Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I have not seen any activity; however, you can only see about 100' into the woods. They may have started from the cul desac on ashtree. There is an abandoned at&t access road that runs from newcomen to valley Hill to the old microwave tower at the top of bacon Hill. You can not see it from Arial shots but you can at ground level. That is really the only walkable part of the wooded area. I don't see how they could have done anything this morning but the rain is stopped now but the run off is still going at a good rate.

P.s. The thing I find most odd was... We have had 2 visits from PSP this week. But at no time did they say anything like "be vigilant until we wrap this up" or watch the kids, lock the doors. Therefore are kids on our street from 9 - 16. So they must not be worried about additional issues...

I have been told that the state police have been canvassing since Monday. I didn't see any police cars when I was there. Very few people here knew anything about this case until the helicopters showed up!

Which helicopter comment?

I might have incorrectly assumed that the helicopter landed. If they were doing Arial search not much to see, tree canopy it quite thick now...

Several neighbors have stopped by nobody saw any PSP activity today...

I might have incorrectly assumed that the helicopter landed. If they were doing Arial search not much to see, tree canopy it quite thick now...

Several neighbors have stopped by nobody saw any PSP activity today...

Maybe tomorrow? I hope they check the porta-potty storage area just to the south.

Xyz, thanks so much for your perspective. Please keep us updated, we care about Anna. Hoping and praying for her safety.

The FB page has a new post, no new info, but still asking everyone to look out for the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does not surprise me. If all you have is news reports you have no new news. The PSP agreed with me in that this just does not happen in Chester county let alone Charles Town. This is very odd, all the more reason the lack of news is so surprising. I found out when I got a text from a neighbor telling me there were PSP with dogs searching my property on Monday.

Maybe tomorrow? I hope they check the porta-potty storage area just to the south.

Can you describe this area? Would there be out-of-use porta-potties there? Ones that don't look like they've been moved in a while, or would be moved any time in the near future? Would be a great place to hide a body.

So, has her car been found or not??

Can you describe this area? Would there be out-of-use porta-potties there? Ones that don't look like they've been moved in a while, or would be moved any time in the near future? Would be a great place to hide a body.

So, has her car been found or not??

There is a septic company that pumps septic tanks and rents porta potties. There are many potties stored on site. They come and go as needed. It is kept very tidy.

The PSP have not yet stated that the car has been found. However, something has caused them to be very interested in this neighborhood.

There is a septic company that pumps septic tanks and rents porta potties. There are many potties stored on site. They come and go as needed. It is kept very tidy.

The PSP have not yet stated that the car has been found. However, something has caused them to be very interested in this neighborhood.

Huh.... I stopped looking for the car as it had been noted as located here. I probably drove past that complex three or four times, but time did not permit me poking around the various complexes.

Huh.... I stopped looking for the car as it had been noted as located here. I probably drove past that complex three or four times, but time did not permit me poking around the various complexes.

You wouldn't know about the potty farm from passing it on the main roads. Everything is way back behind landscaping and fencing. It would be hard to sneak in on the driveways - i am sure they have cameras - but walking in from the Charlestown Meadows open space might work. I do not know whether that is fenced.

Consider it rumor because PSP have not confirmed (nor denied) if the vehicle was found.

JMO

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...nna-maciejewska-alarms-family-friends-n759671

Michal told Dateline the family is concerned because they learned Anna had recently been suffering from depression. "We didn't know how bad it was, so of course that is alarming to us," he said.

(This is the first we've heard of depression, I think.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Medication dependent" was mentioned before. So the car was not found. What attracted the PSP to Charlestown Meadows? Her son's 4th birthday was this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1