Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this on my Facebook. I haven't been following it closely here even though I am local. Is that her apartment complex parking lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Her condo was near West Chester. This carriage house community is walking distance, for a reasonably fit person, from the house she shared with her son and husband,

Just talked to one of the neighbors, they said that 401 was lined with PSP cars on Saturday so it looks as if they did do a search on Saturday. Like I said you can't see into the woods more than 100' this time of year.

So it seems that car was found last Monday and a search was done this past Saturday in the area of Charlestown Meadows. Only TODAY did the PSP acknowledge finding the car a week ago. This suggests that they have been carefully processing the car and the scene, IMHO. Not hopeful.

No. Her condo was near West Chester. This carriage house community is walking distance, for a reasonably fit person, from the house she shared with her son and husband,

She has a condo and a house? 401 is just up the road from m me so sorry have a sense of where her car was found

Marking my spot.

If she was from Poland and had family there... maybe her husband was afraid she wouldn't return-- so he 'arranged' something ?
Just putting that out there.

I'd also be suspicious if her husband or whoever says she was suddenly depressed --- like setting her up to be a suicide if found ?
:moo:

Her family says that she had planned a trip to Poland with her son for her father's 80th, then suddenly cancelled via text message.

She has a condo and a house? 401 is just up the road from m me so sorry have a sense of where her car was found

Condo was where they lived in W. Chester before house was done. Nice new custom built house near Chester Springs just off Bodine is current home.

Her family says that she had planned a trip to Poland with her son for her father's 80th, then suddenly cancelled via text message.

Yes, I remember reading that, about her having cancelled her trip to Poland, in a TEXT MSG. I found that very very odd. It made me think that it hadn't been her who had sent that text. That's a pretty big change in plans to communicate to one's elderly Dad via text.

And it is just as possible she drove to the complex, parked the car and took a Taxi to Philly International to fly to Poland. The " running late for a meeting" could have easily been "running late to get to my meeting with the taxi service".

ec41c81547edafbebe1444eea5c90a85_-friendly-reminder-clip-art-friendly-reminder-clipart_246-189.jpeg

link

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Family and friends are looking for 43-year-old Ana Maciejewska from Chester County, Pennsylvania. On April 10 at 9:45 am in the morning, she left the house to work and from now on, she does not know what happened to her.
On Facebook came the "Finding Anna Maciejewska" subsection, where family and friends describe the details of the disappearance of the Polish woman. As we read, the last person who saw her. He says she went to work "in panic", hurrying to a meeting for work. Co-workers, in turn, say that no important meeting was just a daily 15-minute meeting that Ania could leave.
Ania, who has worked at Voya Financial since 1999 and is a valued employee, has not appeared on the job that day. Actually, she has not been at work since March 26, and, on April 3, she sent a text message that she was sick and took seven days off.
At the end of March, she had to take her son Jędrus to Poland for his 80th birthday. March 27 she called her parents in Poland, she will arrive in 4 days. On March 28, she wrote a message that she had an urgent job and would arrive a day later, and in the evening she confirmed this information by phone.
A day later, however, her parents received the information "Sorry I can not come, I kiss you Ania". On March 30th, on the day of his birthday, Ani's father received a text message from her: "Daddy I wish you all the best, we love you very Ania, Allen and Jędruś".
"Dad was disappointed that she did not ring. It's not like her," write relatives on Facebook.
Her colleague Ellen and her family also believe that Ania would never leave her four-year-old son she loves more than anything else. "It's not like her," they say. Anna is considered very intelligent and nice person. She lives in a beautiful Malvern house she designed herself.
The missing Ani family was notified by phone from Poland on April 11, because Ania and her husband had not contacted her since March 28th.
Since March 29th, they have not contacted her two friends from Poland, with whom Ania exchanged text messages practically every day.
On the day of her disappearance Anna had not had her passport with her but she probably had a wallet. The Audi A4 from 2011, navy blue with the registration plate from Pennsylvania with the numbers HTF-2919.

And it is just as possible she drove to the complex, parked the car and took a Taxi to Philly International to fly to Poland. The " running late for a meeting" could have easily been "running late to get to my meeting with the taxi service".
However, wasn't it mentioned her passport was still at home? Maybe someone could clarify this as fact or rumor.

JMO

If the passport was left at home and this is confirmed, it creates an interesting dynamic. The car was reported to have been found in an overflow lot not far from her home. She left in a panic. Either Anna drove the car to the lot and met another individual(s), or an as yet unknown individual drove the car to the lot while a second individual contained Anna. RT 401 is not exactly a road where one could be run off the road and abducted without a number of passers by witnessing the event. Where the car was left indicates rather advanced planning. It was quickly dumped in a spot where it might not be noticed for quite a while and required some extensive searching to locate. I know I drove past that complex a few times, but did not have the time to drive around and look. I was focused on the main roads and the industrial park where she worked.

It is also possible there is a duplicate Passport, or the one at home is an older one that has expired and was recently replaced. Also curious if there is another employee at her employer who may be on a two week or so vacation.

Her passport and her phone were left home

Hmmm...the passport is interesting enough. The phone is another story. If it was not forgotten in the panic of leaving, it adds to the car location dynamic. No phone, no method of GPS or tower tracking. Was the phone and passport found together?

It also says she called out of work the week before she went missing and texted her family that she'd not be visiting Poland as planned. I'm curious when was the last time she was seen out and about or the last time she spoke to her friends on the phone. Any information there?

It also says she called out of work the week before she went missing and texted her family that she'd not be visiting Poland as planned. I'm curious when was the last time she was seen out and about or the last time she spoke to her friends on the phone. Any information there?

I know it's reported that she called out of work, but I have to wonder if she really called or was it done by text. I know when I was still working if I needed to call out I just sent my boss a text.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member