PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's a few interesting things in this slide...
7593870_web1_ptr-trumpchrono---aerial-view-AGR-International-Inc.jpg

...that's slightly modified* from the version in the After Action assessment doc

The 3rd local counter sniper who had to leave early texted that TC was sitting at the picnic table, and I believe we can just barely see it at the Building 4 end of the "horizontal" sidewalk from the small parking lot.

Did the 3rd sniper walk along the "diagonal" sidewalk when he bailed? If so doesn't it seem like he woulda spoken to TC?

* most likely reason for modification = one or the other is corrected, cuz the only difference I see is the location of the "square" symbol labeled BCESU sniper. In the doc (the symbol and the) BCESU sniper are next to the "Uniformed Patrol Meets" label.

FWIW the picnic table can be seen a little better in a drone video at 9:10...
...and BTW Spa Guy drives into the smaller lot at the 2:00 minute mark.
Wow, you got all the good stuff. Kudos!

Specific to "Inaccurate MSM Reporting" on the ladder, backpack, and bicycle...

July 29, 2024

[..]

Incorrect Reporting

Regarding the subject’s use of a ladder, the investigation has revealed the subject purchased a ladder at a hardware store the day of the attack.

That same ladder was not present with the subject at the Farm Show grounds at the time of the shooting.

Our investigation has revealed the ladder was left at a location near his home, approximately 50 miles away from the site of the rally in Butler, and to clarify again, it was not used during the course of the attack on July 13.

Through analysis by our Evidence Response Team, or ERT, we believe the subject accessed the roof by scaling HVAC equipment and a pipe outside of the business.

Numerous media outlets have reported a bicycle and a backpack attributed to the subject, but the FBI’s investigation has determined those do not belong to the shooter.

In fact, we have positively identified and interviewed the owner of those items.

[..]

In Jeff Ostroff's YT (upload dtd 8/4/24) the Trump shooter ladder controversy becomes clear.

Post shooting, the first group of personnel to approach the building rooftop used a wooden pallet set on top of a plastic shed to get on top of the roof and cross to the position of the slain shooter.

The second group (post shooting) to get on top of the roof to the slain shooter's location used a black telescopic ladder tossed over the fence by the sniper team. This ladder is set against the wall where the pallet was first used.

The 3rd group get on the roof, using the infamous 10' ladder behind the evergreen trees (i.e., closer to the AG building), misreported as the shooter's access/ladder, was brought to the scene by US Govt investigators. No such ladder existed behind these trees prior to the shooting. MOO

ETA-- from FBI link upthread:

Through analysis by our Evidence Response Team, or ERT, we believe the subject accessed the roof by scaling HVAC equipment and a pipe outside of the business.

Last edited:
qIn Jeff Ostroff's YT (upload dtd 8/4/24) the Trump shooter ladder controversy becomes clear.
Who is Jeff Ostroff? I checked all the post for 8/4 and I could not find it.

Could you please post the link or point me to the post on the thread, please?

Thanks

Oops, it is in the After Action assessment, slide 16.

Slide 13 shows the BCESU Sniper at the right end of AGR Building 1, 18:06-18:11*
Slide 16 shows the BCESU Sniper at the upper left end of AGR Building 4, 18:12

* matches Slide 6 "[prolly LEO Nicol] goes downstairs of building 1 to meet patrol to let them know suspect is around building on side of fairgrounds" 18:06-18:11

FWIW Nicol is easy to spot in one of the youtubes I linked upthread at times that woulda been after the shooting. Also, hindsight 20/20 and all, but why the need for a counter sniper to "meet patrol to let them know" instead of radio or text?

I'da used four AGR Building 2 second floor windows as follows...

1. Counter Sniper 1 window to look out at AGR fence to make sure uncleared spectators don't breach into USSS' crappy security perimeter

2. Counter Sniper 1's rifle has its own window

3. Counter Sniper 2 window to look out at AGR Building 1 roof

4. Counter Sniper 2's rifle has its own window
Thanks, I didn't compare the before and after plans. Smart move to move the back snipper to the forward building.

My belief is they met the patrolman due to communication difficulties. I wonder, if it was to forward the photo.
Moo

The Justice Department has charged a Pakistani man who has alleged ties to the Iranian government with seeking to carry out political assassinations, a case that prompted the US government to increase security for former President Donald Trump and other officials, according to an indictment unsealed Tuesday...

The FBI investigated the alleged international murder-for-hire plot in the weeks before a 20-year-old from Pennsylvania nearly assassinated the former president at one of his rallies. A law enforcement official told CNN that investigators have not found evidence that Merchant had any connection to the shooting in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Another coincidence? Moo

I briefly discussed the youtube from jeffostroff.
My belief is they met the patrolman due to communication difficulties. I wonder, if it was to forward the photo.
Moo
Communication difficulties, if unaddressed, aren't too confidence-inspiring re all future work of the local team. Nicol went down there, sorry, to direct traffic. How well do they communicate amongst just themselves?

In Jeff Ostroff's YT (upload dtd 8/4/24) the Trump shooter ladder controversy becomes clear.

Post shooting, the first group of personnel to approach the building rooftop used a wooden pallet set on top of a plastic shed to get on top of the roof and cross to the position of the slain shooter.

The second group (post shooting) to get on top of the roof to the slain shooter's location used a black telescopic ladder tossed over the fence by the sniper team. This ladder is set against the wall where the pallet was first used.

The 3rd group get on the roof, using the infamous 10' ladder behind the evergreen trees (i.e., closer to the AG building), misreported as the shooter's access/ladder, was brought to the scene by US Govt investigators. No such ladder existed behind these trees prior to the shooting. MOO

ETA-- from FBI link upthread:

@Seattle1 :
Thanks for the info. to the link.

There has been so much misinformation being passed along.
Omo.

Who is Jeff Ostroff? I checked all the post for 8/4 and I could not find it.

Could you please post the link or point me to the post on the thread, please?

Thanks
Jeff Ostroff is the YT host who uploaded the 7/29 video (WS approved link) below.
The sniper re "Beaver Sniper Line of Sight" = LEO

@zleuther here's another good video, 2nd and 3rd picnic table at 2:53 minute mark...

Hat tip to all the others who've posted videos, I mighta missed this one if already linked in these threads! I think a Spa Guy water tower vid was previously linked, for example.

Re same video, Communications Difficulties brainstorming...

cue video at 7:20: there are 3 Township of Butler marked police cars right in the lot next to TC. Sniper Nicol can't use the same radio he uses during his daily tasks?
"All units at AGR, Code 3!" (lights and sirens, the louder the better)
Next place them on the grass at each of the 3 available sides of AGR Builing 1.
There was prolly even enough time to try to summon firetrucks and ambulances.

Previously...
I get that a photo is good, but police have used radio "Be On the Lookout" followed by words that describe height/weight/race/clothing pretty successfully for a century.

What a sleuth would ask (obviously USSS has provided almost nothing)...
When will we see the missing local radio etc transcripts?
It's mostly missing, we only see the tip of the iceberg for now.
For example, what did the 2 LEO (1 who clung to the roof edge with both hands) that TC pointed the rifle at, at the last minutes, say on the radio?

cue video at 7:20: Is the local counter sniper who remained at his post on the 2nd floor of AGR Building 2 not gonna stick his head out the window and have a look at the roof yet?

Reactions: byo
(Apologies, this info has been posted before)
Congressman Crane said:
...one of them came down, left the room that they were conducting overwatch in, went down to, I think, walk around the perimeter, see if he could find him, tried to come back in the building. The key card wasn't working, and so he called the other guy that was up in the room. The other guy left his post to come down to let him in. We're being told that that's when the shots were taken.
(RCP)

So filed under Communication Difficulties, if there doesn't tend to be comms about leaving one's post, then all the LEO in the cue-video-at-7:20 THINK THEY STILL HAVE A SNIPER COLLEAGUE AT THE READY

Reactions: byo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back