PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What if there was another critical incident, a shooting, a bomb. Is the agent traveling with their infant? Is there a nanny? Who will protect the infant? This just takes my breath away.

The agency has a serious problem.
Apparently (and logically) it is not allowed.
a working Secret Service agent on duty is not allowed to bring children to a protective assignment. She said sources told her the agent, who was from the Atlanta Field Office, was accompanied by two other family members.
Source

Apparently (and logically) it is not allowed.
a working Secret Service agent on duty is not allowed to bring children to a protective assignment. She said sources told her the agent, who was from the Atlanta Field Office, was accompanied by two other family members.
Source
Sounds like the agent's family was also attending the event. So, I think that was how the breastfeeding transpired.
Of course, it's still breach of protocol and lapse of security etc, but I was trying to wrap my head around an agent showing up for an assignment with an infant in her arms.

Last edited:
We're seeing more and more issues within the SS, unbelieveable that someone would leave their post and duties without permission by the site leader or even letting them know
Rep. Bishop asked: “So sometime between the time he was spotted on the ground and identified as someone suspicious, until the shooting, they had left that post to go look for him?”
Col. Paris answered:“My understanding is yes" per...

Alternatively...
Butler county district attorney Richard Goldinger:“[one] officer returned to the post, and the post was never left vacant as the other officer remained in the building. Further, neither officer could see Crooks on the other building due to the visual angle they had from their location to Crooks' location.” per...

Sounds like the agent's family was also attending the event. So, I think that was how the breastfeeding transpired.
Of course, it's still breach of protocol and lapse of security etc, but I was trying to wrap my head around an agent showing up for an assignment with an infant in her arms.

Moo and knowing Ashville quite well.

I suspect the agent said, hey y'all come on up to Asheville with me and watch the baby while I cover this event. I can breastfeed, y'all can get a ringside seat, and then we can go hang out, listen to music, shop and have a nice dinner in Asheville. Come on let's just make a day of it.

Moo...

Moo and knowing Ashville quite well.

I suspect the agent said, hey y'all come on up to Asheville with me and watch the baby while I cover this event. I can breastfeed, y'all can get a ringside seat, and then we can go hang out, listen to music, shop and have a nice dinner in Asheville. Come on let's just make a day of it.

Moo...
If only TC had found constructive outlets we all know, for the voices in his head...

I think it is a Federal law that an employer must allow their employee time to pump when the need is there. It is pretty painful to not be able to relieve the pressure.

I guess that if family was there, caring for the infant, the time taken to feed would be equivalent to the time it takes to pump. And it would avoid trying to find somewhere to store the equipment for pumping and then keeping the milk cold.

US Dept of Labor - FLSA Protections to Pump at Work

Trump shooter's body is 'gone' as congressman uncovers 'disturbing fact' about investigation​

Rep. Clay Higgins, a Louisiana Republican who was appointed to Congress' bipartisan task force reviewing the assassination attempt, tried to view Crooks' body on August 5 as part of his own personal inspection.

The former police captain said his request to view the body 'caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact'.

It was at this point that he learned that the FBI had 'released the body for cremation 10 days' after the shooting in Butler, Pennsylvania, on July 13.

Higgins says 'nobody knew' that the body had been returned to the family, including the county coroner and local enforcement. He writes that the coroner still had 'legal authority over the body' when the FBI made this decision and accuses the agency of 'obstruction'.

[…]

The body of Trump shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks has 'gone', a congressman revealed in a report last night accusing the FBI of a 'scorched earth' investigation.

Rep. Clay Higgins, a Louisiana Republican who was appointed to Congress' bipartisan task force reviewing the assassination attempt, tried to view Crooks' body on August 5 as part of his own personal inspection.

The former police captain said his request to view the body 'caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact'.
Red emphasis mine.

Sounds like the fbi did not like being second guessed or being asked for an outside examination of the body ?
Are they concealing something ?
Omo.

Thanks for the links,
@Mica you beat me to it ! :)

Last edited:
Secret Service investigating report agent left post to breastfeed during Trump campaign event
Secret Service investigating report agent left post to breastfeed during Trump campaign event
It also comes a day after the Secret Service responded to concerns about other federal agents being given Secret Service patches at 2024 campaign events. A photo of a Department of Homeland Security officer raised eyebrows after he was seen wearing a Secret Service patch at a rally for Trump's running mate, Ohio Senator JD Vance, despite not working directly for the Secret Service. The officer is a special agent with Homeland Security Investigations.

The Secret Service told Newsweek on Wednesday that it did not pose any security concerns and that the agency had since taken corrective action and issued agency-wide guidance informing its workforce not to lend agency insignias to other law enforcement officials.

The FBI are the ones who give permission for the release of the body. It's in the Preliminary Investigation Report that @Mica linked.

"Yes, Butler County Coroner technically had legal authority over the body, but I spoke with the Coroner, and he would have never released Crooks’ body to the family for cremation or burial without specific permission from the FBI."

It sounds, to me, as if the congressman who wrote the report doesn't trust the Coroner or the FBI. Or just wanted to see the body for himself, instead of reading the reports and viewing all of the photos. Though I don't think he is a Coroner himself, so I am not sure what else the body would have told him.

imo

Last edited:
Just lovely.
A clear dereliction of duty.
Disgusting to walk off a job and still be working for the agency.
How about not hiring women who will not take their occupation seriously ?

It looks clear why none of the secret service have been allowed to be questioned -- only the local LEO's.

What if some of us left for a while while we were assigned to be protecting someone ?
We'd be out of a job asap.
Omo.

It also comes a day after the Secret Service responded to concerns about other federal agents being given Secret Service patches at 2024 campaign events. A photo of a Department of Homeland Security officer raised eyebrows after he was seen wearing a Secret Service patch at a rally for Trump's running mate, Ohio Senator JD Vance, despite not working directly for the Secret Service. The officer is a special agent with Homeland Security Investigations.

The Secret Service told Newsweek on Wednesday that it did not pose any security concerns and that the agency had since taken corrective action and issued agency-wide guidance informing its workforce not to lend agency insignias to other law enforcement officials.
Red and black bolding mine.

Red bolded : Ok, now they're taking corrective action.
However on the specific day Corey Comperatore was murdered and three men wounded, it was fine to employ untrained personnel ?
Not saying it's a conspiracy.
Maybe just an unfortunate coincidence ?

Black bolded: Except, it did pose a security concern that day.
Having untrained people working a job they were unfit and unqualified to do.

An innocent man is still dead and his family deserves to know the truth.
Imo.
Omo.
Thanks for the links and photos, @Eli9 !

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase
Back