GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She could be running from her husband, or ex husband. The husband gave me BAD vibes, by him refusing to talk to media, and having his father there to tell the media to stay the hell away!! Maybe the husband or ex was abusing the girl, and maybe mom went underground to protect her?

Why leave the other 2 girls with him?

Why leave the other 2 girls with him?

Maybe he was only abusing the one she took, or maybe she made other arrangements to take care of them, or maybe she thought that by her and her daughter dissapearing, it may shed light on the situation of the abuse, and get DCF involved with the other two.

Wow, I leave for 2 hours thinking the very worst and come back to this? I don't suppose they've found them then? Why would she do this?

This totally ticks me off!! she better have a good reason for this. This type of case is the reason LE are slow to issue amber alerts, and get info out to the media. she should be ashamed. Some other child missing may not get the exposure needed do to LE being gun shy next time.
There is still an AA for a good reason. Julia has been taken and her mother is obviously up to no good which means she is in real danger. It may have not been an abduction by strangers, but she is still considered missing.

I think we should STOP judging before we know the facts. I don't agree with what this mother did, but maybe she has a LOGICAL and VALID reason for doing what she did. Maybe she was trying to protect the child! Please don't judge her until we know all the facts! And I certainly would NOT be calling her a crack pot, because that is HIGHLY offensive!

Maybe so, but I stand by it -- especially if she stole $300,000 as has been reported.

Maybe he was only abusing the one she took, or maybe she made other arrangements to take care of them, or maybe she thought that by her and her daughter dissapearing, it may shed light on the situation of the abuse, and get DCF involved with the other two.

Sorry, but I can't buy that. I wouldn't leave my 15 year old daughter behind even IF my 9 year old was the only being abused. It doesn't make sense.
I'm sorry, but I'm leaning more towards Mommy doing this for selfish reasons. I'm just angry and appalled right now about this whole situation.

There are other ways to get help. I can't buy that she would protect one child and not the others.

Do all 3 children have different dads?
*belleyes scratches head and the wheels start turning*

Even with the new developments that so far have not been contradicted, things still don't make sense.

Non-profit foundations sure make BIG profits.

The home she lives in....the attorney is valued in excess of 2.6 million...but IIRC---she had a "big hit" in a PI case and did really well...that was a few years ago..

Maybe so, but I stand by it -- especially if she stole $300,000 as has been reported.

That money could have been used to help her go underground, get the fake id, and help protect her child! Maybe she felt that it was a last resort, because maybe she felt that the authorities would not beleive her daughter was being abused, and maybe felt she needed to take matters in to her own hands.

The husband really gave me bad vibes. He acted like he was guilty of something, by being EXTREMLY RUDE to the media, and by acting all HIGH and MIGHTY! I would put my life on it that the mother felt like she was protecting teh daughter, and that tehre was some form of abuse going on with this child. I will bet you my life that thats what this boils down to.

I will update as soon as something comes across. I live about 45 minutes outside Philly.

I found her facebook, she has a different name on there too, i am going to look at friends list and see if anyone is showing up in Tampabay network.

I found her facebook, she has a different name on there too, i am going to look at friends list and see if anyone is showing up in Tampabay network.

Good idea. Maybe we'll have mutual friends, LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back