Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I obviously cannot post this website (the website you can pay to raise funds for searching for Anna)

First time posting here. I looked on a map and am local to the area but further north. The body of water is it a pond? Also does the river/creek run through there if so which one?

Pine Creek, which is a tributary of Pickering Creek, is closest. But it is not deep at all. Neither is Pickering, until you get to the reservoir, but that is miles away. I have been thinking and looking at aerials for a month and no deep pond that is easily accessed from a public road comes to mind. There is a small, old quarry, but it is pretty much in the backyard of a couple of houses. No direct access at all. My current theory is that she was placed in a dumpster that has since been emptied or removed.

I obviously cannot post this website (the website you can pay to raise funds for searching for Anna)
No problem! I figured it out! Thank you for trying :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

terrible!!! Truly terrible!!! Do you have any idea if her husband, who I know is NOT a suspect, nor am I suggesting he is a suspect, has been thoroughly questioned? At length? Again, not suggesting he is responsible, just wondering if he has been questioned AT LENGTH?

Pine Creek, which is a tributary of Pickering Creek, is closest. But it is not deep at all. Neither is Pickering, until you get to the reservoir, but that is miles away. I have been thinking and looking at aerials for a month and no deep pond that is easily accessed from a public road comes to mind. There is a small, old quarry, but it is pretty much in the backyard of a couple of houses. No direct access at all. My current theory is that she was placed in a dumpster that has since been emptied or removed.

The quarry has been checked but not dredged

Interesting thought... I live in the area and the other afternoon we saw large black birds circling in the sky. My kid said "vultures"! but I said, nah maybe an eagle? Now I think maybe that was right. We never have them near us- only crows. Although we do live in a wooded area. I will be on the lookout for them again. Thanks.
Can you tell us exactly which area you seen birds?

terrible!!! Truly terrible!!! Do you have any idea if her husband, who I know is NOT a suspect, nor am I suggesting he is a suspect, has been thoroughly questioned? At length? Again, not suggesting he is responsible, just wondering if he has been questioned AT LENGTH?

RSBM

Came back to check in here.... sounding like she may be deceased ?? :(
Re. the husband -- has he been positively cleared ??
Tia.

I know that LE starts by checking out those closest to the missing person , and expands from there, soooo....
:moo:

RSBM

Came back to check in here.... sounding like she may be deceased ?? :(
Re. the husband -- has he been positively cleared ??
Tia.

I know that LE starts by checking out those closest to the missing person , and expands from there, soooo....
:moo:

From what I understand, there's no probable cause or evidence that's been made public and that might implicate any one. It's all conjecture at this point. LE is tight lipped, and Anna's husband is cooperating through his attorney who is most likely advising him to keep out of the public eye. Though there is speculation about those decisions, it's not out of the realm of plausibility that he'd want to protect himself and his son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's pretty clear from reading the site that her friends are the ones doing that, not family/husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1