Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the walking trail is a loop that circles the townhome community. It runs on the outside of the community and is between the community and my house. Some of it is in the woods one in the clear. The trail next to the lot where they found the car it's in the woods

You should be able to answer this question. At the intersection of 401 and Newcomen Rd, there is a farm on the far side of 401 from the complex. That farm has a pond that is visible on Google Earth. Has it been checked?

The next closest body of water is located near the intersection of Newcomen and Crown Oak Dr. Other than swimming pools, there are no other bodies of water close enough for her to have walked that I can see.

Press conference was finally held.

http://www.dailylocal.com/general-n...-caused-the-disappearance-of-anna-maciejewska

It looks like she hadn't been at work and at a Polish school (neither her nor her son) for at least 2 weeks prior to April 10.

Key question: Has she been picking up her son from school during this timeframe as she always did before?

And the police are asking the public if they saw her anywhere in those previous two weeks. Where does her husband say she was during those two weeks??

Charelson Meadows.jpg

If I understand this correctly, the yellow star is the overflow lot on Ashtree. The red star is the first farm pond and the first body of water that should be checked. The blue star is the second that should be checked due to proximity to the parking lot.

This is going to be hard for some of you to read, but I have to put it out there for the locals. Keep an eye out for turkey buzzard (turkey vulture) and/or crow activity in a particular area. I'm a tracker (Indian scout) and we work from animal activity and other sign as much as we do from tracks. Not sure if LE has brought in dogs yet, but at this point, air scent dogs would do better than ground scent.

This is going to be hard for some of you to read, but I have to put it out there for the locals. Keep an eye out for turkey buzzard (turkey vulture) and/or crow activity in a particular area. I'm a tracker (Indian scout) and we work from animal activity and other sign as much as we do from tracks. Not sure if LE has brought in dogs yet, but at this point, air scent dogs would do better than ground scent.

This crossed my mind while on the Schuylkill River Trail over the weekend and saw some turkey vultures. Good advice to share.

This crossed my mind while on the Schuylkill River Trail over the weekend and saw some turkey vultures. Good advice too share.

There was some LE presence on the 401 entrance to the CVT this am, but this could be totally unrelated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been actively watching for unusual vulture groupings for two weeks. I am familiar with the local flocks and where they normally soar just for fun. I have actually seen fewer lately, possibly because it is nesting season. Saw one of the usual groups over the Atwater Quarry today - that is a favorite soaring spot. This is one of the things that suggests to me that she is not in the open, at least not near her home. I worry that she was placed in a long-gone dumpster.

Still thinking about the 2 weeks she was not at work. Her employer knew she wouldn't be there--in the press conference it was stated as "scheduled" and they expected her to return on the 10th. It seems clear that she was possibly not with her husband during that time. Were they separated? Having marriage issues? Was she maybe in a rehab facility?

I have been actively watching for unusual vulture groupings for two weeks. I am familiar with the local flocks and where they normally soar just for fun. I have actually seen fewer lately, possibly because it is nesting season. Saw one of the usual groups over the Atwater Quarry today - that is a favorite soaring spot. This is one of the things that suggests to me that she is not in the open, at least not near her home. I worry that she was placed in a long-gone dumpster.

Don't give up hope just yet. PSP investigators and forensics are really top notch. In my opinion, they are on par with the FBI in specific scenarios.

[video=youtube;9E5ss4gMYY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-upload_owner&v=9E5ss4gMYY0&app=desktop[/video]

Still thinking about the 2 weeks she was not at work. Her employer knew she wouldn't be there--in the press conference it was stated as "scheduled" and they expected her to return on the 10th. It seems clear that she was possibly not with her husband during that time. Were they separated? Having marriage issues? Was she maybe in a rehab facility?

I think she scheduled the time off to accommodate the trip to Poland that didn't happen.

I think she scheduled the time off to accommodate the trip to Poland that didn't happen.

Holding out hope that she used that time instead to handle whatever might have been going on in her life that we just know nothing about. At the same time I know it isn't looking good.

It is my understanding from co-workers that she did not work at Voya 5 days a week. Fridays she went to the Polish School with her son. So the "time off" was 8 days rather than 10. Not sure it matters, but just trying to fill in the blanks.

It is my understanding from co-workers that she did not work at Voya 5 days a week. Fridays she went to the Polish School with her son. So the "time off" was 8 days rather than 10. Not sure it matters, but just trying to fill in the blanks.

Do you know anything more about NJ?

Do you know anything more about NJ?

She taught on Fridays. Last time she taught was March 24. Classes appear to have been scheduled beyond then. I would love to hear more from her colleagues over there.

Ugh hard to read but so true.

I didnt know the development was that large. Now I believe the car wasn't there the whole time or was moved a few times.

I get a sense that LE has a good idea what happened or else we would be hearing more on the news, etc (IMO). I heard tonight that the story finally hit some local news stations. It's just weird and hard not to care because this really doesn't happen around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz