.

I should also note that it rained for days starting early on the Friday after she likely disappeared making those days even worse and leads me to believe that the 29th is almost certainly the day she disappeared. Under such wet conditions prior to and after the 29th it seems highly unlikely for Anna to be buried because digging mud would require quite a bit of effort.

I also don't believe that she was buried due to my theory for this case. And that is - this was not an impulsive act nor a crime of passion. As such, if placing her car where it was found was meant to bolster the assertion that Anna had taken off then ultimately finding Anna buried would destroy all of that assertion (and anything else said) since she couldn't bury herself.

This is why, though I did not say it at the time, I was focused on roads like Davis Rd that I brought up more than 10 months ago and TrackrGD was kind enough to check out. There are a number of less-traveled roads or parts of roads in the area that are just like Davis Rd. On each side of them are hills or embankments such that merely walking or driving along the road won't allow you to see the other side of the hill (where there is usually a creek or at least a natural water drainage channel). So places like that, not far from the pavement but just out of sight (over the hill) are the more likely places in my line of thinking. They are also the kinds of places where it isn't like searching someone's property from one end to the other but rather just taking a look 10-20 feet in or so from the road and just enough to get a decent look down over those small embankments.

I could be wrong, of course, and she could be in buried or more likely in water - thus an interest in that abandoned quarry near the racetrack.

I think there are two quarries that offer an option. Cornog Quarry (also known as Keystone Trap Rock Quarry) near Marsh Creek State Park, and the Granite Quarry at St. Peters Village. Both are deep and closed to the public, yet kids and others find there way in from time to time, some do not survive the experience.

Trying to haul a body into any of these locations along with a suitable anchor and rope/chain to hold the body down would be a daunting task for a physically fit individual. If this is the probable scenario, either the actor had help, or poor Anna was dismembered. Dismemberment leaves a lot of evidence that is hard to cover up, even with the best cleaning methods or (criminal element) professional assistance.

My, my. Now I have some additional places to check for trace evidence. When you step off the macadam road, you leave me a wealth of evidence that can last quite a long time before it degrades away.

Someone mentioned it would be difficult to move a body very far. You can move a body far into the woods with an ATV. Also consider how do hunters move game like deer?

In places where I can't take our ATV, it's just a lot of huffing and puffing and dragging. I can drag a 180 lb deer by myself (I'm pretty tiny), but it's no fun and takes a long time. I could not, however, lift it into or out of a trunk by myself.

You can use a sled. They make them specifically for deer hunters, but any cheap plastic sled does the same thing by limiting friction and providing a smooth surface to prevent deer limbs from getting caught in brush. Plus, you can attach them to your safety harness or wrap the rope around your hips to prevent needing the hand strength required to hold on to a leg or antler.

Similarly, a blue tarp would function much the same.

But none of the options would be easy. All would be fairly time consuming and I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to spend much time dragging a human body around. The only way I think it could work is a largely untraveled road with a place to hide a vehicle (because having your vehicle spotted would be almost as bad as being caught with a body if you were under LE scrutiny).

Are there many field access lanes nearby? Or roads that lead to large bodies of water? Around here, many fields have lanes that run the entire depth of the field and many lead all the way around or even through woods to another field farther back and we have lots of "river roads" that are public, but largely untraveled because they aren't well-kept and flood quite often, but still passable in a non-4x4 vehicle as long as the flooding isn't too deep.

In places where I can't take our ATV, it's just a lot of huffing and puffing and dragging. I can drag a 180 lb deer by myself (I'm pretty tiny), but it's no fun and takes a long time. I could not, however, lift it into or out of a trunk by myself.

You can use a sled. They make them specifically for deer hunters, but any cheap plastic sled does the same thing by limiting friction and providing a smooth surface to prevent deer limbs from getting caught in brush. Plus, you can attach them to your safety harness or wrap the rope around your hips to prevent needing the hand strength required to hold on to a leg or antler.

Similarly, a blue tarp would function much the same.

But none of the options would be easy. All would be fairly time consuming and I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to spend much time dragging a human body around. The only way I think it could work is a largely untraveled road with a place to hide a vehicle (because having your vehicle spotted would be almost as bad as being caught with a body if you were under LE scrutiny).

Are there many field access lanes nearby? Or roads that lead to large bodies of water? Around here, many fields have lanes that run the entire depth of the field and many lead all the way around or even through woods to another field farther back and we have lots of "river roads" that are public, but largely untraveled because they aren't well-kept and flood quite often, but still passable in a non-4x4 vehicle as long as the flooding isn't too deep.
Unfortunately, day in and day out people manage to put bodies in fields, woods, etc. without being seen, without a need for special vehicles or equipment. Despite all the issues people raise with doing so it happens daily somewhere in the country and in well populated areas as well. It is not as difficult as it would seem.

That will be the key part of where Anna will ultimately be found.

I have mentioned before but less than two weeks before Anna likely disappeared (Mar 29th) there was a major snow storm. Depending on where you are located in SE PA that would have been anywhere from 4-12 inches (where I am in PA it was 30 inches). The melt from that and the rain that followed prior to her disappearance would have made the ground extremely muddy. So it is highly likely that any vehicle involved could not easily get into and out of dirt (mud) roads without the risk of getting stuck and traversing such ground on foot would bring its own difficulties. As such Anna should not be far from a paved road.

I should also note that it rained for days starting early on the Friday after she likely disappeared making those days even worse and leads me to believe that the 29th is almost certainly the day she disappeared. Under such wet conditions prior to and after the 29th it seems highly unlikely for Anna to be buried because digging mud would require quite a bit of effort.

I also don't believe that she was buried due to my theory for this case. And that is - this was not an impulsive act nor a crime of passion. As such, if placing her car where it was found was meant to bolster the assertion that Anna had taken off then ultimately finding Anna buried would destroy all of that assertion (and anything else said) since she couldn't bury herself.

This is why, though I did not say it at the time, I was focused on roads like Davis Rd that I brought up more than 10 months ago and TrackrGD was kind enough to check out. There are a number of less-traveled roads or parts of roads in the area that are just like Davis Rd. On each side of them are hills or embankments such that merely walking or driving along the road won't allow you to see the other side of the hill (where there is usually a creek or at least a natural water drainage channel). So places like that, not far from the pavement but just out of sight (over the hill) are the more likely places in my line of thinking. They are also the kinds of places where it isn't like searching someone's property from one end to the other but rather just taking a look 10-20 feet in or so from the road and just enough to get a decent look down over those small embankments.

I could be wrong, of course, and she could be in buried or more likely in water - thus an interest in that abandoned quarry near the racetrack.

Going off this idea...I think she will likely be found in the somewhat immediate area surrounding her house and where her car was found, for the mere fact that the guilty actor could still try to play it off as though she disappeared on her own.

Marsh Creek and some of the suggested quarries are good ideas and quite possible, but I just don't see it logistically. Like it has been mentioned previously, Marsh Creek is very popular among the community and would be a HUGE risk. Same with the quarry at French Creek (which I believe is surrounded by a tall metal fence, if I am not mistaken.)

Also, I would hope that PSP has looked into the GPS systems on both cars (Anna's car and the other family car). If there were any areas traveled off of the routine routes-such as to and from work, to and from son's daycare, etc, then that would be a huge red flag. This is also why I think she is still close to her house.

There really are soooo many "hiding spots" in this area...impossible to search them all. There are also many private ponds in the area. I know it has been previously discussed, but I still wonder about the small quarry very close to her house-at Valley Hill and Bodine Road. It is a very small quarry, but has multiple mounds of lime/sand/powdery material around it. The water looks very shallow, but I have a feeling it may be much deeper due to a "quick-sand" effect of the lime (possibly?) This area is private, but many teenagers trespass to hangout. If you look at this area on google earth, it looks like there are tire tracks right next to the water. I have personally searched this area, but have not entered the water. I am brave, but not dumb. Lol.

I have a couple different takes on some of the things that have come out in the above mentioned article. For some reasons, possibly out of respect for Anna’s family, I am hesitant to post them, but will try to do so respectfully here.

For a small child to say “Mommy is hiding in the water”, to me could mean she was in a bathtub. I cannot imagine attempting to move a body to a location that is difficult to get to, like a quarry or pond, with a four year old in tow. But, what if her son walked into a situation involving water in the home- the bath tub.

The missing blue tarp could be used in MANY nefarious circumstances, including those involving the disposal of remains. I still go back to materials being removed from Anna’s condo, weekly for multiple weeks as a means of disposal.

As far as moving a body to a remote location, I would think it would not be easy to do, especially if you do not own an ATV or four wheel drive vehicle. We farm, and on occasion use a four wheeler to move calves that are either sick or injured. The calves typically weigh less than 100 lbs. and it takes two of us to get the job done. It will take the two of us to get the calf on the four wheeler, and the next one to hold the calf while the other actually drives. It is a slow, tedious process, because you cannot go fast to avoid throwing off the passenger or the cargo.

I grew up in Eastern PA, and most quarries have some level of security to prevent trespass. While this may not keep trespassers totally out, it makes them work harder to get in. I would also think in this age, many would have some level of surveillance, either in the form of electronic surveillance or a game cam type set up. Was there ever a request for camera footage from quarries, ponds, lakes, bodies of water, etc.?

I have a couple different takes on some of the things that have come out in the above mentioned article. For some reasons, possibly out of respect for Anna’s family, I am hesitant to post them, but will try to do so respectfully here.

For a small child to say “Mommy is hiding in the water”, to me could mean she was in a bathtub. I cannot imagine attempting to move a body to a location that is difficult to get to, like a quarry or pond, with a four year old in tow. But, what if her son walked into a situation involving water in the home- the bath tub.

The missing blue tarp could be used in MANY nefarious circumstances, including those involving the disposal of remains. I still go back to materials being removed from Anna’s condo, weekly for multiple weeks as a means of disposal.

As far as moving a body to a remote location, I would think it would not be easy to do, especially if you do not own an ATV or four wheel drive vehicle. We farm, and on occasion use a four wheeler to move calves that are either sick or injured. The calves typically weigh less than 100 lbs. and it takes two of us to get the job done. It will take the two of us to get the calf on the four wheeler, and the next one to hold the calf while the other actually drives. It is a slow, tedious process, because you cannot go fast to avoid throwing off the passenger or the cargo.

I grew up in Eastern PA, and most quarries have some level of security to prevent trespass. While this may not keep trespassers totally out, it makes them work harder to get in. I would also think in this age, many would have some level of surveillance, either in the form of electronic surveillance or a game cam type set up. Was there ever a request for camera footage from quarries, ponds, lakes, bodies of water, etc.?

A few things; the quarry near the home has been checked. That being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if the body was moved to a place already checked, after the fact.
Knowing what I know, I believe she IS close to home and actually in a place the person who harmed her passes by every. Single.day. To see who is nosing around. I also believe if the actor sees someone nosing around the spot, things will go south quickly. Which makes me scared for innocents.
Whether this was planned or not, I believe the actor held onto the body a few days to calmly figure out a plan of action. Think about who analyzes risk for a living.....

A few things; the quarry near the home has been checked. That being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if the body was moved to a place already checked, after the fact.
Knowing what I know, I believe she IS close to home and actually in a place the person who harmed her passes by every. Single.day. To see who is nosing around. I also believe if the actor sees someone nosing around the spot, things will go south quickly. Which makes me scared for innocents.
Whether this was planned or not, I believe the actor held onto the body a few days to calmly figure out a plan of action. Think about who analyzes risk for a living.....

Excellent post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members